the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gabe, what do you think about this.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Gabe, what do you think about this. Empty
PostSubject: Gabe, what do you think about this.   Gabe, what do you think about this. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:08 am

I wanted to be sure you read this so I thought I would post it in your area. Hope you don't mind.

Microwave weapon will rain pain from the sky

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg20327185.600-microwave-weapon-will-rain-pain-from-the-sky.html

Quote :
THE Pentagon's enthusiasm for non-lethal crowd-control weapons appears to have stepped up a gear with its decision to develop a microwave pain-infliction system that can be fired from an aircraft.

The device is an extension of its controversial Active Denial System, which uses microwaves to heat the surface of the skin, creating a painful sensation without burning that strongly motivates the target to flee. The ADS was unveiled in 2001, but it has not been deployed owing to legal issues and safety fears.

Nevertheless, the Pentagon's Joint Non-Lethal Weapons Directorate (JNLWD) in Quantico, Virginia, has now called for it to be upgraded. The US air force, whose radar technology the ADS is based on, is increasing its annual funding of the system from $2 million to $10 million.

The transmitting antenna on the current system is 2 metres across, produces a single beam of similar width and is steered mechanically, making it cumbersome. At the heart of the new weapon will be a compact airborne antenna, which will be steered electronically and be capable of generating multiple beams, each of which can be aimed while on the move.

Now there is a quote in the book of Revelation that I found interesting and wondered what you thought about it.

Revelation 9:5,6 And to them it was given that they should not kill them but that they should be tormented for 5 months: and the torment was that of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. And in those days shall men seek death and shall not find it and shall desire to die and death shall flee from them.

Sounds like a torture weapon to me!!!
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Gabe, what do you think about this.   Gabe, what do you think about this. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:45 am

yikes, mic, it'll take awhile to get that image
outta my head....... affraid
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Gabe, what do you think about this.   Gabe, what do you think about this. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:56 pm

No I do not mind Mic,

The Microwave weapon spoken of here I have heard of before as I am sure you have as well. I saw them practice this thing on a small crowd of volunteers on a video somewhere on the web. Sounds like a painful experience to me...LOL I hope I don't get zapped.

Revelation Chapter 9 is regarding the 5th Angel sounding his trumpet, for the 5th seal to be opened and the 5th vial poured out. This is real interesting because these verses you speak of here are specifically to do with the rule of the Anti-Christ as it happens.

Many Christians wrongly think that the Anti-Christ will rule and reign for seven years, and this is simply not what is taught. The AC will only rule the earth for a period of 5 months spoken of here in verse 5.

Y'shua Messiah said he would have to shorten the days of the Anti-Christ or no flesh on earth could be saved from destruction. He shortened it to 5 months, and that time period is also known as the time of the Locusts, And the time of the Locusts have always been, and always will be the months of MAY through SEPTEMBER.

That is the months the Anti-Christ will actually be in power and walking the earth, only 5 months, as the 7 year period was changed.

These verses refer to the scorpions and Locusts an Army of spirit beings, and I'm not sure of what density, probably 4th, this army will have the power to torture and torment any humans that have not been sealed by God prior to this, and these spirit beings can only do this for 5 months, before God stops it, or no one would survive.

In Mathew 24:22 it says this,

And except those day's should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: But for the Elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

It is going to be a little rough right at the end just before we go into 4th density.

I do not have a lot of knowledge about the book of Revelation, but these verses you speak of here I think I am pretty clear on, as least to my satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Gabe, what do you think about this.   Gabe, what do you think about this. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:57 pm

WineHippie wrote:
yikes, mic, it'll take awhile to get that image
outta my head....... affraid

Me too sis...LOL.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Gabe, what do you think about this.   Gabe, what do you think about this. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:03 pm

Thanks Gabe.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Gabe, what do you think about this.   Gabe, what do you think about this. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:54 am

I sure hope were not around here for those 5 months.

abductedg
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Gabe, what do you think about this.   Gabe, what do you think about this. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:20 am

I only hope and pray that I am....LOL seriously, at that time you have every opportunity to show and to prove your connection with the spirit realm on an everyday basis, as it will be the spirit leading you and guiding you through the maze of NWO traps set up to catch you and destroy you. So in that sense it will be great adventure, but very dangerous, and our very survival will count on our personal ability to follow the spirit and elude capture.

