the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

N Korea threatens US with nuke strike.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

N Korea threatens US with nuke strike. Empty
PostSubject: N Korea threatens US with nuke strike.   N Korea threatens US with nuke strike. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:16 pm

They just cant leave their weapons of destruction alone, got to threaten everyone.

http://bigpondnews.com/articles/TopStories/2013/03/08/N_Korea_threatens_US_with_nuke_strike_852380.html
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: N Korea threatens US with nuke strike.   N Korea threatens US with nuke strike. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:22 pm

Great article Biggs, the us is the most dangerous country in the world.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: N Korea threatens US with nuke strike.   N Korea threatens US with nuke strike. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:33 am

It's ludicrous to even threaten nuclear bombs, because if they did launch one, do they seriously think the US won't retaliate?? If the US did fire back, then that is the end of all of us. So a pointless exercise, unless Korea is into suicide/genocide en mass. Bloody crazy.

I'm convinced politicians have GOT to be psychopaths in order to get on. hypnotisedb
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: N Korea threatens US with nuke strike.   N Korea threatens US with nuke strike. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:49 am

It certainly helps skywatcher, that, or their hiding green scales and a tail.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: N Korea threatens US with nuke strike.   N Korea threatens US with nuke strike. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:39 am

You have that right Biggs wave
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: N Korea threatens US with nuke strike.   N Korea threatens US with nuke strike. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:55 am

North Korean Hoax? Tourists Find Children Skating While Media Shows Tanks In The Square

Thought this was interesting.

A Chicago teacher goes to NK. Watching BBC tv in the hotel room, it shows the main square full of tanks and show of force. Meanwhile he looks out his hotel window to the very square, and children are roller skating.

Life seems normal.

International TV broadcasters have been repeatedly showing tanks trundling through Pyongyang’s Kim Il Sung Square in a demonstration of North Korean national power.

But when Patrick Thornquist, a Chicago teacher visiting the North Korean capital at the end of last week, arrived in the square, he was surprised by what he saw. This iconic square — Pyongyang’s political, military and symbolic heart — was full of children rollerblading and shouting with joy.

One of leader Kim Jong Un’s contributions to the nation has been building roller-skating parks and promoting entertainment facilities. And Thornquist was struck by the fact that, on watching the news later that day, it was still featuring footage of tanks.

“It was definitely interesting to see tanks on BBC in the hotel, as if that was that day, when we’d been in that square a couple of hours earlier and nothing like that was happening,” he says

Quote :
I found this stunning. While one can extrapolate that even if children were skating in the square their intrepid leader could be behind the scenes (or underground, as it were) like a pudgy Dr. Evil setting inexorable doom into motion, the point made by Mr. Thornquist speaks volumes about just how manipulative the media can be in reporting the story. Of course, it’s possible the BBC is an unwitting dupe in this chicanery, but, nonetheless, it makes it clear that … not much is clear.

Here is the article.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/04/11/north-korean-hoax-tourists-find-children-skating-while-media-shows-tanks-in-the-square/

N Korea threatens US with nuke strike. Skatin10

My words here......

I wouldn't say it is a hoax. However blown out of proportion......maybe! poke
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: N Korea threatens US with nuke strike.   N Korea threatens US with nuke strike. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:57 am

http://news.sky.com/story/1075931/ignorance-and-minders-life-inside-north-korea

Despite the current tensions on the Korean Peninsula, tourists have been able to travel to North Korea.

Quote :
People there are very aware of the potential war.

Every time we arrived at the places of interest, the tour guides would always ask us in Korean (the minders would translate into Chinese) about the latest situation and our opinions about the situation, particularly our opinions about the US, as they all believe the tensions are the fault of America.

http://news.sky.com/story/1076650/north-koreas-missiles-in-upright-position

N Korea threatens US with nuke strike. Akorea10
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: N Korea threatens US with nuke strike.   N Korea threatens US with nuke strike. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:20 pm

micjer wrote:

http://news.sky.com/story/1075931/ignorance-and-minders-life-inside-north-korea

Despite the current tensions on the Korean Peninsula, tourists have been able to travel to North Korea.

Quote :
People there are very aware of the potential war.

Every time we arrived at the places of interest, the tour guides would always ask us in Korean (the minders would translate into Chinese) about the latest situation and our opinions about the situation, particularly our opinions about the US, as they all believe the tensions are the fault of America.

http://news.sky.com/story/1076650/north-koreas-missiles-in-upright-position

N Korea threatens US with nuke strike. Akorea10

Well, well, this is a new one on me. Female NK soldiers in a line and the front one is wearing stiletto type heels on her shoes or boots, I dont think so.

In fact the third one along also has heels, these women have to be fake, got to be, they cant be real.

On another note, I was listening to an reasonably old vid of Bob Dean and another one of the old men's club, and Bob Dean said that the ETs would not let a nuclear war happen, so I wouldnt be surprised if that young Kim Un, how old is he, I know his years younger than my youngest son, is up for a visit by some off world types if he was serious about this.

What he needs to do is get his finger out of his arse and re route the money away from nukes and into feeding his country, cuz I have read a lot are hungry over there.

And another thing I read is this Un actually takes his cue from his aunt and uncle who are the real power. Good God Almight in Heaven's name help us.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: N Korea threatens US with nuke strike.   N Korea threatens US with nuke strike. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:15 am

What army would issue it's women with high heels and a rifle FFS!!!

If you blow this picture up, you can clearly see it's been Photoshopped. They can't even lie properly, sheesshhh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: N Korea threatens US with nuke strike.   N Korea threatens US with nuke strike. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

N Korea threatens US with nuke strike.
Page 1 of 1