the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The best cancer prevention may be in your back yard.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

The best cancer prevention may be in your back yard. Empty
PostSubject: The best cancer prevention may be in your back yard.   The best cancer prevention may be in your back yard. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:32 pm

This is from David Icke....

The treatment of cancer through chemotherapy drugs is the medical equivalent of Stone Age Man wielding a club. ‘I know how to cure a headache, I’ll knock the guy senseless’. Another analogy would be attacking a handful of alleged terrorists by pepper-bombing Baghdad and killing tens of thousands of civilians in the process.

How appropriate, then, that the same force is ultimately behind the bombing of Iraq and the insane cancer ‘treatment’ that people receive in hospitals across the world.

Chemotherapy doesn’t just kill cancer cells, it kills cells, period. I mean all kinds of cells including the healthy ones. Here we are nine years into the 21st century and the treatment of cancer is based on a simple and extraordinary question:

Will we kill the cancer cells before we have killed enough healthy cells to kill the patient?

What’s more, the human immune system consists of cells and this is why chemotherapy patients all complete the ‘treatment’ with a devastated immune system that leaves them open to all kinds of other attacks on the body – including more cancer. In truth, modern cancer ‘treatment’ is often little more than assisted suicide.

Years ago I saw a film showing microscope footage of the immune system killing cancer cells. This is happening all the time and when the immune system is healthy and vibrant cancer is kept in check. But here we have the very treatment of cancer – chemotherapy – destroying that defence network.

The word insanity does not even begin to suffice.

But there is another way and it's been here for as long as humans have populated the planet....

The best cancer prevention may be in your back yard. Fruit

Laetrile and Information on Vitamin B17

Since Laetrile is not considered an approved treatment for cancer in the United States, websites that sell it as a cure for cancer are being shut down. These sites include David Arjona's www.worldwithoutcancer.com and Jason Vale's www.apricotsfromgod.com. To read our opinion out why laetrile and other natural substances used in alternative-cancer therapies are not readily available in the U.S., go to our "why these natural therapies haven't been approved by the FDA" page.

The Cancer Cure Foundation did an internet search and found some websites that sell apricot kernels (a natural source of B17) and laetrile. We do not have additional information about these companies, but if you do an internet search, you can research these companies and find additional information and sources. Be aware, however, that these companies will probably not be able to give you information about using these substances to treat cancer.

In addition, there are many foods that contain Vitamin B17. These include: Apple seeds, alfalfa sprouts, apricot kernels, bamboo shoots, barley, beet tops, bitter almond, blackberries, boysenberries, brewer’s yeast, brown rice, buckwheat, cashews, cherry kernels, cranberries, currants, fava beans, flax seeds, garbanzo beans, gooseberries, huckleberries, lentils, lima beans, linseed meat, loganberries, macadamia nuts, millet, millet seed, peach kernels, pecans, plum kernels, quince, raspberries, sorghum cane syrup, spinach, sprouts (alfalfa, lentil, mung bean, buckwheat, garbanzo), strawberries, walnuts, watercress, yams.

Keep in mind that Vitamin B17 helps prevent cancer, but if one already has cancer, a complete protocol is required including diet, enzymes, exercise, and supplementation, as prescribed by a physician. In addition, some conditions, such as some brain tumors and basal cell carcinomas may not be helped with laetrile protocol. It is best to work with an alternative physician to be sure you are using the best approach to treat your particular condition

http://www.cancure.org/laetrile.htm
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: The best cancer prevention may be in your back yard.   The best cancer prevention may be in your back yard. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:59 pm

hi micjer......

great info........thanks for posting......

yes the claim it´s as easy to avoid as scervey.....

i get plenty of b17 cause i eat alfalfa sprouts and lentil sprout every day............it´s super easy to grow them and they are yummy........and cheep also........
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The best cancer prevention may be in your back yard.   The best cancer prevention may be in your back yard. Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:14 pm

Good post Mic,

The things I could tell you about the treatment of cancer and oncologists. Sometimes I think its up to the Gods whether someone survives it or not, especially children.

Worked for oncologists for years and years typing up their letters to GPs on patients with cancer. Once you have done this for a long time you get to know the oncologists your working for very well and sometimes you find out some little side secrets the general public do not know. Like I have typed up these guys saying well, chemotherapy won't cure, maybe give six, 12 months, maybe more, but then the side effects of that are going to make him sick as a dog anyway.

Depending on what cancer I get I know what I am gonna do, and it is not being told by some guy in a suit what he thinks I should be doing. Heard too much on tapes thank you very much.

Go with the natural stuff, but I do favour strong pain killers of the medical kind myself (he, he).

You know my elderly mum actually asked me the other night how did I want to be buried. After I got over the surprise and shock of this................I thought about it and said................

You know where Biggles urn with his ashes are in it (in my bedroom folks), burn me and mix my ashes with his and then throw them into the wind anywhere nice. sunny flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best cancer prevention may be in your back yard.   The best cancer prevention may be in your back yard. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The best cancer prevention may be in your back yard.
Page 1 of 1