the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STEP UP AND CLAIM YOUR CROWN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

STEP UP AND CLAIM YOUR CROWN Empty
PostSubject: STEP UP AND CLAIM YOUR CROWN   STEP UP AND CLAIM YOUR CROWN Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:04 am

According to scripture, the children of God Most High are crowned by the Lord King Y'shua Messiah himself. And I am not talking about in the next life but in this life in the flesh.

In 1984 I was in Ely Minnesota and a friend of mine there was crowned By Y'shua Messiah personally as he was getting out of his shower to dry off. Y'shua Messiah came in to him and placed a crown upon his head.

The crown is right now invisible to people in the 3rd dimension including my friend, but he explained to me that he felt the presence of Y'shua Messiah greatly when he came into his bathroom and placed the crown upon his head, and that he felt the crown being slipped over his head when it was put on him.

He also told me that he can feel the crown on his head anytime he wants to.

In 1989 The Lord King Y'shua Messiah came into my beedroom and placed a crown on my head as well and the same thing happened to me I felt the great presence of the Majesty of Y'shua Messiah when he came in to me and I felt him place it on my head, and as soon as that happened, I said "thank you Lord Y'shua" and he was gone as soon as he came.

The scriptures tell us by King David the Prophet King that God will crown you if you belong to him through a personal relationship, and David tells about this in the book of Psalms 103 verse 4. The crown has 2 points on it, one is for the lovingkindness of God toward you, and the other is tender mercies, which means compassion towards others. That is the 2 points of the crown we start out with as children of the Most High God.

In the Book of Revelation chapter 4 verse 4 and verse 10 the following is written,

4] And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

[5] And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

[6] And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.

[7] And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.

[8] And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

[9] And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,

[10] The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,

According to this, there will be a crown tossing ceremony during the millennium period where the children of God will toss their crowns at the feet of Y'shua Messiah on his throne.

That sound like a cool ceremony to me and I hope I am there to see and witness it.

In the book of Revelation chapter 3 it says not to let anyone take your crown from you but hold on to it till the end.

Revelation 3: 11 says this

11] Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

I am thankful that we can obtain our crowns in this flesh life, and I am thankful that I got one. I will fight to keep it as well, until the crown tossing ceremony that is....LOL... swordsman

Step up and ask God for your crown....you just may get it.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: STEP UP AND CLAIM YOUR CROWN   STEP UP AND CLAIM YOUR CROWN Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:09 am

I wonder if that is where the phrase....

Ask and ye shall receive....came from?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: STEP UP AND CLAIM YOUR CROWN   STEP UP AND CLAIM YOUR CROWN Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:11 am

It may be mic.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STEP UP AND CLAIM YOUR CROWN   STEP UP AND CLAIM YOUR CROWN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STEP UP AND CLAIM YOUR CROWN
Page 1 of 1