the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Movie Thrive I recommend

Go down 
+3
SoulSister
skywatcher
micjer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Movie Thrive   I recommend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Thrive I recommend   Movie Thrive   I recommend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:27 am

I believe this years olympics in London will be very tightly controlled security wise, but having said that I wouldnt be surprised if something doesnt go down. I posted this here because of that Zion London picture with the olympic symbols.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Movie Thrive I recommend   Movie Thrive   I recommend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:37 am

Biggles wrote:
I believe this years olympics in London will be very tightly controlled security wise, but having said that I wouldnt be surprised if something doesnt go down. I posted this here because of that Zion London picture with the olympic symbols.

You have that right Biggs. The amount of millions spent on security for these games makes your eyes water in this time of recession, foreclosures on homes, bankruptcy etc .

Personally, I just see it as a monster waster of time, money and people power. Maybe it's my cynical streak coming out again, but even though a hideous amount of money has been wasted already 3 months before it's even begun and more will be spent during and after, I just can't help thinking that something big will go down, like some big false flag event and all that money spent will be for naught.

See this link for the security they have already, let alone when it all kicks off and try to imagine how much this one aspect alone has cost already!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2088986/London-2012-Olympics-security-Special-forces-strength-Thames.html

They even have police stationed on tops of towers, on the roofs of people's homes and anything that is higher then a conventional building. Worse yet they are armed with all manner of weapons that any soldier going to war would be proud of. It's ludicrous.

You just try and get a police officer out if there's some knife fight in the street, or old person being mugged etc and they just don't turn up. Priorities are all wrong.

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Movie Thrive I recommend   Movie Thrive   I recommend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:40 am

Update on yesterdays post....You've heard of overkill, well what word would you use for this as far as stupidity goes?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2136795/Olympic-ring-steel-SIX-missile-sites-protect-Games--Cameron-finger-trigger.html

Surface to air missiles, Royal Navy Sea King helicopters, Awacs E-3D Sentry AEW1 Airborne Early warning and control force, Royal Navy Lynx helicopters...I mean wtf Is the UK in a bloody warzone now?
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Movie Thrive I recommend   Movie Thrive   I recommend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:34 am

There was an olympic event ( I think it was Los Angeles) that had a ufo associated with it.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was not a staged fake alien attack in London. Therefore it will be good to have all of this heavy artillary available to "defend" everyone.

Here it is ....

Note the year. 1984 .... a little Orwellian isn't it?
poop
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Movie Thrive I recommend   Movie Thrive   I recommend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:46 am

I hadn't watched the whole thing till now. Count the number of fingers on the ET.

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Movie Thrive I recommend   Movie Thrive   I recommend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:03 pm

lol! that is the worst staged event I have seen in a while. So aliens speak English with an American accent do they? I guess it's a universal language afterall.

0/10 for trying. Can't wait for the London one. snicker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie Thrive I recommend   Movie Thrive   I recommend - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movie Thrive I recommend
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2