the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I would be interested to get your opinion on this lady Gabe.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

I would be interested to get your opinion on this lady Gabe.  Empty
PostSubject: I would be interested to get your opinion on this lady Gabe.    I would be interested to get your opinion on this lady Gabe.  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:05 pm

Lisa Sparks is an analyst and has analysed the bible prophecies for the last 25 years. This is what she has to say of the immediate future.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: I would be interested to get your opinion on this lady Gabe.    I would be interested to get your opinion on this lady Gabe.  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:39 pm

Hello Biggs,

This lady is confused. The Bible does not teach a rapture at all, anywhere or anytime. She is right about Elijah, and Enoch being taken by God, but the Bible is clear that the taking of Enoch, and Elijah, is never referred to as a rapture by God.

Elijah and Enoch were transfigured, which means they lost their flesh bodies, and changed into their Spiritual bodies, and God took them up to heaven in their Spirit body.

Also God never refers to either Enoch and Elijah as "types of the Church" their are no scholars of the Bible that refer to Enoch and Elijah as types of the church. Gods word interprets itself and God uses types and shadows over and over again, to illustrate exactly what is going to happen. So if God never refers to Enoch and Elijah as types of the church, then no one else can because it cannot be accurate.

God wants his Elect to be here face to face with the Anti-Christ so the Elect can testify against the Anti-Christ, Gods Elect are 153,000 people on the earth right now today. Their are a lot of other people that are believers in Y'shua Messiah that will not be called to testify against the Anti-Christ, but many of these will become deceived by the Anti -Christ will seduce them into thinking that he is God.

Why will these people be deceived? Because they did not know Gods word, the did not study, they did not know the word of God so gods word says that if you do not want to be deceived you must have a relationship with Y'shua Messiah, and if you do have a relationship with Y'shua Messiah then you will study his word to know what he says.

God tells his children all things and he hides nothing from his children as to what is to come. But this lady on this video, although she means well most likely, she is confused as to what she is saying.

God teaches his children exactly what to watch for concerning the last days and the Anti-Christ, he hides nothing.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: I would be interested to get your opinion on this lady Gabe.    I would be interested to get your opinion on this lady Gabe.  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:43 pm

Thanks Gabe, a most informed opinion from one who knows. You always calm me down when I see something like this and am concerned.

Thank you my love. xo
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: I would be interested to get your opinion on this lady Gabe.    I would be interested to get your opinion on this lady Gabe.  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:38 am

Biggles wrote:
Thanks Gabe, a most informed opinion from one who knows. You always calm me down when I see something like this and am concerned.

Thank you my love. xo

Your welcome Biggs,

When the Anti-Christ shows up here on Earth, there will be a world wide earthquake. Everyone on this planet will feel the earthquake at the same time. Every continent, every island will be moved, they may not move very much, but they will move from their place.

If the mainstream media reports the earthquake and or you hear about it all over the web, then know and understand that Satan/Anti-Christ will be on the earth, and the earthquake is the sign that Satan is now here and he will have only 5 months to rule the world.

The Anti-Christ comes in peace. He must act like the Savior to deceive many. Remember that the word Anti-Christ means "instead of" so the Anti-Christ means "instead of Christ".

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would be interested to get your opinion on this lady Gabe.    I would be interested to get your opinion on this lady Gabe.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would be interested to get your opinion on this lady Gabe.
Page 1 of 1