the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

here, tango, take half my bra.......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

here, tango, take half my bra....... Empty
PostSubject: here, tango, take half my bra.......   here, tango, take half my bra....... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:26 am

"Luminaries from the world of improbable research last night gathered at Harvard's Sanders Theatre for the 19th Ig Nobel Prize Ceremony, which saw honours awarded to a gas mask bra, research proving cows with names give more milk, and similarly vital work showing that "kitchen refuse can be reduced more than 90 per cent in mass by using bacteria extracted from the feces of giant pandas".

Elena N. Bodnar, Raphael C. Lee, and Sandra Marijan of Chicago secured the Public Health title for their brassiere which, "in an emergency, can be quickly converted into a pair of gas masks, one for the brassiere wearer and one to be given to some needy bystander"

here, tango, take half my bra....... Gas_ma10

do not mean to imply that you are needy in any way.......
too funny
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Tango

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2009-10-06

here, tango, take half my bra....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: here, tango, take half my bra.......   here, tango, take half my bra....... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:07 am

Well, Wine I'd like to take your whole bra... [Wink] Two masks Right...!!!

Gawd, Last time a woman gave me [blush] her bra, I was stationed in San Diego, CA. haha.

I remember Tom Jones used to get girls panties thrown on stage...[hope they were clean one's]

I was issued a PG-1 last year. [Personal Gas Mask]... N' three replacement canisters

It is a REAL GOOD idea... I mean the mask... But, giving me your bra was kinda nice [Blush]

W0W... I'm in My sixties and a Good L00KER gave me her bra [holding in up].

Trooly,

Tango
Back to top Go down

here, tango, take half my bra.......
Page 1 of 1