the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection.

Go down 
+2
Reunite
Biggles
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection. Empty
PostSubject: Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection.   Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:21 pm

I found this website yesterday guys and had never heard of it before. Thought you might find it interesting.
BLUE MOUNTAINS TRIANGLE SECRET UNDERGROUND AUSTRALIAN/AMERICAN BASE AND THE E.T. CONNECTION
Australian/American Underground - Technology Bases
Burragorang Base - Blue Mountains Underground Technology Base. Wollemi Base - Blue Mountains Underground Technology Base. Time Windows - Experiments with TIme Window Technology. Conferences - Rex Gilroy Talks on the Underground Bases. Drawings - Designs of the Bases. UFO Sightings - Sightings From the Triangle. Australian Abductions - Human Abuctions. Report Blue Mountains Sighting .

Joint Australian - U.S. Underground Space Technology Base

Australian UFO Mysteries Of
Time & Space.

The possibility of Extra-Terrestrial "Time Window" technology use in their voyages throughout the Universe, making visits to Earth fantastically short.

Rex will present evidence suggesting American space scientists, in conjunction with their military, have somehow come by this technology, and are experimenting with it, together with an advanced alien-inspired space-craft technology, in top secret underground bases established in remote parts of the world including Australia.

CHAPTER ONE - UFOS OVER THE BURRAGORANG

Whether or not they have anything to do with the secret operations going on beneath the Blue Mountains, UFOs over the Burragorang Valley have a long history.

There had been mystery objects observed by residents of homes overlooking the Jamieson-Burragorang Valleys going back before World War Two but these were largely overlooked by the radio and newspaper media of the time.

Then came the sudden interest in ‘Unidentified Flying Objects’ worldwide as the 1940s drew to a close, and the then Katoomba-based Radio Station 2KA, began reporting mysterious objects seen by locals.

CHAPTER ONE - UFOS OVER THE BURRAGORANG

During August 1954 there was a flurry of UFO activity over the Burragorang/Kanangra/Katoomba region. Strange ‘saucer-type’ airships, glowing red or green, were repeatedly claimed sighted at night by Megalong and Hartley Valley residents. Tourists reported seeing a yellowish-glowing ‘saucer’ flying up the Grose Valley on an east to west course, to fly high over Govett’s Leap and on over Blackheath heading towards Bathurst.

Presented here will be early Australian alien abduction accounts from Australia; UFO-related 'time window' experiences of people around Australia; and government cover-ups of UFO landings and crashes in Queensland and New South Wales.
Pt1

Rex & Heather Gilroy operate the “Blue Mountains UFO Research Club” and the recently formed “Centre for Blue Mountains UFO Studies. They are the foremost investigators of the Top Secret Underground Advanced Space Technology Base, being operated jointly by the Australian and American governments.

The subject of this section is “Blue Mountains Triangle”, and contains material from the Gilroys’ forthcoming book celebrating my 50 years of UFO research achievement titled: “Blue Mountains Triangle – UFO Close Encounters, Alien Abductions and the Underground UFO Base Mystery”.

Besides the vast number of UFO sightings, the Blue Mountains continues to be one of the world’s major UFO ‘hotspots’. Our “Blue Mountains UFO Research Club” has recorded hundreds of sightings reports in some years. A great many of these reports appear to emanate from the Burragorang Valley south of Katoomba, and the equally vast Wollemi wilderness to the north.

Yet there is a more sinister aspect to the Blue Mountains UFO mystery which has persisted for generations; for it is a region where aircraft and people have mysteriously disappeared, where ET abductions occur. And, while many abductees have been released, others have not.

There is also another mystery pervading this wilderness, and one upon which I have, together with Heather, investigated for 35 years – the top secret American-Australian joint underground, advanced space travel technology base. Continue pt2 >>>>>>
Presented here will be early Australian alien abduction accounts from Australia; UFO-related 'time window' experiences of people around Australia; and government cover-ups of UFO landings and crashes in Queensland and New South Wales.
Pt2

It is an incredible operation in which NASA is involved alongside US military, together with Australian scientists and military. It is an operation also involving thousands of other personnel and their families, living in an incredibly vast, underground world with its own self-sufficient colonies, or rather towns and other, more city-like habitation centres with their own economy, ruled over by a leader whose very name is not mentioned above ground.

