the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

april newsletter........ lets focus on solutions...

Go down 
+4
WineHippie
Reunite
feardia
zuni
8 posters
AuthorMessage
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

april newsletter........ lets focus on solutions... Empty
PostSubject: april newsletter........ lets focus on solutions...   april newsletter........ lets focus on solutions... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:51 pm

hi everyone.....

this is a brief news letter to touch base with you......

we all are aware of the challenges that face the planet now.......
and sometimes it easy to get sucked in to the unavailing process.......

so i would like us to steer our forum in a more solution based direction........

we have added a new section to our forum......organic gardening / wild harvesting section......a space where we can all share our tips....tricks........and ideas.....
also to create a space where city dwellers or beginners can pick up info on how to grow / gather their own food........any season you may find yourself in......

we know this is a big step in becoming independent form the system that wants so much to chain us......
while at the same time taking responsibility for the healing of our planet by lessening our impact on her......

by creating at least a small part of our own food supply we become more in touc h with mother nature.........
we create less trash....
we spend less money......
we consume less petrol for transport......
we cut out all polluting chemicals........
we become more nourished.......
the positive effects are innumerable.......

i am kindly requesting your participation......
any knowledge.....
idea....
or question you contribute will help us expand our knowledge.....

actually we welcome any and all solution based ideas for any challenge that faces the planet.........

i look forward to exchanging and sharing......

peace be with you......
remember to be here now......
the force is within you !!
zuni
rainbow
Back to top Go down
feardia
feardia

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: april newsletter........ lets focus on solutions...   april newsletter........ lets focus on solutions... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:12 pm

The newsletter lifted my heart, i knew i was doing the right thing
Great to see something practical going on, the grids going down, we must learn how to let mother look after her children. I posted in the permaculture section, but here's me vid again, i'll get more hits here haha :)
thanx zuni
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: april newsletter........ lets focus on solutions...   april newsletter........ lets focus on solutions... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:38 pm

i got a huge smile on my face when i recieved your news and video feardia and i wanted to hug you hugv ......i´m so excited.......

yes the grid is going down.......i´m so happy you are taking responsibility for you own food.......

it´s a road to freedom........

if we can take care of our own basic needs the system has absolutly no power over us.....

mother nature has everything we need.......food ...medicine....shelter....warmth........
we only need to open ourselves up to her and she will care for us........:love-061:

rainbow
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: april newsletter........ lets focus on solutions...   april newsletter........ lets focus on solutions... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:50 pm

Growing your own garden is an excellent first step to getting off the control grid.

Next is to generate our own energy. That reminds me, Anchor how is your solar energy going?

Here's a site you might might some useful tips on getting off the grid
http://www.off-grid.net/
Back to top Go down
feardia
feardia

PostSubject: Re: april newsletter........ lets focus on solutions...   april newsletter........ lets focus on solutions... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 5:00 pm

I should have been doing it years ago, but i am here now, not to work but to learn. The local diet consists mainly of nwo poison, but thats all part of the project too.
The chicken hasn't seen the light of day, tomatoes from the 'maré plastico', hydroponic spuds, this is not the bounty we were to rejoice in.
now is the hour...
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: april newsletter........ lets focus on solutions...   april newsletter........ lets focus on solutions... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 5:09 pm

agreed now is the hour........

i feel ready for what is to come.....
Back to top Go down
feardia
feardia

PostSubject: Re: april newsletter........ lets focus on solutions...   april newsletter........ lets focus on solutions... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 5:11 pm

Its what we came for, enjoy...
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: april newsletter........ lets focus on solutions...   april newsletter........ lets focus on solutions... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 5:14 pm

hugv givekiss
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: april newsletter........ lets focus on solutions...   april newsletter........ lets focus on solutions... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:32 am

what a great thread zuni! thank you

sis and i will need advice as we try to make something
grow in this hard packed desert/volcano soil!

my info on cooking/eating cactus follows, in the
new section

you da bestest!
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: april newsletter........ lets focus on solutions...   april newsletter........ lets focus on solutions... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:01 pm

zuni wrote:
agreed now is the hour........

i feel ready for what is to come.....

Yes, now is the hour. iagree

WH, I remember my grandma used to make nopalitos (cactus) taste really good.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
feardia
feardia

PostSubject: Re: april newsletter........ lets focus on solutions...   april newsletter........ lets focus on solutions... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:37 pm

Cactus juice, as long as it gives you hallucinations i'll drink it lol!
But i could never get in to the cod liver oil, although my granny said it was good for me...
we are the ones we have been waiting for :)
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: april newsletter........ lets focus on solutions...   april newsletter........ lets focus on solutions... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:05 pm

feardia wrote:
Cactus juice, as long as it gives you hallucinations i'll drink it

iagree
Back to top Go down
raulduke
raulduke

Number of posts : 404
Humor : myself
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: april newsletter........ lets focus on solutions...   april newsletter........ lets focus on solutions... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:49 am

Great sentiment zuni. I'm in.

I can't help but think about the innumerable problems I see everyday and at times and I find that I fall into a pattern of thinking that is extremely unproductive, like thinking of what else could possibly go wrong, and invariably the problems get worse as a result of a kind of "poor me/us" thinking.

I do feel like, for every problem, there is a solution but it's all about logistics. Things need to be coordinated in order for a solution to be effective. All it takes is collective focus, which is where you hit the nail on the head here zuni.

I think Anchor wrote a thread somewhere recently that spoke to the same idea, which was beautifully simple: "Focus on what you want to happen, not what you don't want to happen." Maybe that's a big part of the 'solution', just the positive thinking bit I mean. How many times each day do people like us think about '2012'? Alot I'd bet and if our collective thoughts are in any way actually responsible for manifesting reality, then it would indeed behoove us to 'think happy thoughts' as it were april newsletter........ lets focus on solutions... Laughing-006. Maybe that's why there is so much overwhelmingly scary stuff out there linked to this one date in 2012, the ptb want us to manifest a shit storm? Not really sure about any of that actually, but hey it can't hurt to hope for and focus on the best outcomes (and still prepare for the worst of course) right?
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: april newsletter........ lets focus on solutions...   april newsletter........ lets focus on solutions... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:12 am

R..
you have hit on my modus operandi ..
.find joy in the morning and hold that thought thur the day and project it out...
sounds a bit polyanna-ish..
but if we get what we focus on..i want joy
i don't think of how..just joy

and i truly feel this will set the stage for a positive change
Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: april newsletter........ lets focus on solutions...   april newsletter........ lets focus on solutions... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:45 pm

feardia wrote:

Waiting for what exactly?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: april newsletter........ lets focus on solutions...   april newsletter........ lets focus on solutions... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

april newsletter........ lets focus on solutions...
Page 1 of 1