the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MY TIMELINE VISION OF A MIRACLE IS AT HAND

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

MY TIMELINE VISION OF A MIRACLE IS AT HAND Empty
PostSubject: MY TIMELINE VISION OF A MIRACLE IS AT HAND   MY TIMELINE VISION OF A MIRACLE IS AT HAND Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:05 pm

In the year of 1983 GOD MOST HIGH gave me my very first timeline vision of my future regarding a miracle healing that GOD MOST HIGH showed to me and thereby planted a spiritual seed in me of great hope for this healing to actually happen to me.

The vision is as follows. I was pushing a wheelchair and I at the time looked to be just as I look today, about 63 years of age. The person in the wheelchair was also me, except I was a little baby wearing a diaper, and I had horrible knots of sores all over the babies body including the head of the baby.

Then I walked into the scene and it was me again, I was pushing the chair, in the chair as baby, and now walking into the scene and went to the baby stopped the chair, and laid hands on the baby and prayed for healing for the sick child.

Then after praying, those horrible knots of sores began to disappear immediately and the baby was healed instantly, the vision ended there.

This past April, I went down to pick up a wheelchair for my beloved dying Mother. This was the very first time in my life I have ever been associated with a wheelchair in my life.

So when I brought the chair home I started thinking about that vision from 1983, I realized by meditating on that vision for a few moments that this is the timeline the vision was referring to, yes the timeline is for the present time of my life right now.

I fully expect to have a miracle healing take place within the very near future on my body.

That is what the vision showed me, that our wonderful GOD MOST HIGH is going to heal my body compleatly and make me whole again.

The baby in the diaper was me. A baby must have a Mother, I have been with my beloved Mother for the last 8 years of her life. The vision was showing me the timeline for my healing, it is very soon now as my dear Mom is gone.

The God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob showed me through this vision that at the timeline of me being with my Mom, that I would have to be healed from a serious health problem. Now since my Mom died, I prayed to God about how I was to make a living. He has told me he wants me to go back into the ministry and to start teaching again. So I went down to get a few business cards made for my ministry that will soon begin. On this last Thursday after ordering the cards as I was walking out of the office of the printer, I was attacked by this sickness and disease as my feet started to swell and have great pain. Also I started to have severe pain in my stomach and felt real sick, I actually thought I might not be able to get back home, the pain was so bad in my body.

I have been very healthy for a lot of years, but since my trip to the printers , something is trying to attack my health even as I write this my feet are hurting, so there is something I need to be healed of.

I have no fear at all about what disease I may be getting, as I know the vision was to prepare me for this very thing. Our Majestic God will make me whole again, and I will report back to you when it happens, with great joy.

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: MY TIMELINE VISION OF A MIRACLE IS AT HAND   MY TIMELINE VISION OF A MIRACLE IS AT HAND Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:45 pm

Sounds like you are in the right head space to heal yourself Gabe especially after what you have been through. Let us know how you progress. I have a feeling you will be fine shortly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MY TIMELINE VISION OF A MIRACLE IS AT HAND   MY TIMELINE VISION OF A MIRACLE IS AT HAND Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 5:53 pm

Reunite wrote:
Sounds like you are in the right head space to heal yourself Gabe especially after what you have been through. Let us know how you progress. I have a feeling you will be fine shortly.

I love you brother and If you don't have a best man for your marriage ceremony, I will volunteer for the position, it would be an honor ReuniteR.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: MY TIMELINE VISION OF A MIRACLE IS AT HAND   MY TIMELINE VISION OF A MIRACLE IS AT HAND Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:33 pm

Love you too mate. Still haven't decided where and when our wedding ceremony is yet. Have you ever thought about being a celebrant Gabe? I could see you tying the knot for many couples.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MY TIMELINE VISION OF A MIRACLE IS AT HAND   MY TIMELINE VISION OF A MIRACLE IS AT HAND Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:06 pm

Actually I never have thought of it mate.....
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: MY TIMELINE VISION OF A MIRACLE IS AT HAND   MY TIMELINE VISION OF A MIRACLE IS AT HAND Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:01 pm

remember that i was to embroider you a shirt, gabe ....
it could be one especially for this purpose . what a GREAT idea, FL
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MY TIMELINE VISION OF A MIRACLE IS AT HAND   MY TIMELINE VISION OF A MIRACLE IS AT HAND Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:45 am

WineHippie wrote:
remember that i was to embroider you a shirt, gabe ....
it could be one especially for this purpose . what a GREAT idea, FL

You are most likely right on again sis, as usual..... good night my love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY TIMELINE VISION OF A MIRACLE IS AT HAND   MY TIMELINE VISION OF A MIRACLE IS AT HAND Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY TIMELINE VISION OF A MIRACLE IS AT HAND
Page 1 of 1