the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

David Icke newsletter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

David Icke newsletter Empty
PostSubject: David Icke newsletter   David Icke newsletter Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:50 pm

http://www.davidicke.com/content/blogcategory/30/82/

Quote :
IT’S JUST WHAT ‘THEY’ WANT

‘What you fight, you become.’ – David Icke

The David Icke Newsletter goes out on Sunday with a major 5,000-word background article to the economic crisis and how to avoid the traps that have been set for us.

The global economic collapse is designed to trigger a stream of ‘benefits’ to the Illuminati agenda. One, as I said in a recent newsletter, is to use this as an excuse to impose a global economic dictatorship controlled by a world central bank. But there are many other ‘solutions’ and connected ‘benefits’ that are planned to be exploited and we need to be streetwise to them.

The one I want to emphasise here is the need to stay calm and react peacefully to what is happening. This is not easy when there is so much stress and fear around with regard to the economic present and ‘future’, but we need to do it all the same or we will walk straight into a massive trap that has been set for us.

Let’s get this straight: They want you to riot in response to the unfolding economic catastrophe and we are already seeing people falling for this.

Why would the authorities want people to riot? Readers of my books over the years will see the answer immediately. They want an excuse to bring in a fully-fledged Police State all over the world and people who riot in their desperation (instigated invariably by agent-provocateurs) are just the excuse they are looking for.

Be very, very aware of anyone who starts rioting, or encourages others to do so, amid peaceful demonstrations. Who are they and why are they doing this when it is handing all the aces to the system to impose a Police State? They are either stupid or agents of that State.

I have been stressing this point about the plan to stir up civil unrest and rioting whenever I can and now the insiders are beginning to put that thought into the public mind. ‘There could be riots’ is designed to communicate the theme subliminally of ‘go out and riot’. It is the simple power of suggestion masquerading as ‘concern’.

David Icke newsletter Riot

We are really caught in between two thorns. If we protest we could end up in a bad place and if we do nothing they can implement their plan without resistance....

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page2965.html?theme=light

Quote :
Feb 23, 2009. Over the past five months, this “compound” has taken shape out in the central Arizona desert, in the middle of nowhere near Blackwater and Sacaton Arizona, along the dry Gila River. It looks to be about a quarter mile long by an eighth mile wide. It has razor wire all around it, power lines run to it and about half of it is cleared of vegetation. It is in an inhospitable and inescapable area of the Sonoran desert.

The closest small towns would be about 10 miles away in any direction. You’️d be lucky to walk one mile in the summer heat there. April to November temps are commonly well above 100F. Summertime temps are routinely 120 F or even higher. Could this be for Guantanamo Bay detainees? Coming civil unrest? Illegal aliens? Mortgage defaulters? ...I will keep you posted.
--Steve in Coolidge, AZ

David Icke newsletter Compound022609a

David Icke newsletter Compound022609b
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: David Icke newsletter   David Icke newsletter Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:52 pm

micjer

what do you really think about icke??

i can read some of his stuff and not others..
not sure what to think

but that compound in the dessert..yikes..and i'll bet there are others
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: David Icke newsletter   David Icke newsletter Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:16 pm

sky otter wrote:
micjer

what do you really think about icke??

i can read some of his stuff and not others..
not sure what to think

He has certainly developed a large following. He has some good information. Unlike everything else I have begun to question everything and look for ulterior motives...
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: David Icke newsletter   David Icke newsletter Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:29 pm

Icke is still around because he gives truth mixed with some lies because I believe he is mind controlled for his role like all the others who sell books and are promoted.
I read a while back that there was a warehouse full of shackles in Arizona and that there are lots of foreign troops who were trained in Russia already on our soil prepared for the round up.
But, I am still not afraid because whatever will be, will be..... and anyway our destiny was already written in the stars. angel
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: David Icke newsletter   David Icke newsletter Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:40 pm

Micjer

i think it is wise to question all motives...and to do protection..expecially when you are on these boards..you just never know who or what is lurking
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: David Icke newsletter   David Icke newsletter Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:43 pm

Linda

when the new pres ran thur this part of the state..the comment was made that the residents are stuck on their guns and religion
and our darling congressman Murtha said there is prejudice and lots or rednecks...

it's all mostly true..but if it comes down to anyone trying to take folks away around here..my money is on the rednecks...
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: David Icke newsletter   David Icke newsletter Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:10 pm

Quote :
think it is wise to question all motives...and to do protection..expecially when you are on these boards..you just never know who or what is lurking

Yes that's right you don't know who is lurking who is the hacker....But lets not get paranoid about it and still support each other...

