the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Living Web Films - Regenerative Agriculture

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Living Web Films - Regenerative Agriculture Empty
PostSubject: Living Web Films - Regenerative Agriculture   Living Web Films - Regenerative Agriculture Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:23 am

Well we all like to "justifiably" pick on Monsanto.

Anyone with a webrowser can do an extensive search to find that Monsanto don't talk about soil health, which is they key to Everything in regards to plant life and more.

I just found a preview to a new film which features someone my dad knows and respects... Darren Doherty

View the preview at this link:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/regag/living-web-films-regenerative-agriculture?ref=video

ABOUT THE FILM:

Quote :
Many advanced civilizations vanished because they did not take care of their soil. This film is about a new, progressive, and advanced practice of agriculture, that will regenerate the soil. With Regenerative Agriculture we create healthier food, build communities, and most importantly increase the top soil. Top soil, the skin of the earth, is where the life of the plant exists, and that is where our food comes from. Top soil sequesters CO2, turning a poison (in atmosphere) to food. According to many scientists, ranchers, and environmentalists worldwide, if we increase the top soil by 1.6%, the top soil sequesters so much CO2 that the amount of CO2 in atmosphere goes back to the amount before the industrial revolution in less than 10 years. The film documents different methods of advanced practices including water management through keyline design, the reintroduction of animals in to landscape, fertility management, and relocalization. Shot on three continents in some of the most beautiful farms on the planet, featuring interviews with some of the most incredible scientist, farmers, environmentalist, and visiting amazing organizations like Earth Island Institute, Orella Ranch Stewardship,... A full 2nd production team is in Pre-Production in amazing farms near Caspian Sea, including my sister Talieh Sefidkoohi as the 2nd Director and my niece and nephews, Azi, Mamali, and Reza. Mr. James Arnold Taylor, Obi-Wan Kenobi's (Star Wars) voice over talent has also shown interest. The Voice over you hear in this trailer is also the voice of Mr. James Arnold Taylor.

GOAL:

Simply put, we want to get the film out to as many people as possible. This film carries a universal message. Regardless of age, sex, nationality, religion,... we all share one home, our precious planet earth. And as far as we know, there is no back up for our home. Keeping this planet healthy is beneficial for all of us. We will explore all distribution options. We plan on taking the film on a tour throughout the world with prominent scientists who can answer people's questions.

ABOUT KICKSTARTER:

Kickstarter is the largest funding platform for creative projects in the world. Every month tens of thousands of amazing people pledge millions of dollars to projects from the worlds of music, art, film, technology, design, food, and other creative fields. Every Kickstarter project must be fully funded before its time expires.

Heres a vid of the most awesome Yeomans Plough on the planet co-designed by Darren. Its a bio-hotrod LOL

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Living Web Films - Regenerative Agriculture   Living Web Films - Regenerative Agriculture Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:52 pm

The principal is great Soma, but these days we're faced with never ending chemtrails, which pollutes any soil and kills or at least damages crops. We need to get that stopped first.

I did read this week that the ptw can deny the chemtrail existance because there is nothing to measure them by so, therefore, can pretend they don't exist!! Bloody crazy!
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Living Web Films - Regenerative Agriculture   Living Web Films - Regenerative Agriculture Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:05 am

Well I pledged 33 bucks ;)

These agri methods are getting results ;)
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Living Web Films - Regenerative Agriculture   Living Web Films - Regenerative Agriculture Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:19 pm

I can't help but think that Viktor's design (sorry bore you all to death with Viktor) is well on the money in terms of next gen agriculture. If only that guy had advanced manufacturing at his hand like people do now WOW

Living Web Films - Regenerative Agriculture Efigsa10
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Living Web Films - Regenerative Agriculture   Living Web Films - Regenerative Agriculture Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Living Web Films - Regenerative Agriculture   Living Web Films - Regenerative Agriculture Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:37 pm

Well I jumped the gun a bit early!

I just received this email !
Quote :

Beezhan Tulu (Mahmoud Rajabzadeh) says:

"thank you ... ThAnK yOu ... THANK YOU. Thirty days ago, I didn't even have 1 penny for this film and I have more than $10,715.33 now. 2466 people saw the trailer. That is 82 people a day. I don't even know %50 of the people who pledged their money. These people that I never met personally pledge their precious money in one the most difficult economic times of our history. That all tells me: . We need new ways to keep our planet healthy for all species. . Contrary to fear-based ideologies, there is an amazing generation that is all about trust, solution-oriented life ideas and helping one another. . Love is the answer. thank you ... ThAnK yOu ... THANK YOU. Beezhan Tulu 310-739-2630 www.Beezhan.com ----------------------------------------------"

flower child
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Living Web Films - Regenerative Agriculture   Living Web Films - Regenerative Agriculture Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:09 pm

Geez now I just realise I published a PM... (I thought it was a mass email)

To keep the context in sorta tact... here's mine!

Quote :
Wow Mate!

Thank you!

You made it!

I checked over here earlier this week and the tally was only up to a few grand. I come back tonight and you made the total and a wee bit more!

My dad has been involved with Greening Australia in the past and he has great respect for Darren.

I feel so touched to part of this process that makes use of the web and like minded people trying to help. As the Dalia Lama say's "This is the real source of blessing" LOL

Much love to you my friend :)

Shane Reid

PS Soil health..not monsanto !

What a positive use of the web!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Web Films - Regenerative Agriculture   Living Web Films - Regenerative Agriculture Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Web Films - Regenerative Agriculture
Page 1 of 1