the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kony/Uganda

Go down 
+5
New World Orphan
Reunite
WineHippie
skywatcher
stal
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Kony/Uganda - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kony/Uganda   Kony/Uganda - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:27 pm

this bio says a bit that makes some sense of his acting..i underlined

Jason Russell From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search Jason Russell
Born El Cajon, California
Occupation Film director
Known for Kony 2012
Invisible Children, Inc.

Jason Russell (born 1979) is an American film and theater director, choreographer, and activist who co-founded Invisible Children, Inc.[1] He is the director of Kony 2012, a short documentary film that went viral in the beginning of March 2012. In the first week it gained over 83 million views[2] and became the subject of intensive media scrutiny and criticism.[3][4] Its subject is the African rebel leader Joseph Kony, his war crimes, and the movement to bring him to the International Criminal Court.

BiographyRussell is the younger son of Sheryl and Paul Russell, co-founders of Christian Youth Theater.[5][6][7] He has three siblings: Travis Russell, Amy Russell, and Janie Russell.[7]

"That was my life," Russell told the Los Angeles Times in an interview when he was 13 years old, in which he discussed the importance of acting in his life. "It was what everybody around me did. I didn't even think about it. I did my first show at 8, and I have done over 20 plays since. You can't do this if you don't like it. You have to commit yourself to it. When you get in front of people, you have to act like you know what you're doing. You can't be frightened or scared to go up there, volunteer, be the first one to do something."[7]

Russell graduated from the USC School of Cinematic Arts.[8] With Danica Jones and Jon M. Chu, he co-wrote a musical, Moxie, which the team sold to Steven Spielberg.[9]

On October 23, 2004, he married Danica Jones in La Jolla, California.[10] They have two children.[11]

Russell is an Evangelical Christian, and in November 2011 he spoke publicly about his faith and its relation to his charity work in a speech at a Liberty University conference.[12]

On March 15, 2012, Russell was detained by San Diego police and taken to a local hospital after allegedly vandalizing cars and making sexual gestures after removing his underwear.[13][14] According to a brief statement issued by Invisible Children, Russell was suffering from exhaustion, dehydration and malnutrition in the wake of the emotional toll of the media storm around Kony 2012.

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Kony/Uganda   Kony/Uganda - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:45 am

sky otter wrote:
... According to a brief statement issued by Invisible Children, Russell was suffering from exhaustion, dehydration and malnutrition in the wake of the emotional toll of the media storm around Kony 2012.

nope, don't buy it, sorry ....
seems to me, anyone suffering from exhaustion, dehydration, malnutrition
is more likely to be found curled up in fetal position somewhere ...
seems to me someone flips out like that for one of two reasons:
either he was "dosed" with something OR he experienced extreme distress
from his conscience, like he feels guilty or enraged about something ...
i am getting this: christian whose actions are manic, could be he is a
latent homosexual and has never admitted it or could be he has been part of a scam
and is afraid of getting caught or actually has some guilt in there somewhere .....
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Kony/Uganda   Kony/Uganda - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:20 am

ok, here is a vid from 2006 / InvisibleChildren
seems the message is sort of a OWS technique with
politicians supporting it and even sayin they would
participate ... things have changed over past 6 yrs, eh?
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kony/Uganda   Kony/Uganda - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kony/Uganda
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: General Discussions :: General Discussions-
Jump to: