the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum.

Go down 
+4
Linda
bilderburger w/cheese
zuni
micjer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum. Empty
PostSubject: Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum.   Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:07 pm

It is quite apparent to me that after all of the info on the internet is digested, that it all leads to one thing in the end. Spirituality vs religious beliefs. Everyone seems to agree about the NWO and illuminati but.......

The christian/bible/revelations believers all feel that the new age thinking is all luciferian and backed by the NWO. And the new age people believe that the Bible has been manipulated by the same PTB to control everyone by fear of hell and armageddan. Well what do we do now.

Looks like have reached an impass.

I would like to explore both sides in this thread. Let's assume that we have just discovered the bible on the internet. Let's check it out for hoaxes and errors, and do the same for the Ra material, or other so-called new age material.

fortune teller
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???

PostSubject: Re: Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum.   Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:17 pm

sounds great !!!! and actually this thread is deadicated to hinehippie....she has a wonderful experiment to share with us........and you are resonating with this experiment.........
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum.   Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:45 pm

Ok sounds interesting. I'll wait to list some of the things that make me question the bible till I see the experiment details.
Back to top Go down
bilderburger w/cheese
bilderburger w/cheese

Number of posts : 94
Humor : available upon request
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum.   Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:07 am

i dont see why the bible and the new age/spiritual people have to be in conflict. everyone should simply be using their own discernment with every piece of information/evidence they find, weigh its worthiness, and apply it as believed.
its up to each individual to personally extract those truths in the bible, in the Ra material, and new age thought. ignore any incongruous material and focus on what does agree.

everyones image of what the final picture is and what it should look like will be slightly different as we are all different people with different experiences.

the MOST important thing is the journey one takes. we will all arrive at the same destination.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum.   Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:00 am

Yes, the MOST important thing is the journey one takes.

I believe THAT will determine the destination we will arrive at.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: thanks micjer   Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:24 am

micjer wrote:

I would like to explore both sides in this thread. Let's assume that we have just discovered the bible on the internet. Let's check it out for hoaxes and errors, and do the same for the Ra material, or other so-called new age material.

fortune teller

i look forward to your help in sorting all this out....
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum.   Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:13 am

bilderburger w/cheese wrote:
i dont see why the bible and the new age/spiritual people have to be in conflict. everyone should simply be using their own discernment with every piece of information/evidence they find, weigh its worthiness, and apply it as believed.
its up to each individual to personally extract those truths in the bible, in the Ra material, and new age thought. ignore any incongruous material and focus on what does agree.

everyones image of what the final picture is and what it should look like will be slightly different as we are all different people with different experiences.

the MOST important thing is the journey one takes. we will all arrive at the same destination.

I wrote something very similar to this on AV and I agree with what you have said. (on the same page)
My purpose of exploring this is more to debunk the idea that the bible is the only truth and everything else is demonic. I truly believe that it is a combination of everthing and it is an individual journey.

toast
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum.   Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:37 am

I can see now that this thread is actually posted in the wrong area. I will repost down in the religion area and leave this for Winehippie. .....its no problem. bump
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum.   Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:09 am

there is no "wrong" area, dear, it's all woven together....

i'm still thinkin' on how to explain my opinion/belief about the bible...
and deciding if it's even worth sharing, i am not scholarly, i cannot
quote passages, but i was raised catholic...
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum.   Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:40 am

WineHippie, I have always learned the most from 'non scholarly' ones. my love
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum.   Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:59 am

micjer wrote:

I wrote something very similar to this on AV and I agree with what you have said. (on the same page)
My purpose of exploring this is more to debunk the idea that the bible is the only truth and everything else is demonic. I truly believe that it is a combination of everthing and it is an individual journey.

toast

i´ll look for you there......i agree the bible is not the only truth out there........but i think there is a little truth hidden everywhere.......
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum.   Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:59 am

Linda wrote:
WineHippie, I have always learned the most from 'non scholarly' ones. my love
me too....
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some

PostSubject: Re: Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum.   Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:57 pm

micjer wrote:

You could, but I gave up on any kind of logical and rational approach to the bible a while back.

Personally I think there is lots of truth and wisdom in it, but the trouble is that even making reference to it colours how a reader perceives the point you are trying to make - especially to a new ager. The bits that the "bible people" get on my case about is the bit where I tell them that I believe that the written record of the bible that we have today is distorted/edited and censored such that we dont have a true picture.

