the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

conspiracy theories, global domination, personal enlightenment, awakening, truth & Illuminati

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulSister
SoulSister

Number of posts : 297
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-03-13

conspiracy theories, global domination, personal enlightenment, awakening, truth & Illuminati Empty
PostSubject: conspiracy theories, global domination, personal enlightenment, awakening, truth & Illuminati   conspiracy theories, global domination, personal enlightenment, awakening, truth & Illuminati Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:36 am

OK, let’s think about this for a minute, conspiracy theories, global domination, personal enlightenment, awakening, truth & Illuminati, etc.

Let’s just say, that global domination has happened already [and it has, most just can’t see that yet.] And, let’s say that all the sheeple, the grunts, the 99% are all enlightened, awake and aware of the ruling elite.

SO?

OK, let’s think about that for a minute, so? So what if you know? What are you suppose to do about it? We all watch them chemtrail our skies and poison our food, lace drinking water with really bad chemicals and continue to eat, drink and breathe. We could get mad, but what would that accomplish? Get big guns and shoot the planes out of the sky? What about the pilot who might innocently think he’s helping to save the planet from global warming? Just what the fuck are we suppose to do?

Non compliance? Yeah, that’s a whole lot of fun, and there you teeter on the edge of freedom, no insurance or registration on your car and you better not drive it or else they just take it away from you. What are you suppose to do then? Reject money, yeah that’s a whole lot of fun too after your 5th day straight of Top Ramen with catsup. How are you suppose to reject money when your dog needs a bag of kibbles that cost $35.? Let him fend for himself? Go bag a bunny, Rover?

Leave it all up to God? Yeah, that’s a whole lot of fun, too. Meditate, eat pure, and do good deeds for months and then you get an eviction notice to leave for non-payment of rent. OK, God’s will, right? So, you leave with what you can carry because they’ve already got your car. You walk until your feet are blistered, stomach aches from hunger, hot flashes making you sweaty and dirty and you sleep under an overpass. Thanks God.

What are you suppose to do? Move in with your children because they still have jobs? I just don’t believe my destiny was to be a burden on my children. Live in a cave? Yeah, that’s great until they come and take you away to the rubber room. I’m still waiting for my answer and all I get is, “do what you can now to make things better than they were before.”

That does NOT answer my long term question: what the fuck am I suppose to do about all the injustice in the world? When I ask that question really hard, all I get is, “stop thinking about what might happen or what is happening beyond your control and do whatever you can right NOW to make something better.” But I still need that $35 to get a bag of kibble for the dog, all that ethereal stuff is great until you run out of potatoes. Obviously, I’m conflicted. “The kibble will come…” Really? You want me to tell the dog that a voice in my head assures me that he will have his dinner?

Back to top Go down
http://websiteartist.blogspot.com
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

conspiracy theories, global domination, personal enlightenment, awakening, truth & Illuminati Empty
PostSubject: Re: conspiracy theories, global domination, personal enlightenment, awakening, truth & Illuminati   conspiracy theories, global domination, personal enlightenment, awakening, truth & Illuminati Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:35 am

seems we have found the same place, even though we are states apart ....
could it be that our little sister was correct when she assaulted us for
our "touchy, feely" lifestyles? say it ain't so, please ...
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
SoulSister
SoulSister

Number of posts : 297
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: conspiracy theories, global domination, personal enlightenment, awakening, truth & Illuminati   conspiracy theories, global domination, personal enlightenment, awakening, truth & Illuminati Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:50 am

All these people talking about love and light, what a bunch of crap. Seems to me like all the nasty people catch all the breaks, rich folks owning all the cool real estate. Seems like good people are the gardeners that plant the seeds and carefully nurture them as they grow, delight in their milestones and encourage their life. Then assholes come along and pick the fruit and leave you with dirty hands and dead plants. So, what IS the point of being awake? Seems to me that life was SO much easier when I just had low self-esteem and thought that voting really made a difference. You know, back in the days when you thought that whatever was on the tv news was the truth and the reason you weren’t successful is because you just weren’t good enough.

Now, I’m suppose to take comfort in the knowledge that I’m not filthy rich because I’m just not “IN” the 1%. Duh, I say. 99% of us are NOT there by any means. OK, so maybe I should somewhat devious to be able to have at least some riches? I don’t like this game, I don’t like the rules and I don’t like loosing.
Back to top Go down
http://websiteartist.blogspot.com
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: conspiracy theories, global domination, personal enlightenment, awakening, truth & Illuminati   conspiracy theories, global domination, personal enlightenment, awakening, truth & Illuminati Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:49 pm

The 1% are the minority. The rest of the 99% are the winners. If you're in that bracket, then you're home and dry.

I wouldn't want to be in the 1% when the rest of the 99% wake up, not for any amount.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: conspiracy theories, global domination, personal enlightenment, awakening, truth & Illuminati   conspiracy theories, global domination, personal enlightenment, awakening, truth & Illuminati Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:00 pm

Leave it all up to God? Yeah, that’s a whole lot of fun, too. Meditate, eat pure, and do good deeds for months and then you get an eviction notice to leave for non-payment of rent. OK, God’s will, right? So, you leave with what you can carry because they’ve already got your car. You walk until your feet are blistered, stomach aches from hunger, hot flashes making you sweaty and dirty and you sleep under an overpass. Thanks God.

Soul sister,

When you say leave it all up to God, makes it sound like you tried to leave it to God, but it was not fun?

From my personal experience, I leave things up to God for the most part, or I try to, sometimes I screw up, and try to do things my way, but that is when I found out how fucked up I am, excuse my French, and nothing goes right for me then.

I certainly don't think it's God's will to get eviction notices, and I have never seen where that is His will?

He sent us His will, just most people don't bother reading it, so they go around doing what they think is God's will, according to what they think or have heard what God's will is from others that mostly don't know either. It's sad but true.

I know God does not want people under bridges, that is not written anywhere in his will that I have seen?

I am quite sure that my words most likely will not comfort you much, but it is easy to see that you are seeking or otherwise you would not ask the hard questions, so I can only offer some friendly advice.

Every time I ever tried to do something without God, I failed. That is what I have proven to myself through the first 30 years of my life, FAIL,FAIL, FAIL. So I tried something different and so far it is still helping, God knows I need it.

What did i do? I gave up, that's all.

I hope you are not to mad at me for saying this to you, but it seems to me that you either want or need help in finding answers for you personally, that's a good place to be at.

Why don't you challenge God, ask Him if he is real to prove it to you, cut right to the chase.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: conspiracy theories, global domination, personal enlightenment, awakening, truth & Illuminati   conspiracy theories, global domination, personal enlightenment, awakening, truth & Illuminati Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

conspiracy theories, global domination, personal enlightenment, awakening, truth & Illuminati
Page 1 of 1