the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Movie Thrive I recommend

Go down 
+3
SoulSister
skywatcher
micjer
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Movie Thrive   I recommend Empty
PostSubject: Movie Thrive I recommend   Movie Thrive   I recommend Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:07 pm

Last edited by micjer on Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Movie Thrive I recommend   Movie Thrive   I recommend Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:41 pm

Great link Mic, cheers....did you know this has been removed from Youtube now?
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Movie Thrive I recommend   Movie Thrive   I recommend Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 3:47 pm

Just found that out. Youtube really hates the truth being told.

This video summarizes all of my beliefs and has all of my favourite authors and whistleblowers interviewed in it. Fantastic.'

I downloaded it to Real Player so I have a permanant copy. cheers
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Movie Thrive I recommend   Movie Thrive   I recommend Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:51 am

lol! great minds snicker
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Movie Thrive I recommend   Movie Thrive   I recommend Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:54 am

Whatever happened to the Eceti Ranch updates too?
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Movie Thrive I recommend   Movie Thrive   I recommend Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 6:00 am

My link doesn't work anymore. Taken down even off of GLP. Sorry for those that missed it.

poop

Here is the trailer which is still available to watch.

http://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/THRIVE_-_What_On_Earth_Will_It_Takemp4
Back to top Go down
SoulSister
SoulSister

Number of posts : 297
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Movie Thrive I recommend   Movie Thrive   I recommend Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 6:46 am

Wow! That was FAST, good thing I watched it YESTERDAY, reminds me of a kind of softer Zeitgeist Movie.
Zeitgeist is a bit harsh in the beginning, made it hard to get people to want to actually watch it.
Back to top Go down
http://websiteartist.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Movie Thrive I recommend   Movie Thrive   I recommend Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:17 am

SoulSister wrote:
Wow! That was FAST, good thing I watched it YESTERDAY, reminds me of a kind of softer Zeitgeist Movie.
Zeitgeist is a bit harsh in the beginning, made it hard to get people to want to actually watch it.

I agree on the Zeitgeist thing.

This movie actually was the opposite wasn't it. Very soft spoken.

I really like the fact that Foster Gamble (the narrator) and his wife were groomed to be part of the elite (Proctor and Gamble). He chose a different path. cheers
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Movie Thrive I recommend   Movie Thrive   I recommend Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:42 am

I have been thinking a lot about this movie.

If I or anyone on this forum were to produce a movie to summarize all that we had learned in the last 3 years, after we threw out all of the BS and false prophecies, this movie is bang on.

In pictures, I am going to include many of the truths that he touches on.

Movie Thrive   I recommend Hieroplanes

Movie Thrive   I recommend C-10

Movie Thrive   I recommend Foxmed

Movie Thrive   I recommend Endgame_screenshot

Movie Thrive   I recommend Mayanmap

Movie Thrive   I recommend Chipppp

Movie Thrive   I recommend World_coin

Movie Thrive   I recommend Hackpen

Movie Thrive   I recommend Andromeda

Movie Thrive   I recommend Gaguidestones2

Movie Thrive   I recommend OlympicZION

Movie Thrive   I recommend Hypersphere-1

You get the idea>
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Movie Thrive I recommend   Movie Thrive   I recommend Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:00 am

Sorry I missed it.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Movie Thrive I recommend   Movie Thrive   I recommend Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 2:40 pm

Update on the Thrive movie being taken down from Youtube.... Apparently it is copywritten and the Thrive makers don't want folks watching it for free, hence the removal.

Also, there are some fancy-dancy graphics in that film and they don't come cheap, The Taurus on the table for example, so who funded that? . Copywritten too, then we're talking big bucks. Follow the money.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Movie Thrive I recommend   Movie Thrive   I recommend Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:31 pm

How do I get to watch it Mic, any chance or do I have to wait for it to come out. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Movie Thrive I recommend   Movie Thrive   I recommend Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 7:33 am

Not sure now Bigsy. Sorry all of my links are down now.

It was amazing to watch the shills on GLP trying to spin this movie into being an illuminati trap for people just because Foster Gamble is of the Proctor and Gamble family. Also because it didn't lay out the plans for free energy it said to be a total waste of time.

I have concluded that I really don't care who or why it was produced, it spells out what is going on in the world.

Really quite simple.

A few elite control the top of the pyramid that control the world banks which control banks in different countries that control the corporations that suppres free energy, natural remedies, cheaper food etc, which control the governments which control the people.

