the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh this explains things. Opinions guys.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Oh this explains things.  Opinions guys. Empty
PostSubject: Oh this explains things. Opinions guys.   Oh this explains things.  Opinions guys. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:13 pm

You all got to see this brave English film maker who has taken it upon himself to tell the world why the American Government has gone in and looted ancient treasures. Anger doesnt explain how I feel. God is watching, is all I'm saying.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Oh this explains things. Opinions guys.   Oh this explains things.  Opinions guys. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:41 pm

Very interesting Biggs.

Annoying to listen to that soldier that was actually excited about killing the innocent. He has no idea why he was even there!

Can you say used?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Oh this explains things. Opinions guys.   Oh this explains things.  Opinions guys. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:29 pm

Biggles wrote:
You all got to see this brave English film maker who has taken it upon himself to tell the world why the American Government has gone in and looted ancient treasures. Anger doesnt explain how I feel. God is watching, is all I'm saying.

I'm with you Biggs, angry about the killers and thieves running things. Also how they love to talk about the "so called aliens" that were here before.

Those gods (small g) were nothing more than fallen angels that took over at one time back before Noah's flood destroyed them.

I laugh at their ignorant consistency in which they speak. The experts are a joke.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Oh this explains things. Opinions guys.   Oh this explains things.  Opinions guys. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 6:09 pm

micjer wrote:
Very interesting Biggs.

Annoying to listen to that soldier that was actually excited about killing the innocent. He has no idea why he was even there!

Can you say used?

I'd like to say he is just young and naive Mic but I suppose when your superior officer pulls out a sword and cuts off an innocent's head, what can you expect.

Maybe sitting them down and showing them this video; but then they might say propaganda.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Oh this explains things. Opinions guys.   Oh this explains things.  Opinions guys. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 6:10 pm

Gabriel wrote:
Biggles wrote:

I'm with you Biggs, angry about the killers and thieves running things. Also how they love to talk about the "so called aliens" that were here before.

Those gods (small g) were nothing more than fallen angels that took over at one time back before Noah's flood destroyed them.

I laugh at their ignorant consistency in which they speak. The experts are a joke.

So much pain down here Gabe, so much pain. xo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh this explains things. Opinions guys.   Oh this explains things.  Opinions guys. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh this explains things. Opinions guys.
Page 1 of 1