the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game

Go down 
+6
Anchor
micjer
sky otter
Somamech
WineHippie
New World Orphan
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game Empty
PostSubject: Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game   Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:26 pm

Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game   Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:31 pm

Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game   Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:34 pm

Or do they want us to know this?
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game   Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:16 pm

this is my take on the WHOLE wikileaks thing ...
wikileaks leaks
but what is it leaking?
mostly stuff we already suspected/felt/knew
it's validation of the above
nothing new ...
so the gov't, pick a gov't, any gov't, goes after assange
which raises his credibility
and affects how gullible we are to the leaks

sleepwalk

it's a loop, set up and executed like the way you
start a fire: a little pile of tinder, a spark, a lot of blowing
and it creates a life of its own, building into roaring
flames, generating heat ... well, you get the picture ...

flaming

in THIS game, it remains to be seen who is wearing
which color hat

devil or angel
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game   Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:19 pm

Hippy I have a NASA hat thats red... and oddly enough it was made in USA!

Its my party trick hat LOL

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game   Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:37 pm

is ok soma, there is a separate queue for red hats!
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game   Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:39 pm

sunny

ok..
first i admit to not hearing the whole thing..just bits and pieces..i had another focus this week
mom had emergency gall bladder removal but all is well

anyway
the things i have been hearing..like
isreal and others wanted the u.s. to bomb iran and they wonldn't..
hell that looks like a plus for us to me
and that some euro leaders have traveling nurses with plus size bosoms
and mostly opinions of other leaders that don't make them sound to good
if those are the secrets..i'm really LMASO here

like a very young one says
bunch of doo-doo heads
poke

i agree with ya Hippie..a joke and a set up
carry on
mexican wave
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game   Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:31 pm

Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game Ratsfromsinkingship

As the dark side is being exposed, there will be more of this.

Who is responsible is questionable.

Weird that the US knew what was going to be released before it was make public. Censored and approved by the US representative near you!

Couldn't this have been done, if they wanted?

Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game Seized_2010_11
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game   Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:32 pm

WineHippie wrote:
is ok soma, there is a separate queue for red hats!

That will be the line of Sonic Force Boom lol! rainbow heart
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game   Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:33 pm

...wait..not till I head to formosa to learn from amaster of the force ;)
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game   Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:02 pm

Here is what I posted at other forums, I think most of you know what I think about WL now, but to spell it out:

I am nursing a hunch that Wikileaks is either a clever Psyop, or the target of a controlled leak with an agenda.

Supporting ideas for this:

1) So far the leaks seem to embarrass foreign diplomats more than American ones - haven't done a count, but I have been reading this meme a lot

2) Seems aligned with the general agenda, its like the US just shrug off the criticism and carry on regardless - not making any difference

3) Makes people think it must be genuine (as it is... hushed tones... leaked), so greater credence is given to the material than from other places. Ideal dis-info vector.

4) This whole - Yeah let's 'stick it to the man' - thing is very distracting. The devil is in the detail. There is not much detail.

5) How come the US already seem to know what is in the leaks and have their apologising/media strategies well planned then executed?

6) How come WL doesn't just leak it, but hit the big media first? It would be much more interesting of the proletariat really got the info first. Leak an encrypted file first, then publish the password so we can get everything all at once and it is unstoppable. What kind of hacker risks the "treasure trove" of info he is sitting on right now (so big they stopped receiving new stuff) that is all unpublished? Why does JA feel his org should be the arbiter of what sees the light? Do we really trust him?

6) How come the web site is still functional?

7) How come JA is still not pushing up the daisies?

Recently Sarah Palin tweet-ranted calling for JA to be hunted down like OBL and commented that the Whitehouse have handled the whole thing incompetently so far - my comment on that is well he is pretty safe then. The combined might of most of allied super-military forces on Earth have not found OBL or done anything really apart from blow-shit-up and get the way for oil pipe-lines open.

JA may well want to check any helicopters he hears, they may contain a determined soccer-mum hanging out the side with and AR-15 and a mission to do what the Whitehouse have failed at.

Finally, I don't really know if I care. My needless drama meter is off the scale on this right now.

I hope that this information is true. Perhaps more true than the planners really intended. I hope this is one of the catalysts that drive the changes we will experience over the coming years on our way to a nicer world. Thats what I hope.

John..
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game   Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:14 pm

rainbow heart

i agree John

and i also think that the groups vying for control are soooooooooo out of control
that they are trying anything
but
none of it is working anymore
seems a lot of folks have turned on the BS meters
or
just gone back to sleep

either way..it's all good
love
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game   Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:16 pm

Can anyone else get onto the actual wikileaks website? I can never get on.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game   Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:19 pm

NWO, I just heard on the msm radio ma listens to during the day and they said that JA said if anything happens to him he has something rigged on a computer or whatever to send out information they would not want leaked............?
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game   Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:23 pm

Biggles wrote:
NWO, I just heard on the msm radio ma listens to during the day and they said that JA said if anything happens to him he has something rigged on a computer or whatever to send out information they would not want leaked............?

Thats intense. Knowing that they will probably try to discredit him some other way. They will plant someone close to him to set him up somehow or to try and find where these docs. are.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game   Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:26 pm

The whole JA and Wickileaks seems to be a topic they are discussing on our television and radio down here.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game   Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:19 pm

Even though people are saying they allowed this stuff to leak. I dont know , when they block the website and what not, makes me think that this is legit. THEY dont run everything and its like you said Biggs, he is holding onto the real crazy stuff to make sure they dont kill him.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game   Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:27 pm

what strikes me as interesting is the fact that he is being referred to as the osama bin laden of the internet, and 'a new kind of terrorist'. Big red flag right there for me.