Between paying interest, buying expensive energy, and paying taxes which goes to pay government debt and interest, we are all slaves working for the elite.

strapped down
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Movie Thrive I recommend   Movie Thrive   I recommend Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:29 am

i began to watch, did not disagree with content, just
got bored, heard it all before, do not get a good feeling
of mr. trust-fund-baby-gamble - but i love YOU, mic
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Movie Thrive I recommend   Movie Thrive   I recommend Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:29 pm

WineHippie wrote:
i began to watch, did not disagree with content, just
got bored, heard it all before, do not get a good feeling
of mr. trust-fund-baby-gamble - but i love YOU, mic

Thanks Hippie. Love you too.

It is like a kindergarten class for what we have been through when you think about it. I am not sure about Foster but I do like the folks he interviewed for the most part. rainbow heart
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Movie Thrive I recommend   Movie Thrive   I recommend Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:14 am

It is available again wave
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Movie Thrive I recommend   Movie Thrive   I recommend Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:21 am

Thanks Mic, xo
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Movie Thrive I recommend   Movie Thrive   I recommend Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:59 am

I watched it all again. I really enjoyed the first 80 percent. Recap of things that we feel are correct.

The final part where they want to have you follow their movement, I am not really into.

Is this a Hansell and Gretyl thing?

With that question in mind I read the following article. Is it a way of getting people involved and out in public so to speak?

S.1867: The hunting of America expands

http://ppjg.wordpress.com/2011/11/27/s-1867-hunting-americans/

Quote :
Many of us have wondered if directed to; would our own military turn on us? It appears that this is the plan and has been all along, yet the question remains……would they actually do it if ordered to?

S.1867, the National Defense Authorization Act bill. Senators Carl Levin (D) MI and John McCain (R) AZ, are bringing this bill to the Senate floor on

S.1867 The end of Liberty

Monday after having held secret committee meetings while never holding even one hearing on this bill which authorizes military action against US citizens, right here in the United States.

While the bill appears on the surface to be about authorizing defense funding for the illegal wars, the ongoing unwarranted surveillance of the US population and the continuing violations of the 4th Amendment as applied to US citizens, many of the provisions of the bill do not pertain to unidentifiable terrorists or any other villain carefully crafted to terrorize the country. The fact is, as a result of the false flag attacks on 9/11, we have massive numbers of police state “laws” on the books which created “terrorists” or redefined “terrorist activity” to include everything from political dissent and free speech, even including targeting of US citizens for mentioning or referencing the Constitution or supporting third party, non-approved candidates for public office.

Something to ponder indeed.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Movie Thrive I recommend   Movie Thrive   I recommend Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:04 am

Con't...............

If enacted, sections 1031 and 1032 of the NDAA would:

1) Explicitly authorize the federal government to indefinitely imprison without charge or trial American citizens and others picked up inside and outside theUnited States;

(2) Mandate military detention of some civilians who would otherwise be outside of military control, including civilians picked up within the United States itself; and

(3) Transfer to the Department of Defense core prosecutorial, investigative, law enforcement, penal, and custodial authority and responsibility now held by the Department of Justice.

The Washington Post of course did its part to make sure it appeared this bill was about “terrorists”, who could be held indefinitely, who could be subject to extraordinary rendition (transferred to countries like Egypt for extensive torture) and glossed over or totally avoided mentioning the fact that the provisions of this bill could be applied, and are actually intended to be applied to US citizens on US soil.

The language of the bill is intentionally very broadly written to allow later interpretations that will be used to redefine yet again, our rights, our protections, striking each one down under the false flag use of “the war of terror”.

In the last several years we have seen the militarization of our local law enforcement under the direction of Homeland Security. We now have major US cities armed with military tanks, drones, and outfitted like star wars storm troopers; all for use against US citizens in their own communities. Local law enforcement has been remade into extended military units to enable them to become a working military unit in tandem with military control. These law enforcement units have ceased operating as “protect and serve” civil service operations and instead have become direct threats to the communities which are forced to endure them. The escalating violence against the citizens, the abrogation of rights, the violation of standing laws and the protection provided to these units by the courts should have us all demanding an end to Homeland Security interference in local law enforcement activities and reverting law enforcement back to one of community protection and service.

We have seen the creation of the White House Rural Council along with other newly created agencies that all include the military as part of their structure. This is no accident. There is no plausible reason the military would be included in any Council making preparations to unlawfully enter into the states, unless military action against the citizenry was anticipated.

S.1867 is a catch all bill. Its intention is to make legal (not lawful) the crime of unlawful detention without due process. By extension, the bill would condone the practice of extraordinary rendition for the purpose of torture of US citizens who could be kidnapped from our streets without being charged with a crime, having access to the courts for redress (the bill condones the military holding tribunals outside of the US court system at its discretion) and holding US citizens indefinitely without charging them with any crime.

