the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

it's time again for bohemian grove!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

it's time again for bohemian grove! Empty
PostSubject: it's time again for bohemian grove!   it's time again for bohemian grove! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:01 pm

there will be a live stream access here, tomorrow TODAY:
http://noliesradio.org/archives/47481

seems the awareness has mushroomed ... there were
only a handful of protesters last time i paid attention ....

Quote :
This year’s protest against the gathering of the world’s political and economic elite is called “Occupy Bohemian Grove, Expose the 1%. Occupy groups across America, and increasingly the world, are working to expose the one percent in control of global resources who are bringing human rights repression, environmental destruction, and war to humankind.

Last edited by WineHippie on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: it's time again for bohemian grove!   it's time again for bohemian grove! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:25 pm

Quote :
What can I do to make a difference? Educate yourself about the Grove and it's inhabitants, and the true nature of the power structure in the world. Then educate your friends. Since most major newspapers and broadcast stations are owned by "insiders", be wary of everything you hear in the press. If you can, participate in protest activities during the July retreat.

http://www.sonomacountyfreepress.com/bohos/bohofact.html
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: it's time again for bohemian grove!   it's time again for bohemian grove! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:45 pm

and a lil something from the local MSM:

from an article titled
"Some Monte Rio neighbors fed up with Bohemian Grove protesters"

Quote :
Mike Murphy, a retired San Francisco firefighter whose family owns two homes on Highway 116 in Monte Rio, said he's troubled by the violence and disruptions associated with Occupy activities in Oakland and San Francisco.

He's especially worried about "splinter groups" whose actions may be independent of the protest organizers.

"Have your protest, just do no harm to this town," Murphy said. "We can't afford it."

The Bohemians have "done a lot of good for this community," Murphy said, noting that club members built St. Catherine of Siena Catholic Church and sponsor an annual variety show that raises money for the church, schools and fire services.

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20120712/ARTICLES/207121060/1042/opinion?p=1&tc=pg
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: it's time again for bohemian grove!   it's time again for bohemian grove! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:20 pm

Mmmmh. What am I reading here, this lot who are rich beyond anything we can understand throw some money towards the towns to shut them up so they can go ahead and watch some innocent burn alive under that owl; and God knows what other debauchery they get up to to the suffering of innocents.

I would still love to coverly infiltrate that July gathering, (not by myself, an army would be good to back be up) and film what goes on there.

I am asking the angels now if they will go in and do something to disrupt and expose this lot of whatever they are........................
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: it's time again for bohemian grove!   it's time again for bohemian grove! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:24 pm

I know we have all seen this, but I am gonna put it up again hippie, xo
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: it's time again for bohemian grove!   it's time again for bohemian grove! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:33 pm

Now if only I had one of them bazookas handy I think if someone helped me with it I am sure I got get a direct hit into that lot and I would probably do it too.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: it's time again for bohemian grove!   it's time again for bohemian grove! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:36 pm

I would try and explain my actions to the Creator after it was done.

Watching them burn might be some way feeling better about what I know they all get up to, or most of them.

Oh hell I might end their suffering by just going in and giving them each a bullet to put them out of their suffering, unlike what they would do.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: it's time again for bohemian grove!   it's time again for bohemian grove! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:01 pm

it's time again for bohemian grove! Cmicsfee
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: it's time again for bohemian grove!   it's time again for bohemian grove! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:12 pm

Just give us some mercenaries that have some sort of empathy for what is being burned under that owl and I will glady go in with them with lots of handcuffs; I dont care who they bloody are.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: it's time again for bohemian grove!   it's time again for bohemian grove! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:14 pm

Bohemian Grove and who attends their July gathering is one of my Biggest pet hates; but I wouldnt be petting them.