All this is watched over from above by the FBI, CIA and our own ASIO; undercover representatives of which live in the Sydney district as well as on the Blue Mountains.The subject is just far too complex to reveal in full, so I intend to concentrate upon a selection of the more mysterious aspects of the mystery.

The ‘Triangle’ roughly covers an area beginning north of the Blue Mountains, extending from the Gulgong district in the north-west, eastwards through the Denman and Singleton districts to the Branxton-Maitland area. From Gulgong the western side of the ‘Triangle’ extends southward to the Goulburn area, and from here the eastern side of the ‘Triangle’ extends northwards through the western side of the Southern Highlands and on through the Mulgoa-Penrith area to Maitland.

It is within this ‘Triangle’ that the mysterious incidents covered in this talk have taken place.The relevant authorities remain tight-lipped on all the UFO-related events hereabouts.

Blue Mountains Triangle - Book Excerpts | Ch 1 | Ch 2 | Ch 3 | Ch 4 | Ch 5 | Ch 6 | Ch 7 | Ch 8 | Ch 9 | Ch 10 | Ch 11 | Ch 12 | Ch 13 | Ch 14 |
| Mysterious Australia |
Entire Web site ©️ Rex & Heather Gilroy | URU Publications ®️ ™️ Rex & Heather Gilroy. All Rights Reserved randhgilroy44@bigpond.com

Last edited by Biggles on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection.   Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:23 pm

Reunite, am I allow to reprint this here hon, it has all rights reserved so can you check the above and get back to me. Their site is absolutely fantastic but I do not want to get sued.

In fact can any member on the forum take a look at the above thread and let me know if I am allowed to post it here, I am not that good with computers or cutting and pasting links from web sites so I tried to do my best, but if I am not allowed to post all this here could someone let me know thanks.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection.   Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:11 pm

Biggs as long as you quote the author/source and don't make any money from it should be fine.

Here is a link to their site for anyone who is interesting, I know you've got me tingling with curiousity now.

http://www.mysteriousaustralia.com/
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection.   Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:24 pm

Thank you sweets. Yeah your right, when I started reading everything they have got there on that site I thought to myself I got to get those books. Rex and Heather Gilroy seem a very practical couple who have got their act together and their research spans years.

I do not think I will look at the Blue Mountains in the same way, he,he. Thanks R.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection.   Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:09 pm

Thanks biggs.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection.   Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:17 pm

I think they give the co-ordinates of what the triangle entails. I am wondering if Anchor's new residence is in that triangle. It would be good if A had some night vision available to have a look see up in the sky if he is in that vicinity.

I remember visiting the Blue Mountains decades ago and looking over the railing............for a tiny bit as I suffer vertigo as well, (groan). It's a long way down there, plenty of places up and around there tptb could have their cities underground and Rex Gilroy states there are cities with their own darn economy and all. What I would give just to have a safe peek. It makes sense. You find these things out when your meant to.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection.   Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:19 pm

Yes.....LOL I would like to peek also.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection.   Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:30 pm

If not mistaken Reunite I think where Anchor is could be part of the triangle. Have to wait and see what he thinks. Besides that though their site has some pretty cool information on our land that I didn't know of.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection.   Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:21 pm

Let's see if Anchor reports of waking up in his tractor in the middle of the night with no memory how he got there.

abductedg
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection.   Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:14 pm

In connection with proof on this site of Aus/US underground bases in the Blue Mountains, I read that back in 1970s and 80s and 90s at different times it was reported some experienced hikers had come across a cyclone fence with a lot of scrub around it. The hikers saw US military patrolling on the other side who asked them what they were doing here to which one of the hikers replied What are YOU doing here..............to which the army man said get out of here now this is restricted property and sorted of waved his gun.

Sheesh, you cant even take a darn hike anymore without comin across restricted areas patrolled by the military. What gets me is what gives our government or any government the right to restrict any nature area anywhere and tell us to get lost. That pisses me off. they have no right to do this. I wish I was the head of a galactic army sometimes and I had Obi one kenobi on my side. Those laser wands, mmmh. yoda
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection.   Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:34 pm

The government zombies are just a little too busy for me.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection.   Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:13 pm

Did you end up buying this book Biggs?