So people want to focus on problems. But how bout the solution? I post it in the news section and it gets ignored. So how useful are you people do you want goodness or not?

Now if this was relevant.......My hometown wouldn't be happily going to work every day and watching movies and everything still running completely smoothly. Going to parties and nightclubs. lol.

There is absolutely no sign of any riot where I am. Everything is totally normal. Even to the point of boring.....

Everyone is doing their thing.....So there is no riot going to break out in my town any time soon that I can see......Sorry for the disappointment.

But the food prices and expenses are getting steeper and steeper gradually. And I'm thinking a change in the economy is inevitable from this....But this doesn't necessarily mean a bad change. It could be a very good transition to something better off. We could go back to being more realistic with the economy. And eventually go to resourced based.

But there is no great riot I can see in sight unless a comet hits or something. So david icke would be better off saying about when this comet comes......big brother will.......

He would have a better chance of selling his book that way......A comet seems more scary but he would have to admit big brother didn't control it maybe.....That's probably why he didn't choose planet X to write about.

Like you can show me pictures of cages and that.....But it doesn't mean I'm convinced I'm going to a concentration camp. In fact it convinces me where the delusion is coming from. I bet someone a gold crystal watch that I won't go to a concentration camp in the next 5 years. And I'm not rich I'm ordinary...I say a gold crystal watch....Because the economy might be more resourced based by then and I don't want to rip you off with the concept of money if it's outdated by then...And 5 years is a long time to prepare for something....

So lets start preparing accurately now and not wait until later. It's got to be done....Can't keep avoiding it.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: David Icke newsletter   David Icke newsletter Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:49 am

The U.S. Army is to invest $6 million in riot equipment, a fact that has furthered fears that troops will be used inside the U.S. in order to quell any civil unrest resulting from the ongoing economic crisis.

http://www.blacklistednews.com/news-3454-0-8-8--.html

David Icke newsletter Cat_pants

I think we're better to ignore the media and just hang out!

weed-4
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: David Icke newsletter   David Icke newsletter Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:17 am

That picture is just wild Micjer! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: David Icke newsletter   David Icke newsletter Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:57 am

Ignore the media is a good idea. But to also do something and be our own guiders. Like that cat picture is not something I would laugh at cause it's offensive to what we are trying to achieve....Which is to not be lazy with our intelligence and sit on our ass. So that isn't a joke to me...cause that is a major problem with people right now.

I'd rather know the solution and not laugh at the problem...

The gap between me and Linda. A semitrailer can fit through it. You could cut the disgust with a knife and you can just just feel the extreme differences in polarity side by side. Very extreme different vibrations in the same space here.....

creating kind of an interesting effect if you observe carefully. It's actually at the quantum level splitting the forum into different reality zones.....That's why it's so important to create the right things and the right reality....
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: David Icke newsletter   David Icke newsletter Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:30 pm

Dean Plejaren wrote:
Ignore the media is a good idea. But to also do something and be our own guiders. Like that cat picture is not something I would laugh at cause it's offensive to what we are trying to achieve....Which is to not be lazy with our intelligence and sit on our ass. So that isn't a joke to me...cause that is a major problem with people right now.

I'd rather know the solution and not laugh at the problem...

The gap between me and Linda. A semitrailer can fit through it. You could cut the disgust with a knife and you can just just feel the extreme differences in polarity side by side. Very extreme different vibrations in the same space here.....

creating kind of an interesting effect if you observe carefully. It's actually at the quantum level splitting the forum into different reality zones.....That's why it's so important to create the right things and the right reality....

Yes, I agree Dean. A semitrailer can fit the gap between the two of us when it comes to different vibrations.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: David Icke newsletter   David Icke newsletter Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:50 am

Maybe the PTB need a TIME OUT!!

Scene from the grinch that is appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Icke newsletter   David Icke newsletter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Icke newsletter
Page 1 of 1