the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Confirmation that Goldman Sachs rules the economy and then the world

Go down 
AuthorMessage
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Confirmation that Goldman Sachs rules the economy and then the world Empty
PostSubject: Confirmation that Goldman Sachs rules the economy and then the world   Confirmation that Goldman Sachs rules the economy and then the world Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:52 am

An outspoken City trader left interviewers open-mouthed as he admitted that traders 'don't really care that much' about the prospect of an economic collapse.

Alessio Rastani astonished BBC viewers yesterday by describing his hopes of profiting from a recession, adding: 'The governments don't rule the world - Goldman Sachs rules the world.'

The self-styled 'independent trader' also claimed he had been 'dreaming of this moment for three years', as the global economy faces continuing uncertainty.

n an interview on BBC News, Mr Rastani predicted, 'The market is toast.'

But when presenter Martine Croxall asked him what the solution was, he admitted: 'For most traders, we don't really care that much how they're going to fix the economy, how they're going to fix the whole situation.

'Our job is to make money from it.'

He added: 'I have a confession - I go to bed every night and I dream of another recession, I dream of another moment like this.'

His comments came on a day of turmoil in the stock market, with major indices going up and down throughout the day.

Shocked Ms Croxall replied that 'jaws have just collectively dropped' at the trader's comments.

'We appreciate your candour,' she added, 'however, it doesn't help the rest of us, does it?'

But Mr Rastani insisted that 'anybody' can profit from a catastrophic crash with the right 'hedging strategies', and drew parallels with the 1930s Depression.

He concluded: 'The economic crisis is like a cancer. If you just wait and wait, thinking this is going to go away, just like a cancer it's going to grow and it's going to be too late.'

The presenters were almost dumbstruck at the end of the interview, as Ms Croxall's co-host asked her, 'Do you dream about the economy at night?'

'I try not to,' she replied. 'Nightmare.'

Mr Rastani's outburst drew a mixed reaction from viewers.

His Facebook page was flooded with people asking for investment advice, but not all internet users were so complimentary.

One Twitter user described Mr Rastani as 'jaw-droppingly amoral', while trader Jack Gavigan wrote: 'If Alessio Rastani is such a great trader, why does he spend time teaching people instead of, y'know, actually trading?'

Mr Rastani's website, LeadingTrader.com, is full of pictures of his speaking engagements, but provides little information about his own trading experience.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2042291/I-bed-night-dream-recession-Trader-reveals-City-PROFIT-economic-disaster.html
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk

Confirmation that Goldman Sachs rules the economy and then the world
Page 1 of 1