the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everything We Know about the Origin Of Humans is Wrong

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Everything We Know about the Origin Of Humans is Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Everything We Know about the Origin Of Humans is Wrong   Everything We Know about the Origin Of Humans is Wrong Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:07 pm

I was surfing thru Mary Elizabeth Crofts website and came across this interesting video Explaining why there is no missing link and what could possibly explain why . I`ll post it here for your viewing consideration Move it if you have to It is by Lloyd Pye and is 8 segments long

Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Everything We Know about the Origin Of Humans is Wrong   Everything We Know about the Origin Of Humans is Wrong Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:22 pm

I saw this awhile ago and found it fascinating, especially what Mr. DNA deep throat had to say in his email to Mr. Pye.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Everything We Know about the Origin Of Humans is Wrong   Everything We Know about the Origin Of Humans is Wrong Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:42 pm

Thanks for the link NB. Very interesting. It does explain why there are the missing links.

I do believe that there has been alien cross breeding with earthlings. Even the bible says this. Whether they were the Annunaki it is hard to prove but his theory does make sense.

As Gabriel says it is hard to welcome back the Annunaki especially if they only developed the human race as slaves to work for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything We Know about the Origin Of Humans is Wrong   Everything We Know about the Origin Of Humans is Wrong Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everything We Know about the Origin Of Humans is Wrong
Page 1 of 1