This bill is one of the final steps necessary in striking down any remaining Constitutional protections or rights, all under the phony war of terror being perpetrated by our own government against its own citizens. This is not a right or left, Democrat or Republican plan……they are all in it together. They will all vote for it together knowing full well that it is an assault on the people of the US.

In my opinion, it is an open declaration of war against the people by our own government.

This brings us back to the initial question:

If ordered to do so, would our own military turn on us?

It appears they would.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Movie Thrive I recommend   Movie Thrive   I recommend Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:49 am

Then the mothers, wives, sisters, etc, etc, should put their foot down and inform the Homeland Security, military whoever can arrest citizens.................that if they do they are not welcome back in the house, their lives etc.

I dont know if this would work, one can only hope Mic. xo
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Movie Thrive I recommend   Movie Thrive   I recommend Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:06 am

Remember the Oath Keepers Bigsy? Let's hope that their group will expand.

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/

Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Movie Thrive I recommend   Movie Thrive   I recommend Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:30 pm

all amendments to the bill have been excluded it passed using the original wording 61 - 34 i think
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Movie Thrive I recommend   Movie Thrive   I recommend Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:54 pm

Well isn't that just great.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Movie Thrive I recommend   Movie Thrive   I recommend Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:45 am

just picked up this lil tidbit of news and came back to this thread to say this:
if mr trust fund baby proctor gamble wants to do something to affect positive change in our society, why not start a lil closer to his home???
damn, the hypocrisy is smellin' up the place .......

Quote :
CINCINNATI - Tide detergent may do more than just clean your clothes -- it may also expose you to a cancer-causing chemical, according to the New York Times .

Tests run by environmental group Women's Voices for the Earth found small amounts of a cancer-causing chemical called dioxane in Tide Free and Gentle and Tide Original Scent . However, representatives of Cincinnati-based Procter and Gamble, which produces Tide, say the amounts of dioxane are not harmful.

"What’s most appalling is that Tide Free & Gentle is marketed to moms as a healthier choice for their children’s laundry. Yet infants and children are more vulnerable to chemical exposures because their immune, neurological, and hormone systems are still developing," said a message on the Women's Voices for the Earth website .

While there are no federal limits on what constitutes safe levels of dioxane, the Environmental Protection Agency says that dioxane may cause cancer in lab rats.

A Procter and Gamble toxicologist says the amount of the chemical in Tide is well below the safety risk level.

“We are many, many levels of magnitude below the levels that are considered any level of safety risk,” said Tim Long, a toxicologist for the company, in the New York Times article.

This is not P&G's first run-in with dioxane. In 2010, the company changed the formula of its Herbal Essence shampoo line to reduce or eliminate dioxane.

Environmental and health advocacy groups have asked Procter and Gamble to change Tide's formula. Women's Voices for the Earth has started a petition on its website calling for formula change.

To read the full New York Times article, go to http://green.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/04/23/mothers-challenge-trace-ingredient-in-detergent/ .

According to the EPA exposure from dioxane is typically occupational but the chemical has also been found in some drinking water and ground water. The agency reports that health issues developed after long periods of exposure to high concentrations of the chemical.

Procter and Gamble released the following statement Friday afternoon about the safety of its products.

Quote :
The safety and trust of the people who use our products is the foundation of everything we do. We only market products that have been thoroughly evaluated for safety and meet all regulatory requirements. Trace amounts of the by product in question, 1,4 dioxane, are commonly found in food, the air we breathe and the water we drink. Government agencies around the globe have looked at all the sources of 1,4 dioxane people contact in everyday life and have concluded that there is no risk for consumers. For perspective drinking 2 liters of water that meets world health (WHO) standards would result in 4500 times the amount of 1,4 dioxane from using detergent. A person would have to wash and wear well over 1000 loads of laundry every day to exceed a safe range. As part of what we do every day, we tightly control and monitor our products and continually improve our processes to maintain quality and safety.

source: http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/money/consumer/GRABWXYZ_could-tide-detergent-cause-cancer1335563193148

i would point out, in reply to Procter&Gamble, that the cumulative effects of these poison chemicals is dangerous and particularly heinous since dioxane is probably not even necessary to make the product(s) viable ...

i call on gamble to fix it before trying to fix the whole world
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
SoulSister
SoulSister

Number of posts : 297
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Movie Thrive I recommend   Movie Thrive   I recommend Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:59 am

I wonder if there's any connection to all the Tide thefts across the country, selling Tide on the black market for $20 a box...
Back to top Go down
http://websiteartist.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie Thrive I recommend   Movie Thrive   I recommend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movie Thrive I recommend
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next