But again once you commit to source, your source will commit to you and WILL provide for you.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Gabe, what do you think about this.   Gabe, what do you think about this. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:02 pm

flower
i had to go do more research cause i couldn't believe it...yikes
my search results are here:
http://www.google.com/custom?q=microwave+weapon+for+crowd+control&client=pub-5518474654651765&forid=1&channel=4175792959&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&cof=GALT%3A%23008000%3BGL%3A1%3BDIV%3A%23336699%3BVLC%3A663399%3BAH%3Acenter%3BBGC%3AFFFFFF%3BLBGC%3A336699%3BALC%3A0000FF%3BLC%3A0000FF%3BT%3A000000%3BGFNT%3A0000FF%3BGIMP%3A0000FF%3BFORID%3A1&hl=en

from article Mic linked to
the end of it says

The airborne version will not make it any less contentious. "Independent of the mode of production, with this size of antenna the beam will show variations of intensity with distance - not just a simple decrease - up to about 500 metres," says Altmann. Shooting it on the move with any accuracy will be difficult, he adds.

Dave Law, head of the technology division of the JNLWD, says the new antenna will operate at the lowest possible effective power level and will have a sophisticated automated target-tracking system.

In a recent cost-benefit analysis, the US Government Accountability Office rated the ADS worst out of eight non-lethal weapons currently in development.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=3006

Silent Guardian Video (32 Sec)

http://www.raytheon.com/products/silent_guardian/

Product Data Sheet
http://www.raytheon.com/products/stellent/groups/public/documents/content/cms04_017939.pdf

Microwave Weapons for Crowd Control.

The Silent Guardian™️ protection system is a revolutionary less-than-lethal directed energy application that employs millimeter wave technology to repel individuals or crowds without causing injury. The system provides a zone of protection that saves lives, protects assets and minimizes collateral damage. Silent Guardian produces precise effects at longer ranges than current less-than-lethal systems and provides real-time ability to establish intent and de-escalate aggression. Various commercial and military applications include law enforcement, checkpoint security, facility protection, force protection and peacekeeping missions. The system is available now and ready for action.

http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/multimedia/2006/12/72134
Discoveries Slideshow: Say Hello to the Goodbye Weapon
Nonlethal weaponry - Sandia researchers Willy Morse and James Pacheco fine-tune the small-sized Active Denial System.
Photo: Randy Montoya

Microwave weapon will rain pain from the sky
Posted July 24th, 2009 by Realdeal
David Hambling
New Scientist
Friday, July 24, 2009

"The Pentagon’s enthusiasm for non-lethal crowd-control weapons appears to have stepped up a gear with its decision to develop a microwave pain-infliction system that can be fired from an aircraft.

The device is an extension of its controversial Active Denial System, which uses microwaves to heat the surface of the skin, creating a painful sensation without burning that strongly motivates the target to flee. The ADS was unveiled in 2001, but it has not been deployed owing to legal issues and safety fears.

Nevertheless, the Pentagon’s Joint Non-Lethal Weapons Directorate (JNLWD) in Quantico, Virginia, has now called for it to be upgraded. The US air force, whose radar technology the ADS is based on, is increasing its annual funding of the system from $2 million to $10 million."

wave
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Gabe, what do you think about this.   Gabe, what do you think about this. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:20 pm

Nice post sky. Thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gabe, what do you think about this.   Gabe, what do you think about this. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gabe, what do you think about this.
Page 1 of 1