the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is wrong with this man????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

What is wrong with this man???? Empty
PostSubject: What is wrong with this man????   What is wrong with this man???? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:43 am

Bolton to Israel: Attack, It's Your Right

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/159493#.UEDmzVR8NrE

Quote :
Former U.S. Ambassador to the UN, John Bolton, said in an interview published Friday that he does not believe President Barack Obama will order an attack on Iran, now or in the future, and urged Israel to attack Iran's nuclear program on its own.

Speaking to Maariv's Tzach Yoked, Bolton said that "there is no way at this stage to prevent Iran from going nuclear without use of force. It is very unfortunate in my opinion, but I see no possibility that Obama will use military force, and therefore it falls upon Israel. I think that even though the Administration says that containment is not its policy, it will become its policy the day after Iran possesses nuclear weapons. They won't like it, but they do believe that a nuclear Iran can be contained, just as we contained the nuclear Soviet Union during the Cold War."

wtf beingsick
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with this man????   What is wrong with this man???? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:47 am

It must be that this guy is just a killer. Death is the answer for all those that do not know our PRINCE OF PEACE. swordsman
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with this man????   What is wrong with this man???? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:57 am

Right on Gabe.

Did you read this statement he made?

They won't like it, but they do believe that a nuclear Iran can be contained, just as we contained the nuclear Soviet Union during the Cold War

What a joke to compare the two scenarios. Ya like Isreal attacked the Soviet Union and contained them. lol! too funny
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with this man????   What is wrong with this man???? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:00 am

At least he admits his real agenda for killing innocent people.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with this man????   What is wrong with this man???? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:52 am

Have a read of this link....

http://news.antiwar.com/2012/09/03/obama-to-iran-wont-back-israeli-strike-if-iran-steers-clear-of-us-assets-in-persian-gulf/

For what it's worth, my opinion is this. Obama can't get involved in waring with Iran because China and Russia would then get involved too.

With their 2 powers he knows in the back of his own mind that he won't win that war between those 2 and him.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with this man????   What is wrong with this man???? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:23 pm

skywatcher wrote:
Have a read of this link....

http://news.antiwar.com/2012/09/03/obama-to-iran-wont-back-israeli-strike-if-iran-steers-clear-of-us-assets-in-persian-gulf/

For what it's worth, my opinion is this. Obama can't get involved in waring with Iran because China and Russia would then get involved too.

With their 2 powers he knows in the back of his own mind that he won't win that war between those 2 and him.

He has to have just cause to become involved. However it seems he is poking the tiger to lunge at him....

US-Led Iran Sanctions Blocking Medical Treatment to Thousands of Infirm

http://news.antiwar.com/2012/09/04/us-led-iran-sanctions-blocking-medical-treatment-to-thousands-of-infirm/

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with this man????   What is wrong with this man???? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:23 pm

micjer wrote:
Bolton to Israel: Attack, It's Your Right

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/159493#.UEDmzVR8NrE

Quote :
Former U.S. Ambassador to the UN, John Bolton, said in an interview published Friday that he does not believe President Barack Obama will order an attack on Iran, now or in the future, and urged Israel to attack Iran's nuclear program on its own.

Speaking to Maariv's Tzach Yoked, Bolton said that "there is no way at this stage to prevent Iran from going nuclear without use of force. It is very unfortunate in my opinion, but I see no possibility that Obama will use military force, and therefore it falls upon Israel. I think that even though the Administration says that containment is not its policy, it will become its policy the day after Iran possesses nuclear weapons. They won't like it, but they do believe that a nuclear Iran can be contained, just as we contained the nuclear Soviet Union during the Cold War."

wtf beingsick

The comments are just as disturbing from that link
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with this man????   What is wrong with this man???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is wrong with this man????
Page 1 of 1