I think a new bible will be written and it will use as its basis the experiences that we are all going to have over the next few years. I hope we do a better job of it than the last time :)

A..
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum.   Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:41 am

I agree with you Anchor there is a lot in the scriptures.
Back to top Go down
bilderburger w/cheese
bilderburger w/cheese

Number of posts : 94
Humor : available upon request

PostSubject: Re: Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum.   Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:57 pm

how about if we all put our heads together here and created our own "bible"? the rabbit hole hole thread went farther than i thought, and i was rather surprised in a good way about that. i think the group here is just as qualified to write our own kind of ''bible'' here as anyone else.

thoughts?
Back to top Go down
SoulSister
SoulSister

Number of posts : 297
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum.   Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:42 pm

I am God
Back to top Go down
http://websiteartist.blogspot.com
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum.   Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:17 pm

darn now ya tell me....gosh i thought i was god......lol...... cry-blow
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum.   Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:20 pm

WHAT? You mean I'm not? crying
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some

PostSubject: Re: Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum.   Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:11 pm

how about if we all put our heads together here and created our own "bible"?

I dont think so, in fact, excuse me ..... beingsick

(no offense, just joking!)

A..
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum.   Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:22 pm

I know all of you are right, LOL angel
Back to top Go down
SoulSister
SoulSister

Number of posts : 297
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum.   Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:17 am

I suppose it's a matter of perspective. If you're a fire ant in the Nevada desert, you would swear that I was God. I sat one day watching a fire ant colony going about their fire ant duties... I stared for a while, then put a HUGE rock over their hole and said, "OK, you fire ants, I don't want ANY of you wandering over to our campsite and biting me, my sister or the dogs." and sure enough, they did not.
Quote :
I know all of you are right, LOL
I believe you are correct, sir.
Back to top Go down
http://websiteartist.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum.   Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:40 am

I think you are so right on in your statement soul sister, it is a matter of perspective or at least I too think that way.

I really do think we are all God, big G, living and experiencing this density/dimension to further the knowledge of the data base of the living God so that all the others God's/us can tap into that info and become better, hopefully.

It seems that would be a good program as far as my limited understanding is concerned.

It might be like another paradox, or circle cycle of life manifesting. God lives through us and we live through God, a just and fair trade off seems to me.

And please know that when I use the term God I do not mean the same God that the Christian fundamentalists, or the muslim fundamentalists talk about or kill each other about.

The God I try to serve is the God of Love and that concept is hard for the main stream religions of all types to get their heads around.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum.   Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:47 pm

[quote="SoulSister"]I suppose it's a matter of perspective. If you're a fire ant in the Nevada desert, you would swear that I was God. I sat one day watching a fire ant colony going about their fire ant duties... I stared for a while, then put a HUGE rock over their hole and said, "OK, you fire ants, I don't want ANY of you wandering over to our campsite and biting me, my sister or the dogs." and sure enough, they did not.
[quote]

Hi SoulSister, nice to meet you.

I've been thinking about your fire ant situation. Let's assume they think you are God and that they have a certain amount of consciousness, what a great opportunity for you to control them.

Find some of the "dark" type ants and illuminate them. Get them to create a religion that puts the fear of hell into them if they step out of line or question the dogma of the new religion. Get them to "educate" teachers to teach only what is appropriate and nothing else. They only need to learn about digging tunnels and storing food. They don't need to learn about how powerful they could be if they were to bite "God".

If your illuminated ones felt that the workers were getting too smart, maybe put some flouride in their water or aspartame in there sodas. Perhaps spray them with a small chemtrail or put some mercury in their vaccines.

They could probably micro chip all of the ants so they could keep an eye on them to make sure that they were not going anywhere that they shouldn't. Give them cell phones and computers but put servalance devices in them for the same reasons.

Maybe get them to join chat forums so they could monitor what they were talking about. LOL.

Now the best is if they are starting to get out of control, and are begining to get restless.....Bam hit them with another stone from heaven. You'll have them bowing down worshiping you, heading back to church and forgetting about coming over to invade your tent.

You will have no problems..
Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum. C-10

Sure lucky this isn't happening to humans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum.   Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awesome subject. I think that's why we're all starting a new forum.
Page 1 of 1