Theres another document on the web which also makes reference to a large underground facility located in the Snowy Mountains which is connected to Canberra by underground rail but I suspect you may have already read that. LOL

I have a sneaking suspicion that if these faciltys do exist and I don't doubt that they do then the personell working inside them have to be commuting br rail from Canberra (or Sydney)

Through where I work I have also been told Canberra is basically a defense town but I've never been there myself and have yet to start looking into it. I know Adelaide is defineltey running off the smell of gun powder.

We need those lasers and some night vision Biggs lol!
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection.   Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:34 pm

Oh your not wrong S. When I read something in the paper, in a book or on television I can pick up if its wrong or right. I remember being in my hypnotherapy class (mostly adult students) back in 1999. The teacher put on a video for us to watch of this woman channelling an ancient. This woman put on a big show but I could tell she was the biggest fake, it just stood out, but I couldnt believe everyone watching took all this on board as being correct. OMG I didnt say anything but I couldnt believe they all believed this woman was real, even the teacher in his 60s believed it.

As far as the underground facility and ufos etc in the Blue Mountains I have no doubt about that being the truth, there is one in the snowy mountains and there is an underground train commuting to these as well. The thing that gets me is the workers in these places, how do they recruit them and keep them quiet, I am still pondering that one although I have a few ideas on the how and why. I do believe there is something going on at Halls Gap as well.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection.   Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:14 am

One thing that is somewhat interesting is that the Great Western highway is being widened a lot of the places along the way as far as Katoomba. Medlow Bath was allegedly an underground military base in 2nd WW and is not far on from there.

Where I am is actually not in the Blue Mountains, but in the Central Tablelands - however I have to completely cross the mountains to get there from my rental in Emu Plains.

I don't have night vision gear - where can I get some ? It's never really interested me much until now but it could be fun to sneak around the fields with no torch.

A..
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection.   Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:13 pm

Anchor wrote:
One thing that is somewhat interesting is that the Great Western highway is being widened a lot of the places along the way as far as Katoomba. Medlow Bath was allegedly an underground military base in 2nd WW and is not far on from there.

Where I am is actually not in the Blue Mountains, but in the Central Tablelands - however I have to completely cross the mountains to get there from my rental in Emu Plains.

I don't have night vision gear - where can I get some ? It's never really interested me much until now but it could be fun to sneak around the fields with no torch.

A..

Great post and idea Anchor.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection.   Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:56 pm

Anchor get's set in his new 4WD

Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection. Night_10
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection.   Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:02 pm

Reunite wrote:
Anchor get's set in his new 4WD

Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection. Night_10

Greatness !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection.   Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:07 pm

Your a card too R, you really are.

A I wouldn't roam around in any fields without a torch up there, eeeks. You could trip into anything. Aaah.

But a smile does come to mind picturing A on a tractor at night time with his goggles on, he, he. Just jokin A. They are expensive because Biggsy has googled the price. I hope they come down some time in the not too distant future, maybe I could get a cheap pair on ebay. scratch
Back to top Go down
grantdwyer

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection.   Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:10 am

Hi I lived in Penrith most of my life and I tell you what... I did experience alot of things there that defy understanding unless you yourself have experienced the same / similar things. I believe.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection.   Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:36 pm

Welcome Grant, another Sydney sider

cool beans

If you want to share your experiences we're open ears.

Peace out
Back to top Go down
grantdwyer

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection.   Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:29 am

I most certainly am a sydneysider originally, but due to things that occurred i now live in MELBOURNE ...its too much to put into writing here, plus i dont really want them publicised as such, I guess what I would like to do is get a small group together (dedicated to working this out) because if you work this stuff out you will work out the rest of it all, if u catch my drift..>??
Hey this si a good forum by looks of it, Im happy to be part of it, Thankyou for the welcome!!
strangley enough I was known as PEACE in certain circles in Penrith
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection.   Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:34 pm

A few of us have met up through Project Avalon in our local area, it's great to discuss and share what's deemed to be eccentric.

Hope you stick around mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection.   Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Mountains Triangle - Secret Underground Aus/US Base & ET connection.
Page 1 of 1