the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why I believe most people get disappointed with life.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Why I believe most people get disappointed with life. Empty
PostSubject: Why I believe most people get disappointed with life.   Why I believe most people get disappointed with life. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:36 pm

I have come to the conclusion after years and years of searching, reading, listening and viewing a couple of personal assumptions on why we get disappointed with life.

A big part of this is due to control of the masses going eons back by tptw and us, and that is how they have twisted things throughout history to make the general populace believe something which is not true.

We are taught from a very young age to believe a certain way and behave and think in a certain way and things should be okay when we get to grow up.

The whole idea I believe on why we chose to incarnate or for one reason or another are thrown into the mix is because of what we chose to learn here, or something we volunteered to do but cannot remember because we have been brainwashed.

Most people believe it is their God given right that they grow up, maybe get a good job, meet the right person and live happily ever after. That is a fairytale.

It can be true for some but that is just how their life has worked out, but life itself down here in 3D is just about the experience of being here and that's it. It is about maybe some things we wanted to experience before being born, and that is the trouble right there.

A large portion of us have an idea from when we are young, learned through the eyes and ears of the young that when one day we can meet the one, get married, have kids and life will be good; when it doesnt work out that way we become disillusioned, disappointed and bitter or angry with life and cannot work out what went wrong. That is because we were lied to from a young age, and our parents before us and their parents before them have the wrong idea of why we are here.

We are here just to experience the experiences of being here and if we dont have any illusions of what life should turn out like and no expectations of same, we are on the right track to being okay.

Happiness in itself is when we return and having the knowing once again, if most of us can work that out and therefore have no expectations or illusions of what our life is going to be here while we here then we are free from the shackles.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Why I believe most people get disappointed with life.   Why I believe most people get disappointed with life. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:43 pm

Very profound Biggs, but absolutely true. I like the 'think outside the box' approach. clap
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Why I believe most people get disappointed with life.   Why I believe most people get disappointed with life. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:22 am

Wow Bigsy you nailed it with that post.

People are programmed from birth to believe what success is. Programmed to WANT material things. Satan Claus ring a bell? So what do you WANT for Christ Mass little one????

We are programmed to believe that success is determined by how many toys one accumulates, or how much money one makes.

To me someone like James Gilliland is the one of the true "richest" men in the world because he has life figured out. He knows what the true meaning of life is. He knows religions are an entrapment.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Why I believe most people get disappointed with life.   Why I believe most people get disappointed with life. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:36 pm

That was a Joy to read Biggsy!

I printed out that other doc I sent you and left it on the lunch table at work lol!

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Why I believe most people get disappointed with life.   Why I believe most people get disappointed with life. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:56 pm

Thanks guys for the feedback and the doc Soma, inspiring to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I believe most people get disappointed with life.   Why I believe most people get disappointed with life. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why I believe most people get disappointed with life.
Page 1 of 1