the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MERIDIAN MISSISSIPPI 66

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

MERIDIAN MISSISSIPPI 66 Empty
PostSubject: MERIDIAN MISSISSIPPI 66   MERIDIAN MISSISSIPPI 66 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:01 pm

I decided to hitchhike from the East Coast to the West coast in 1966 just for the adventure of it plus I wanted to see the country the US of A.

A man picked me up one night about 9:00 pm it was a dark cloudy night and there were no lights anywhere around as I was in an isolated area out in the middle of nowhere. After I got into his car and he started driving away I noticed he smelled like liquor and he acted like he was drunk. The man appeared to be in his forties and after he started talking to me I knew he was drunk.

He was driving real dangerous, car moving sometimes into the other lane of traffic, as this was a two lane road.

I asked the man if I could drive for him, he said hell no. I asked him if he would just stop the car and I would gladly get out of his car and try for another ride with someone else, again he said hell no.

Then the man reached to his waist area and pulled out a 38 caliber pistol and held it right at me as he drove down the road with one hand on the wheel. I aske him why was he pointing a gun at me as I intended him no harm at all? He said to me "you are going to try to rob me " I said no I don't want anything you have, and I especially do not want want to be in this car, please stop and let me out, he said hell no.

After about 30 minutes of the most terrifying ride I yet have ever had, we came into the outskirts of Meridian Mississippi, he spoted a beer joint and said I am going to pull in here and call the police on you for trying to rob me.

When his car pulled into the parking lot he just kept driving and drove his car into the building hitting it and doing considerable damage to both his car and the building and to him, he was knocked forward hitting the steering wheel with his head and he was knocked out.....LoL....It was my big chance to get away as I was unhurt at all.

I noticed a bridge just a short distance from the beer joint when we pulled into the parking lot, I jumped out of the car after it hit the building and stopped and ran as fast as I could to hide underneath the bridge so I would not have to be confronted by the cops or the people inside the beer joint. There I stayed until sun up the next morning, then I came out and started back on my trip to the west coast.

I have no idea what happened to the drunk driver or the people inside the bar because I was keeping my head down and did not even try to see what was going on at the crime scene because that was one of the most adventurous evenings I ever had.....LoL.....

Back in those days I did not even know God, nor didn't want to, but yet it was God protecting my dumbass and made a way for me to get away cleanly......dumbass teenager. wtf

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: MERIDIAN MISSISSIPPI 66   MERIDIAN MISSISSIPPI 66 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:41 pm

Yep, you were protected Gabe, but amazing stories you have. You are a good writer, very good. xo
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: MERIDIAN MISSISSIPPI 66   MERIDIAN MISSISSIPPI 66 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:49 pm

Thanks Biggs I love you sister.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: MERIDIAN MISSISSIPPI 66   MERIDIAN MISSISSIPPI 66 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:47 am

Gabriel wrote:
Thanks Biggs I love you sister.

Love you too Gabe, xo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MERIDIAN MISSISSIPPI 66   MERIDIAN MISSISSIPPI 66 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MERIDIAN MISSISSIPPI 66
Page 1 of 1