the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NaturalNews.com owned by taiwan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

NaturalNews.com owned by taiwan Empty
PostSubject: NaturalNews.com owned by taiwan   NaturalNews.com owned by taiwan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:15 am

i know we have referenced natural news in previous posts ...
i just found out, then verified, that it is owned by
taiwan as part of china owning lots of companies as "fronts" ...
propaganda? brainwashing? you decide ...
Quote :
Registrant:
NaturalNews
2055 N Kolb Rd.
Tucson, Arizona 85715
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: NATURALNEWS.COM
Created on: 19-Feb-05
Expires on: 19-Feb-14
Last Updated on: 31-Jul-10

Administrative Contact:
Admin, Network postmaster@naturalnews.com
Truthpublishing International
12F-4, No.171, Sec. 4, Nanjing E. Rd.
Songshan District
Taipei, Taiwan 105
Taiwan
+1.5202329300 Fax --

Technical Contact:
Admin, Network postmaster@naturalnews.com
Truthpublishing International
12F-4, No.171, Sec. 4, Nanjing E. Rd.
Songshan District
Taipei, Taiwan 105
Taiwan
+1.5202329300 Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:
NS03.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS04.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: NaturalNews.com owned by taiwan   NaturalNews.com owned by taiwan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:32 am

isn't it interesting how so few own so many things and have their tentacles spread out so far and wide.

I guess they are part of the 1 per-centers that own the world, It may not be long before the 99 have their day if these great protests keep on happening, .... lol! peace good job wow

I for one look forward to the Day of the Lord, the great 4D changeover to the next phase of our existence where the 99% will enjoy divine Judgment against all these scum bag crooks and thugs that steal everybody blind and make many very poor.

Those that have been despised and robbed will have their day against these elite criminals.

partyblower watchingb

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: NaturalNews.com owned by taiwan   NaturalNews.com owned by taiwan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:47 am

Servers in Taiwan. ?

I was watching Taiwanese news with fluent speakers only last night and there was a MSM news program about Fake Chinese Contact Len's... Beware sunny

If its hosted out of Taiwan it makes me happy there are some good folk there that take matters seriously.

hit post... know way too many good taiwanese people. There are also many dodgy cats like anywhere

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: NaturalNews.com owned by taiwan   NaturalNews.com owned by taiwan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:01 pm

Well I love that website and glad it isn't owned by Fox news. As Soma said a lot of good does come out of Taiwan.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: NaturalNews.com owned by taiwan   NaturalNews.com owned by taiwan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:00 pm

rainbow heart

well Hippie

i think what that says is that we have been sold out and lied to by those who say they are doing this work..sad

but i don't have any problem with eastern culture in the area of healing..i mean look at the chinese system of healing.
acupuncture...it still works and very well too
and the indian ayurveda system...very good stuff there but a little hard to understand if you just skim the surface

i mean those guys have a much better understanding of the body and health than our awful western system
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: NaturalNews.com owned by taiwan   NaturalNews.com owned by taiwan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:04 pm

http://www.naturalnews.com/About.html

Quote :
The NaturalNews Network is a non-profit collection of public education websites covering topics that empower individuals to make positive changes in their health, environmental sensitivity, consumer choices and informed skepticism. The NaturalNews Network is owned and operated by Truth Publishing International, Ltd., a Taiwan corporation. It is not recognized as a 501(c)3 non-profit in the United States, but it operates without a profit incentive, and its key writer, Mike Adams, receives absolutely no payment for his time, articles or books other than reimbursement for items purchased in order to conduct product reviews.

The vast majority of our content is freely given away at no charge. We offer thousands of articles and dozens of downloadable reports and guides (like the Honest Food Guide) that are designed to educate and empower individuals, families and communities so that they may experience improved health, awareness and life fulfillment.

To respect our readers, the NaturalNews Network refuses to engage in pop-up ads, pop-under ads, interstitial ads, spamming practices or other annoying content. We focus on providing empowering content for intelligent readers.

The NaturalNews Network is not for sale, and does not accept money to cover any story (or to spike it). We are what the news industry used to be, before it sold out to big business.

We have no particular religious affiliation and are considered religion-neutral. We also have no particular political affiliation and do not endorse political candidates.

To contact us, please use our feedback form, which is answered promptly.

If you have corrections on something we've published, products you would like us to consider reviewing, or testimonials you'd like to share with us, we're happy to hear from you!

http://www.truthpublishing.com/

Hey maybe the guy LIVES in TAIWAN... might have to suss him out next time over there :P

Never noticed the Chinese Hieroglyphs on the top of the main page LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NaturalNews.com owned by taiwan   NaturalNews.com owned by taiwan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NaturalNews.com owned by taiwan
Page 1 of 1