My mind could come up a lot of what to do with them. Interrogating each one surrounded by Alex, Jesse and a lot of others come to mind.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: it's time again for bohemian grove!   it's time again for bohemian grove! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:19 pm

bump

for today
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: it's time again for bohemian grove!   it's time again for bohemian grove! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:06 am

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: it's time again for bohemian grove!   it's time again for bohemian grove! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:16 am

I posted this on another thread, also but feel this is relevant here also. Ever wonder why Alex was able to infiltrate the B G >

Well it is looking more and more that he is a hired agitator. He is working for the Jesuits / NWO.

This is one of the favourite tactics of the Jesuits. Hiding the truth with the truth. By doing so they can manipulate the conclusions reached.

Think about it. Alex does not want to talk about Dr Judy Woods' research in regards to 9 11, and does not want to talk about the Jesuits. wtf
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: it's time again for bohemian grove!   it's time again for bohemian grove! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:31 am

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: it's time again for bohemian grove!   it's time again for bohemian grove! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:36 pm

It does intuitively make sense he was able to get close to BG and film what he did Mic.

Now this gets me back to Jesse; I cant really pick up much in the way of him though to be honest.

Thank God the message is getting out though and some good souls are doing something about it.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: it's time again for bohemian grove!   it's time again for bohemian grove! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:38 pm

How Dare They Push That Elderly Man.

HOW DARE THEY FRIGGIN DO THAT. I KNOW THEY HAVE A GOT A JOB TO DO, BUT HELL FIRE, BASTARDS, BASTARDS THEY ARE.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: it's time again for bohemian grove!   it's time again for bohemian grove! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:44 pm

micjer wrote:

Oh hell that vid gets my blood up Mic.

I would love to be over there and get to speak up on that platform. I would make a t-shirt up with

The Force is Within All of Us - and then our Forum name on it...............and get up and shout out all the nasties I could up with to get them going.

I would love to be there - if only I could. I got a passport just not the money at the mo.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: it's time again for bohemian grove!   it's time again for bohemian grove! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:46 pm

YOUR BLOODY ARSEHOLES FOR PUSHING THAT ELDERLY MAN AROUND..............YOUR DISGUSTING PIGS.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: it's time again for bohemian grove!   it's time again for bohemian grove! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:51 pm

Which police department do I email with my strong protest.

I tried to google ....closest police department to bohemia grove, usa and I didnt get much.

I got a few things I want to say to them over there.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: it's time again for bohemian grove!   it's time again for bohemian grove! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Look at that big, fat, jack booted pig with the truncheon in hand. I saw him hit that elderly man with it.

Your weak, yellow cowards that's what you are.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: it's time again for bohemian grove!   it's time again for bohemian grove! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:06 pm

it's time again for bohemian grove! Teeshi10
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: it's time again for bohemian grove!   it's time again for bohemian grove! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:19 pm

micjer wrote:
it's time again for bohemian grove! Teeshi10

Have you heard this lady Mic, she used to work at BG.

I would like to get their next year with our t-shirt on xo.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: it's time again for bohemian grove!   it's time again for bohemian grove! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:25 pm

I got a few things I would like to say to our people over their protesting.

If those pigs with truncheons tried to manhandle me.............well.

I hope to God my Australian citizenship plus the fact that I can get dual citizenship of the UK, due to the fact that I was born Heather Sutherland and my father was a born and bred Edinburgh citizen and my maternal grandmother was a Di Pier born and bred in Salisbury.

So I would youtube any help from UK, French and Oz citizens.............hopefully I would get it.

Bastards............Do you know that man they arrested Doug was 75 years old. the bastards they are, cowards.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: it's time again for bohemian grove!   it's time again for bohemian grove! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:17 pm

Biggles wrote:
Which police department do I email with my strong protest.

I tried to google ....closest police department to bohemia grove, usa and I didnt get much.

I got a few things I want to say to them over there.

mz biggs - officially, it's monte rio, california
the "biggest" town nearby is guerneville, california
but i might suggest the sheriff for sonoma county, california
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: it's time again for bohemian grove!   it's time again for bohemian grove! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:25 pm

The Sheriff it will be then, hippie, that helps me a lot. xxoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: it's time again for bohemian grove!   it's time again for bohemian grove! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

it's time again for bohemian grove!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next