the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Confirmation that You are correct Gabe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Confirmation that You are correct Gabe Empty
PostSubject: Confirmation that You are correct Gabe   Confirmation that You are correct Gabe Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:43 pm

You have written a lot of valuable information about the Kenites Gabe. Some call them Cainites. Others call them Khazars.

Satanists no matter what you call them.

I found some information on a place in KAZAKHSTAN, that I was not aware of.

It is called ASTANA, KAZAKHSTAN......the next Dubai.

Check out this link for more information.

http://www.alef.net/ALEFPlaces/ALEFPlaces.Asp?Place=Astana%20Kazakhstan

Quote :
Kazakhstan, or KazakhSatan, as more and more people are referring to it, interestingly the land of Borat, the home of its first leader, President Nursultan Nazarbayev, and the site of their new capital at Astana, the first world capital built in the Twenty-first Century. And what a curious building project it is, and one that makes even Dubai pale in comparison. Needless to say, it has all stirred up a great number of Global Urban Legends revolving around the Satanic, One World Government, the New World Order, Paganism, the Occult, and the Antichrist.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation that You are correct Gabe   Confirmation that You are correct Gabe Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:54 pm

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation that You are correct Gabe   Confirmation that You are correct Gabe Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:48 am

Illuminati shapes - pyramids everywhere help
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation that You are correct Gabe   Confirmation that You are correct Gabe Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:52 am

Illuminati shapes for sure Skywatcher, but as usual I look at them as being God shapes, for He thought of them first and the luminists just took them over....The evil ones have no original thoughts, they can only copy what the children of Light bring forth, such as the original pyramid in Egypt, that is spoken of in the book of Isaiah and it was made by children of light from the first earth age in my opinion. devil or angel
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation that You are correct Gabe   Confirmation that You are correct Gabe Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:41 am

Yeah Mic, the Kenites for sure.

I will always call them the Kenites simply because the word itself means, "the children of Cain". They do go by lots of names for sure Mic and you nailed it with your article.

I feel that as long as I continue to call them the "Kenites" I will always be speaking the Bible words for who they are, and that is why I stay with that term..... cheers
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation that You are correct Gabe   Confirmation that You are correct Gabe Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:54 am

I know you are busy Gabe, but I wanted to post this for a time when you are able to take a glance at it.

The Rulers Of Evil.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/93659058/Rulers-of-Evil

This book is a little heavy reading at times, but is researched well, and in summary comes to the same conclusions that we have.

Most "christians" who blindly follow the dogma that they have been taught, are actually worshipping the God of Condemnation. Followers of Cain and thus have the mark of Cain.

Ironic isn't it how the masses who are so quick to judge others and supportive of wars and "anti-terrorism" are actually following the Trickster!

In the summary of the book, the author says there are two ministries. The one is the Ministry of Condemnation, and the other is the Ministry of Reconciliation.

Quote :
The ministry of Reconciliation teaches and administers theglorious gospel of Christ. Reconciliation does not judge executably or do justice. Rather, it judges spiritually, it loves, nurtures, sufferspatiently, forgives, and rejoices in the truth. Reconciliation neverfails because its strength is not sin but the power of God.

Quote :
Reconcilers are toldthat improving human rulership is theirresponsibility. Not by taking control of the system, and not by sealing themselves off in well-fortified communes, either. Reconcilers improve the system by making themselves...available.

Reconcilers are attractive toCondemnation because they don’t judge or attempt to do justice.They don’t put down, attach blame, or pin guilt. Consequently,Reconcilers are not perceived as a threat. They are wise as serpentsand harmless as doves.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation that You are correct Gabe   Confirmation that You are correct Gabe Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:58 am

Talk about a missing piece for me.

With this in mind.....Who do you think Alex Jones really works for?
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation that You are correct Gabe   Confirmation that You are correct Gabe Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:01 pm

That's a good question, one that's been asked a lot. I'm not too sure myself, but it really is fishy. There are certain topics he just won't touch and this is strange in itself.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation that You are correct Gabe   Confirmation that You are correct Gabe Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:23 pm

"DDT" CAMPAIGNS

"DDT" stands for "Decoy, Distract and Trash." The idea is that they put out information that is similar to the truth, but is not the truth. This information is a "decoy" that will "distract" people from the real information.

Then, the "trash" part is that the decoy information is attacked.

Generally the information will include obvious holes that the original investigator did not take time to uncover, in his or her breathless enthusiasm to go public.

Then, if the real information ever comes out, people will not notice the difference, and think it must all now be fake.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation that You are correct Gabe   Confirmation that You are correct Gabe Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:56 pm

micjer wrote:
Talk about a missing piece for me.

With this in mind.....Who do you think Alex Jones really works for?

Hi Mic, I have no idea about Alex Jones. I cannot say who he works for as I really do not know, but I do not trust many at all.

Good stuff you posted here Mic, glad to be back in touch with you again....hang in there Mic as I am sure you will...keep poking them with a stick....LOL... poke
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation that You are correct Gabe   Confirmation that You are correct Gabe Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:57 pm

skywatcher wrote:
That's a good question, one that's been asked a lot. I'm not too sure myself, but it really is fishy. There are certain topics he just won't touch and this is strange in itself.
I agree with you Sky, right on.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation that You are correct Gabe   Confirmation that You are correct Gabe Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:11 am

Here is the proof that we are talking about. AJ works for the Jesuits
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation that You are correct Gabe   Confirmation that You are correct Gabe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confirmation that You are correct Gabe
Page 1 of 1