the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

David Icke - Starting to see the world is nothing like we thought it was

Go down 
+2
micjer
Biggles
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

David Icke - Starting to see the world is nothing like we thought it was Empty
PostSubject: David Icke - Starting to see the world is nothing like we thought it was   David Icke - Starting to see the world is nothing like we thought it was Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:12 am

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: David Icke - Starting to see the world is nothing like we thought it was   David Icke - Starting to see the world is nothing like we thought it was Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:09 am

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: David Icke - Starting to see the world is nothing like we thought it was   David Icke - Starting to see the world is nothing like we thought it was Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:34 pm

hmmmmm ....

scratch

well ......

I dunno

uhhhhhhhh .....

wtf

only becuz i been doin' the research i am doin' ...
when david and george speak of the cabal, in gov't
and bankers and corporations and families .... when
he tosses in the plan for one world gov't, one world bank ....
well, they spoke for over an hour and where was mention
of rome, the pope, the vatican, etc and the one world religion?
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: David Icke - Starting to see the world is nothing like we thought it was   David Icke - Starting to see the world is nothing like we thought it was Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:31 pm

Hey Hipster what have you researched in regards to one world religion?

I keep coming across Gaia worship as the NWO religion through UN's agenda 21 and part of the global warming agenda. Gaia Churches of Climatology etc etc

I know Icke talks a lot about the Zionists and also mentions the Jesuits running the show at the 3D level.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: David Icke - Starting to see the world is nothing like we thought it was   David Icke - Starting to see the world is nothing like we thought it was Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:07 pm

well, FL, i am finding info like this:

Quote :
Title: GRAND GLOBAL MERGER OF ALL BLACK MAGICK FORCES OCCURRED WHEN POPE PAUL VI BECAME POPE in 1963

Subtitle: For two centuries, the Black Magick Illuminati sought to take over the Vatican from within; in June, 1963, Pope Paul VI became the first Black Magick Pope. Vatican Assassins details the first major event to then occur: the assassination of President John F. Kennedy

http://worldmessenger.blogspot.com/2008/04/grand-global-merger-of-all-black-magick.html

also discussion on whether protocols of zion are authentic or hoax
and did rome have anything to do with authorship/implementation ...
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: David Icke - Starting to see the world is nothing like we thought it was   David Icke - Starting to see the world is nothing like we thought it was Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:31 am

Gotta love David Icke, he tells the truth everytime and also like it is.....whatta guy! toast I'd buy him a pint anytime.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: David Icke - Starting to see the world is nothing like we thought it was   David Icke - Starting to see the world is nothing like we thought it was Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:22 am

what was that quote about the smoke of satan entering the vatican?

Imo the new one religion will be very 'new age' in the true late 80s/early ninties sense.

Basic and clueless.

Business as usual. Take bits from elsewhere, water them down and mix them altogether.

Just like how they mixed mithraism, greek and roman pantheism, gaulic/gaelic/norse paganism, judaism, etc etc, to make what was the original imperial one religion, solidified in time and order to create a premise and control mechanism for the thousand years intellectual backwater that was the dark ages.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: David Icke - Starting to see the world is nothing like we thought it was   David Icke - Starting to see the world is nothing like we thought it was Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:34 pm

WineHippie wrote:
well, FL, i am finding info like this:

Quote :
Title: GRAND GLOBAL MERGER OF ALL BLACK MAGICK FORCES OCCURRED WHEN POPE PAUL VI BECAME POPE in 1963

Subtitle: For two centuries, the Black Magick Illuminati sought to take over the Vatican from within; in June, 1963, Pope Paul VI became the first Black Magick Pope. Vatican Assassins details the first major event to then occur: the assassination of President John F. Kennedy

http://worldmessenger.blogspot.com/2008/04/grand-global-merger-of-all-black-magick.html

also discussion on whether protocols of zion are authentic or hoax
and did rome have anything to do with authorship/implementation ...

Cool Hippie, I found Jon Eric Phelps's research pretty intense. That was the first time I heard of the black pope and I almost bought his book a few years back however his website is quite comprehensive so skipped the purchase :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Icke - Starting to see the world is nothing like we thought it was   David Icke - Starting to see the world is nothing like we thought it was Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Icke - Starting to see the world is nothing like we thought it was
Page 1 of 1