the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Money Junkies Want Pension Funds. Not Just Half, but all of it.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

The Money Junkies Want Pension Funds. Not Just Half, but all of it.  Empty
PostSubject: The Money Junkies Want Pension Funds. Not Just Half, but all of it.    The Money Junkies Want Pension Funds. Not Just Half, but all of it.  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:33 am

The Money Junkies Want Police and Fire Fighter Pension Funds, Not Just Half, But all of it.

Let me just say this and let it stick in your brain. The Robber Barons want all the pension funds and not just half. They are saying half for now to sucker the Police and Firefighters into surrendering half; not knowing the end game is to take it all. Just trust the government with your pension fund to keep it safe, just like they did with social security trust fund. This is like appointing Al Capone to run the reform the Organized crime unit in the FBI. Never trust your pensions to Wall Street or the US Government. That is like asking the Homeland Security to protect our freedoms from big government.

The government is has been looking for a reason to steal the pension funds and to rob the nation if it wealth. The US Government has been looking for a reason to steal the countries pension funds to only if we are lucky get crumbs left on the table after the money junkies go an on spending binge. The US government has been taking away from the Federal Pension fund, diverting to other spending programs. No matter what the government say about our pension funds. They are not entitlement program, just like social security. People contributed into the system all their lives with years of hard work and playing by the rules.

I can remember how many times I watch a cop shows were a high ranking Police official and city council members goes to jail tinkering with the city pension fund. I just wonder how many politicians will go to jail for raiding Social Security trust fund? Will the banks on Wall Street and the Federal government go to jail stealing the people's pension funds to cover the Robber Barons loses? Eventually the party will be over for the money junkies on Wall Street and the Central Bankers.

Before you allow the government takes half of anyone’s pension fund to give to another. Take it all out and put it into gold and silver. An asset you can hold into your hand and it is not at the mercy of thieves holding an official title. They do not want half of the pension funds. They want it all from you. Not just the firefighter or police, it will not stop with them. They want everyone's money. We have politicians and Robber barons who believe your lifetime, your labor and you substance belong to them. These people never produced a thing in their lives; they know how to steal fro other who made a life for themselves. Get you money far away from them as fast as you can. Put it in gold and silver assets you can hold on your person and not in the hands of people who will steal, it is your money and not theirs. Pull your money out and let them know it does not belong to them.

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk

The Money Junkies Want Pension Funds. Not Just Half, but all of it.
Page 1 of 1