the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

huge triangle found on the sun

Go down 
+3
sky otter
micjer
skywatcher
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

huge triangle found on the sun Empty
PostSubject: huge triangle found on the sun   huge triangle found on the sun Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:32 pm

There's a huge triangle on the sun that has been seen by three different satellites. First official page here...

huge triangle found on the sun Triang10

http://vanshardware.com/2012/03/triangular-coronal-hole-opens-on-sun-images/

2nd satellite

huge triangle found on the sun Latest10

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/realtime/eit_284/512/

3rd satellite

huge triangle found on the sun Latest11

See them all on one page with different filters

http://sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov/data/

So three different satellites are picking up the same image, then they can't all be wrong. The question is wtf is the triangle about?

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: huge triangle found on the sun   huge triangle found on the sun Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:54 pm

I have no idea. It seems that each day there is something weird happening up there.

scratch
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: huge triangle found on the sun   huge triangle found on the sun Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:14 pm

affraid

holy crap...says a corona hole and flare here

http://www.spaceweather.com/

ANOTHER STRONG FLARE: So much for the decay of sunspot AR1429. The active region unleashed another strong flare on March 13th, an M7-class eruption that peaked around 1741 UT. A first-look image from NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory show's the flare's extreme ultraviolet flash. The blast accelerated energetic protons toward Earth and a solar radiation storm is now developing around our planet. Stay tuned for updates. Space weather alerts: text, phone

Coronal Holes: 13 Mar 12

A solar wind stream flowing from this coronal hole could reach Earth on March 17-18. Credit: SDO/AIA.

huge triangle found on the sun Corona11
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: huge triangle found on the sun   huge triangle found on the sun Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:21 pm

Apparently it's a coronal hole

"A large recurrent trans equatorial coronal hole (CH507) will rotate in an Earth facing position on March 13-14"

See link

http://www.solen.info/solar/
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: huge triangle found on the sun   huge triangle found on the sun Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:22 pm

Ok otter beat me
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: huge triangle found on the sun   huge triangle found on the sun Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:27 pm

hey froggie happy-dancing givekiss
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: huge triangle found on the sun   huge triangle found on the sun Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:05 pm

mooning
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: huge triangle found on the sun   huge triangle found on the sun Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:45 pm

rainbow heart

ahhhhh i was nicer

lol! ha ha too funny too funny
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: huge triangle found on the sun   huge triangle found on the sun Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:01 am

Coronal holes, or any holes are usually round not triangular, and holes don't normally 'point' in any direction.

The triangle on the pics above has perfectly straight sides, not something that 'just happens' or by fluke. Anything in nature forms a circle because it the shape with least resistance, i.e. bubbles. Therfore, the triangle isn't something that 'just happens' by chance.

IMO

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: huge triangle found on the sun   huge triangle found on the sun Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:00 am

It makes me wonder about a few things.

Is the center of the sun actually hollow or a black hole. A "star" gate to other parts of the universe?

Is something mutating or changing?

Is the 2012 predictions of the end of a cycle and chnges to our sun happening in front of our eyes?

Is this why the vatican is so interested in the sun with its observing satelites?

sunny

I would have to think yes is the answer. I dunno
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: huge triangle found on the sun   huge triangle found on the sun Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:41 am

lol!

i think it is the angle that makes it look like a triangle
with the energy coming from a central point and then spreading

i think this is going to be a wild ride year for sure though..
it is march and we are having may weather..70's..all the plants are trying to figure out what to do... scratch
i'm curious what kind of growing cycle this summer will bring

yep..bumpy ride is in full gear..hang on

bigw hypnotisedb
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: huge triangle found on the sun   huge triangle found on the sun Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:41 pm

Errrm not really Ms Otter. The article I posted says that the pics were taken from 3 different satellites all at differnt points with different filters and lenses on them. So Nope, it definately a triangle.

Maybe Nassim can explain it better

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: huge triangle found on the sun   huge triangle found on the sun Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:51 pm

micjer wrote:
It makes me wonder about a few things.