I mean, hes been in the uk for months now, and the 'man' is always 'just days away from arresting' him. Uk security services are not that useless. If random journos can find him for an interview in a pub, other people can find him. If hes not in the uk, how is he travelling? That would require false id, and really, hes an albino with one of the worst accents ever. Kinda sticks out.

Most of what else i wanted to say has been said by john already.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game   Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:05 am

Whether or not it is staged or for real, this will be treated as a 9-11 event and the homeland security will impose censorship on many web-sites as a result. imo

All in the name of keeping everyone safe, you know. poop
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game   Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:09 am

Here is what a member on OMF said and I am inclinded to agree.

Quote :
This conspiracy is way interesting........ and way deadly.

Here's what I think. This wiki thing can't be happening without the approval of the powers that be. There's big money behind this and what a better way to ram legislation up yours to shut down the internet than show proof its an evil predator destroying america and the world which needs to be controlled and turned off when the stuff hits the fan.

Just recently, like last week, homeland security and ICE grabbed 80 something domains thus shutting down websites. They simply took ownership of the domains. If you know, there's a monkey wrench in the system called ICANN which handles domain disputes before anyone can grab your domain name. Seems they have now found a way to bypass the red tape and just get you off the internet for some not to clear reason.

So, are they practicing for now and this wikileak stuff just a smoke and mirrored reason to finally close off the network ends thus controlling information. I see nothing to become shocked over or anything secret being revealed in these wikileaks. We know the world of government is creep show full of freaks and spooks who lie, cheat, kill and fill their pockets from our misery.

Wikileaks, keep it coming, cause ya know, if they had something big and bad, they'd be shut down a long time ago. Smoke and mirrors.

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=zorgon&action=display&thread=9239&page=2
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game   Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:43 am

micjer wrote:
Whether or not it is staged or for real, this will be treated as a 9-11 event and the homeland security will impose censorship on many web-sites as a result. imo

All in the name of keeping everyone safe, you know. poop

Ah of course, now they will slip some patriot act type of bill, to take over the internet. Its China time.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game   Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:35 pm

I tend to agree this scandal is orchestrated by tptw. They have the resources to track and shut down wikileaks period. Def. a false flag operation for the introduction of the real internet 2.0. Looks like he's sleeping in bed with the Rothchilds too.

You guys saw this article before?

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has close links to the Economist, controlled by the Rothschild banking family

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has won an award from the “Economist” magazine, a financial publication controlled by the Rothschild banking family, and he has also featured on an “Economist” video clip, raising questions about conflicts of interest. Assange predicted a bank run could be triggered by bank data leaks but he does not mention that this would result in the robbery of millions of people because of the way the fractional reserve banking system works, and profit the banks.

Is a false flag bank run hyped by the banker’s media and carried out by a Rothschild operative being planned to rob millions and to implement emergency laws?

Cont' HERE
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game   Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:49 pm

agreed. Thats kinda where i was trying to go.

If they wanted to stop wikileaks they could have shut it down and arrested everyone ages ago. But if they leave it up and continuing to pump out low-to-mid-level releases (that so far contain nothing realy new. I mean, maybe for the brainwashed masses it seems new and shocking, but not to anyone who has made any kind of effort to educate themselves) thus giving the perfect excuse to lock the internetz.

I read somewhere just now that a state department employee sent an email to his old collage warning the students not to link wikileaks material with their facebook or twitter because it will harm their future employment opportunites.

Reading between the lines, that says wikileaks linking is being flagged and recorded for future reference.

Anyone else notice that not one person in the media has even touched on the idea that if the politicians did and said nothing dodgy in the first place, there would be very little to hide, and therefore leak. Everyone is up in arms about being caught doing the wrong thing. Simple solution would be not to do the wrong thing in the first place. Nah, thats to hard.

One last thing, did anyone else lol at k-rudd and hillary getting caught out discussing china?? And K-rudd saying the us should be prepared to use force against china if things didnt work out. And then backpedalling his slimy ass off trying to worm out of getting in shit with china over it. And china basicaly loling at him for talking shit and being a huge douchebag. Was funny. (yeah im bored)
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game   Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:00 pm

I didn't hear about k-dud's China comments, no balls
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game   Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:18 pm

lol!

lots of links to each part of this little farce here:

WikiLeaks Cablegate LIVE Updates
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/30/wikileaks-cablegate-live-_n_789789.html#66_columbia-reverses-wikileaks-position

UPDATE: On Monday, John H. Coatsworth, the SIPA Dean, reversed the university's earlier position, affirming that students "have a right to discuss and debate any information in the public arena...without fear of adverse consequences." Wired obtained the email:

Freedom of information and expression is a core value of our institution. Thus, SIPA's position is that students have a right to discuss and debate any information in the public arena that they deem relevant to their studies or to their roles as global citizens, and to do so without fear of adverse consequences
ORIGINAL STORY:

Talking about WikiLeaks on Facebook or Twitter could endanger your job prospects, a State Department official warned students at Columbia University's School of International and Public Affairs this week.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/04/state-department-to-colum_n_792059.html

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

if nothing else will stop them from overtaking the web it would be the masses on the social sites talking about their last meal or
what aunt molly did .....but then maybe that is all the web will be

poop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game   Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wikileaks Scandal, Whistle blowers stepping up their game
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next