the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pimping out boys to rich donors "penn state scandal"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

pimping out boys to rich donors "penn state scandal" Empty
PostSubject: pimping out boys to rich donors "penn state scandal"   pimping out boys to rich donors "penn state scandal" Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:43 am

(well, since the Franklin Scandal "worked", why not?)

Penn State Scandal: Rumor Claims Sandusky “Pimped Out” Boys to Rich Donors

Quote :
Just when you thought the Penn State child sex-abuse scandal couldn't possibly get any worse, we may have just scratched the surface. Joe Paterno being fired could be just the start of arguably the biggest downfall in the history of college athletics.

Pittsburgh radio personality Mark Madden, who penned a column for the Beaver County Times back in April of this year named "Sandusky a State secret," a column which foreshadowed the recent scandal which has absolutely gutted those of us in the Penn State family, was a guest on the Dennis & Callahan Morning Show on WEEI sports talk radio out of Boston on Thursday morning. During his appearance, Madden, who has been mostly right regarding this issue from the very start, dropped what can only be called a bombshell, an announcement which could mean far more than the end of Joe Paterno's career.

Madden stated that two "prominent columnists" are currently investigating a rumor that Jerry Sandusky's Second Mile Foundation, a non-profit organization aimed to serve underprivileged youths, was "pimping out young boys to rich (Penn State) donors." Madden went on to say that Jerry Sandusky was told by those running the show at Penn State football that Sandusky had to retire after allegations made in 1998 that the defensive coordinator was guilty of "improper conduct with an underage male." Sandusky, thought by some to be Joe Paterno's successor at the time, abruptly and somewhat shockingly retired from coaching in 1999.

It actually gets worse. Madden went on to say "When Sandusky quit, everybody knew; not just at Penn State. It was a very poorly kept secret around college football, in general. That is why he never coached in college football again and retired at the relatively young age of 55, young for a coach." Madden also called the Second Mile Foundation "the perfect cover" for Sandusky's scheme.

I want to be absolutely clear about a few things. These reports, as of the writing of this piece, are coming only from Mark Madden, and they are currently only rumors and speculation. With that said, Mark Madden has been mostly correct about a grand jury investigation which was sealed until very recently. I'm not suggesting that I 100 percent believe Madden to be correct. I'm certainly not ignoring a word he's saying regarding the Sandusky case at this point.

Late Wednesday evening after Joe Paterno was fired by Penn State, an "in the know" individual told me that this story was going to get uglier, and that there were, at the very least, "dozens of more victims." My absolute worst fear regarding the issue is what Mark Madden spoke on Thursday morning. It's been widely reported that the US Department of Education is currently investigating Penn State. Are they going to find that Jerry Sandusky was running a multimillion-dollar criminal organization, one which resulted in dozens, possibly hundreds (or even more), of youths being sexually abused? Will they find that higher-ups at Penn State, including now former football coach Joe Paterno, covered-up Sandusky's heinous crimes? All I know this morning is that, after the worst week of my Penn State life, I don't know if anything would shock me.

source: http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=ycn-10407023
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: pimping out boys to rich donors "penn state scandal"   pimping out boys to rich donors "penn state scandal" Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:00 pm

affraid Sleep

well Hippie here i am again..having something to say about that..
this is a horrible story whatever else happens to come out

but i always like to consider who is telling what story so i can figure the level of truth in it
and mark madden is a piece of work who would and has lied to make himself look like he got a scoop
personally..i hope that is all this is - is him doing his ego thing
so for that reason only i give you a tiny piece on him from a few years back
i have always felt that qualifing your source is as important as the info they share

Smizik / On the Air: Mark Madden can't handle the truth
Tuesday, November 21, 2006
By Bob Smizik, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
ESPN Radio 1250 talk-show host Mark Madden is a large man with a large audience and claims to have a large IQ. But the largest aspect of Madden is his ego. His ego is so large that whenever he loses a job, it's never his fault. His ego is so large that he actually believes one of the most important men in Pittsburgh cares what he says.

Madden was fired last week from his once-a-week job as a panelist on a WTAE-TV show, "Action Sports Sunday."

Rather than reflecting on what he might have done wrong, Madden immediately lashed out, not so much at WTAE, the employer that fired him, but at the Steelers in general and owner Dan Rooney in particular.

Madden claimed the Steelers orchestrated his firing because he was too critical of the team. Even before he began a long diatribe against the team, he took on Rooney, the widely respected and revered Steelers chairman and a member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Madden suggested Rooney should do something that is too vulgar to be reprinted in this newspaper.

It should have been something too vulgar to be heard on the public airwaves, but Madden has made a career of such comments while his bosses at ESPN Radio 1250 look the other way.

What followed his comment about Rooney was a typical Madden rant, illogical, full of half-truths and worse. .

Toward the end, Madden topped himself as only he can.

"Not only is nothing I've said during this rambling and sometimes disjointed monologue untrue, none of it is even exaggerated."

Once again, Madden shows himself to be the man who will say anything, whether it's true or not.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06325/740029-194.stm#ixzz1dKcSBq59
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: pimping out boys to rich donors "penn state scandal"   pimping out boys to rich donors "penn state scandal" Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:30 pm

flower this reminds me, of the next vid:

The rich getting bored aye, i like to putt them to real physical laybor.

Cause as these 2 story, i also heard of Afghan-tribal-leaders/the rich/
Who are suppost to use young boys, as dancers @party's, with a socalled exclusive after-party (where they got into immoral details)
States symbol scratch :

And then to inmagine; they used the perfect title for the vid, causec i trully believe in this socalled psychosis................christian priest(all over the world)

bump thanks for ginving me this oppertunity, cause before i had just lose fragments, but by putting this post together it just seemed to fit more-and-more.

wowb v cool toast

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: pimping out boys to rich donors "penn state scandal"   pimping out boys to rich donors "penn state scandal" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:15 am

parts of "waking up" feel sad ....
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: pimping out boys to rich donors "penn state scandal"   pimping out boys to rich donors "penn state scandal" Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 5:43 pm

Just read about this the other day. I hope a full investigation goes into the DA who disappeared, maybe some more heads will fly, bc this prob. goes up the ladder pretty high. Sad, gross, ...... GOd and to think those college kids were protesting with such passion and this is at the root of it all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pimping out boys to rich donors "penn state scandal"   pimping out boys to rich donors "penn state scandal" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pimping out boys to rich donors "penn state scandal"
Page 1 of 1