Is the center of the sun actually hollow or a black hole. A "star" gate to other parts of the universe?

Is something mutating or changing?

Is the 2012 predictions of the end of a cycle and chnges to our sun happening in front of our eyes?

Is this why the vatican is so interested in the sun with its observing satelites?

sunny

I would have to think yes is the answer. I dunno

Again our friend Nassim seems to think everything has a black hole in it, even me and you. So going with that thought, the Sun must have one too.

The video I just put up of Nassim shows a triangle on the sun at about 4:29 into the video. He speaks of the Mayans and their predictions.

Maybe The Vatican is interested in the sun because they know more than we do and they have some insider information that we are not privvy too.

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: huge triangle found on the sun   huge triangle found on the sun Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:59 am

There have been photos of other large craft on or around the sun which did bring up the thought that the sun was a stargate of sorts.

That triangle or whatever it is, is one hell of a huge object.

I agree Mic and I also have talked about ET intervention that is allowed in some situations. I believe there doing something up there.

Over the last few years I am sure us here have viewed other objects, spheres etc, very close to the sun that appeared solid and ET in tech.

Will have to have a look at the Nassim video thanks.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: huge triangle found on the sun   huge triangle found on the sun Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:48 am

That is too weird SW. That vid shows a picture of a stone drawing that has a sun in it that has the exact triangle that we are looking at on SOHO. affraid scratch
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: huge triangle found on the sun   huge triangle found on the sun Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:07 am

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: huge triangle found on the sun   huge triangle found on the sun Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:11 am

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: huge triangle found on the sun   huge triangle found on the sun Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:13 am

huge triangle found on the sun New-mayan-glyph
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: huge triangle found on the sun   huge triangle found on the sun Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:02 am

Exactly Mic, that's why I put it up because it's the exact same thing. The similarity is astonishing.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: huge triangle found on the sun   huge triangle found on the sun Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:42 pm

just a random thought here, but a 2 dimensional representation of a huge triangle on the sun would be a triangle inside a cirlce...
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: huge triangle found on the sun   huge triangle found on the sun Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:54 am

Its just that there is a triangle in/on the sun that is the puzzling thing here Stal, not so much the dimesional aspect. Are those crop circles telling us something we should be paying attention to?
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: huge triangle found on the sun   huge triangle found on the sun Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:22 pm

what i was getting at is that one of the most important symbols of the PTB is a triangle inside a circle, and here we have a triangle inside a circle, and seeing as its the sun and 2012, well i dunno. Like i said, just a random thought.

-------

what i meant by 2 dimensional is that if you were to draw the sun with the triangle on a flat surface, it would look like a triangle inside a circle.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: huge triangle found on the sun   huge triangle found on the sun Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:50 am

See whatcha mean now. Very illuminati isn't it. wink
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: huge triangle found on the sun   huge triangle found on the sun Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:45 am

Meant to ask you Mic, what is SOHO?

...but next, there's more on the triangle on the sun...

The recent strange and gigantic hole in the sun’s corona, visible in certain space-based images taken earlier this week, bears an eerie resemblance to a French representation of the Tetragrammaton, a word that refers to the name of God. The following image was taken from Wikipedia.

huge triangle found on the sun Sun11[/url
Representing God or "Yahweh" this Tetragrammaton resembles a recent solar feature.

From the Greek word “τετραγράμματον,” “Tetragrammaton” literally means “having four letters” referring to YHWH (Hebrew יהוה) or “Yahweh” as it is written in English.

Compare the Tetragrammaton image to the approximately 600,000-mile tall triangular coronal hole shown below.

[url=https://servimg.com/view/16009227/126]huge triangle found on the sun Sun210

Triangular coronal hole image taken by GOES 15 Solar X-Ray Imager

Source:-

http://vanshardware.com/2012/03/tetragrammaton-and-the-recent-solar-triangle/
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: huge triangle found on the sun   huge triangle found on the sun Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:10 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: huge triangle found on the sun   huge triangle found on the sun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

huge triangle found on the sun
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next