the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

steve jobs has died

Go down 
+3
Reunite
Biggles
WineHippie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

steve jobs has died Empty
PostSubject: steve jobs has died   steve jobs has died Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:35 am

Quote :
Yet his remaining life was stolen from him by the cancer industry and its poisons. This is yet another frustrating example of how the modern medical system harms our society. It steals from us the longevity of visionary individuals who have so much more to offer our world in terms of creativity and innovation.
source: http://www.prisonplanet.com/steve-jobs-dead-at-56-his-life-ended-prematurely-by-chemotherapy-and-radiotherapy-for-cancer.html
my sister, my brother and my father all opted for "modern medicine" ...
my sister is still battling the effects of treatment, it has more or
less destroyed her immune system and she has aneurisms throughout
her physical body ... yes, she has survived, but i am sad that her
quality of life has not been optimum ... my brother died at 30
(brain cancer) and daddy died at 54 (pancreatic or prostate, not sure,
as both were mentioned)
me? i do not go to doctors unless dragged by family or friend or
ambulance, which has happened once or twice ... if something
hurts, i let my body heal itself and if there is anything deadly going on,
i do not want to know
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: steve jobs has died   steve jobs has died Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:02 pm

Yep me too hippie. I told my respiratory physician that if I develop cancer I am not having any treatment and he understood.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: steve jobs has died   steve jobs has died Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 2:53 pm

It's amazing how a man with all the money in the world (apparently more than the American government) still doesn't have the resources to save his own life.

R.I.P Steve.

Thanks for giving me less headaches whilst browsing the www on my mac :)
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: steve jobs has died   steve jobs has died Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 3:31 pm

wonder who is going to fill that job
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: steve jobs has died   steve jobs has died Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:52 pm

Reunite wrote:
It's amazing how a man with all the money in the world (apparently more than the American government) still doesn't have the resources to save his own life.

R.I.P Steve.

Thanks for giving me less headaches whilst browsing the www on my mac :)

It might have been nice to leave most of it to the people in the US who are doin it damn hard, not give any back to the crooks.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: steve jobs has died   steve jobs has died Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:00 am

There are so many natural cures for cancer, I can't believe he didn't know about them, or gone to the net to have a look at the numerous options. I dunno

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: steve jobs has died   steve jobs has died Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:27 am

could've sworn i heard a couple of weeks ago that he had died already. Must have misunderstood.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: steve jobs has died   steve jobs has died Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:10 am

So much outpouring of love for this man. How many CEO's would receive this much attention. Not many.

One girl that left flowers in front of a Mac store compared it to losing John Lennon. Bit extreme but shows how this man has touched so many with his inventions.
RIP rip

Pancreatic cancer is one of the worst ones to get. Curious to know whether the alternative medicines would have helped. dreamcatcher
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: steve jobs has died   steve jobs has died Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:17 am

and i am curious to know whether he was marked ....
perhaps he would not cooperate in spying ideas or wouldn't
load up his operating systems with crap or wouldn't tell
how macs avoid crashes/viruses/etc - i mean, bill gates
was his competitor .....
just thinkin'
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: steve jobs has died   steve jobs has died Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:40 pm

micjer wrote:
So much outpouring of love for this man. How many CEO's would receive this much attention. Not many.

One girl that left flowers in front of a Mac store compared it to losing John Lennon. Bit extreme but shows how this man has touched so many with his inventions.
RIP rip

Pancreatic cancer is one of the worst ones to get. Curious to know whether the alternative medicines would have helped. dreamcatcher

I've been amazed at the public responses too. All these PC fanatics/anti-apple geeks have expressed this unknowingly compassion and hurt and don't know where these emotions are coming from. Steve Jobs did start a spiritual journey over in India before he became CEO and founder of Apple. That 1984 TV commercial also is quite telling.

“Here's to the crazy ones ~ the misfits, the rebels, the
troublemakers ~ the round pegs in the square holes ~ the ones who see things differently
-- they're not fond of rules. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify
them ~ but the only thing you can't do is ignore them ~ because they change things ~
they push the human race forward ~ and while some may see them as the crazy ones ~
we see genius ~ because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change
the world ~ are the ones who do”

~ Steve Jobs

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.
Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking.
Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice.
And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.
They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."

~ Steve Jobs

I'm still under the impression of the polarity balancing game too. Kind of the rules the elitists jingle to, one must play for the opposite side too or perhaps it's just my biased apple fanboy view.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: steve jobs has died   steve jobs has died Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 5:59 pm

Excellent, very wise advice to follow indeed. Thanks R.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: steve jobs has died   steve jobs has died Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

steve jobs has died
Page 1 of 1