the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE 99% BOOK OF INSTRUCTION

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

THE 99% BOOK OF INSTRUCTION Empty
PostSubject: THE 99% BOOK OF INSTRUCTION   THE 99% BOOK OF INSTRUCTION Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 8:48 am

The reason for this post is that not many people know that God is a 99 per-center and his book teaches how to rebel against the establishment.

God sent very many prophets to the establishment, telling them to stop their corruption and help all the people, not just the few or 1 per-centers but the most poor among the people, the common man and woman.

Every prophet he sent was either killed or tortured or put in chains in prison, that is why at times he came down on people as hard as he did, in order to teach them not to be selfish and to obey what he told them to do.

God is not religious at all as some might think. All the religious stuff in the old Testament such as killing of animals for sacrifice, using blood rituals in the Temple and like things that are very religious indeed, were done to establish the fact that there is an ecclesiastical/religious way to be forgiven of peoples personal sins against God and themselves.

The law was established in order to show how bloody the legal remedy of transgressions were and just how unappealing all that bloody mess actually was and is.

So he sent Y'shua Messiah, his only begotten Son to die in the place of you and me personally, and for all the animals as well. So the blood of his son was used for all of us and the animals as well.

This is why God is a 99 per-center, because he shows you and me a way to overcome the world establishment and the evil of their ways.

God clearly teaches in the Bible that he has been against the world system of the establishment from the very beginning, so much so that he allowed his only son to be killed by the system so that you and me could be free from it, if we do what he tells us to do.

That word "if" is a very big word and most people not knowing what the word actually says think that God is sitting out there somewhere just waiting to smack someone over the head for doing something wrong???

Nothing could be further from the truth.

If you want to have peace of mind about the establishment then become a converted child of God the Most High, and he will take care of you through all the hard times, using you at the same time to help others.

When you have a relationship with the Most High, he then uses you to do works that will not only benefit you but will at the same time help others. God loves using his children to help others and to set others free from the bondage of the world establishment he calls "Mystery Babylon" in the book of Revelation and elsewhere.

Y'shua Messiah is the ultimate "freedom fighter" as are many others from the pages of the Bible. The blood rituals of the old Testament were to make the contrast to us that we do not have to shed our blood in order to be saved from the treachery of the establishment, who today are still torturing people, putting people in Jail, and killing just like they did to Y'shua Messiah so many years ago. wtf
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: THE 99% BOOK OF INSTRUCTION   THE 99% BOOK OF INSTRUCTION Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:37 am

Excellent post Gabe, I agree. xo
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE 99% BOOK OF INSTRUCTION   THE 99% BOOK OF INSTRUCTION Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 1:47 pm

Hi biggles, I love freedom fighters and their rebellion against the gov/.... poke
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: THE 99% BOOK OF INSTRUCTION   THE 99% BOOK OF INSTRUCTION Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:38 am

Gabriel wrote:
Hi biggles, I love freedom fighters and their rebellion against the gov/.... poke

ditto
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: THE 99% BOOK OF INSTRUCTION   THE 99% BOOK OF INSTRUCTION Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:03 am

skywatcher wrote:
Gabriel wrote:

ditto

hugv Gabe and skywatcher
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE 99% BOOK OF INSTRUCTION   THE 99% BOOK OF INSTRUCTION Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:16 am

What a pleasant thought....happiness is supreme... mexican wave
Back to top Go down
SoulSister
SoulSister

Number of posts : 297
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: THE 99% BOOK OF INSTRUCTION   THE 99% BOOK OF INSTRUCTION Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:31 am

I mostly find happiness in my NOW
Back to top Go down
http://websiteartist.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE 99% BOOK OF INSTRUCTION   THE 99% BOOK OF INSTRUCTION Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:52 am

SoulSister wrote:
I mostly find happiness in my NOW

Me too sister, happiness is a state of mind....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE 99% BOOK OF INSTRUCTION   THE 99% BOOK OF INSTRUCTION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE 99% BOOK OF INSTRUCTION
Page 1 of 1