the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I feel disclosure has already happened.

Go down 
+6
Somamech
SoulSister
skywatcher
Reunite
Northern Boy
Biggles
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

I feel disclosure has already happened. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel disclosure has already happened.   I feel disclosure has already happened. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:44 am

nogroz wrote:
Somamech wrote:

Disclosure comes from all over the shop for those that listen.

Personal disclosure is fine, and being Buddhist you know everyone has to find their own path "A Thousand Monks, A Thousand Religions" sign over the gate to the Potala...

But generally speaking when the word 'disclosure' is used these days, it means only one thing... some government officially admitting Aliens are having dinner at the Whitehouse regularly

lol!

lol!

Dang Lama's dont even cut the disclosure circuit these days strapped down
Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: I feel disclosure has already happened.   I feel disclosure has already happened. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:39 am

Biggles wrote:

Off topic: I did send you an electronic mail Nogroz bear months back but you did not answer biggz, probably got too much in ze inbox lamb.

No computers fried when they changed to the new smart meters... all email wiped... about 6000 old letters with links I never got around to cataloging sigh... I suppose there is a good side... now I don't have to catch up. Fortunately I had just backed up my hard trive to a three terabyte external drive... whew

Now then you do know that Elenin is just a teeny weeny unimpressive dirty snowball, right? poke
Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

Number of posts : 300

PostSubject: Re: I feel disclosure has already happened.   I feel disclosure has already happened. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:45 am

Biggles wrote:
Yes lamb stick around, last thing we need to do is stay in touch with people like your good self if the grid she does go down. affraid cant do it then and I would not know how to get one of them wirless what ever they are. scratch

Carrier pigeons.. worked in WWII

I have a generator, but need to stock up on machine guns, because it will suck being the only house with power. Fortunately in Nevada that is still an option, and Johns house is a virtual compound wow
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.

PostSubject: Re: I feel disclosure has already happened.   I feel disclosure has already happened. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:09 am

Yep you and John Lear with arsenal stuck in a fortress, now I am scared. run

He does love his carrier pidgeons folks, especially when there is a delivery.......... fly-away

Remember Zorgy, you have to hold when inhaling. rasp
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: I feel disclosure has already happened.   I feel disclosure has already happened. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:56 am

One does not need machine guns whilst at Johns Den...

Get him swigging Louis and soon enough he will dress up and roam the perimeter gates...No-One will dare tresspass upon thee stable of Loius Thee Lear adorning the robe of finley made garments which have been meticulously hand rared from the silk worms of Shambalah too funny

On that note I got a bone to pick on ATS with someone who is in high steed on ATS that is doubting the moon and John.

Even in my few little nuggets of info from people... one recently mentions having dinner with John Lear, and Although I was never in doubt with JL. I must say though that It hammerd home how many people thee JL must have had talk to him over so so many years wow

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.

PostSubject: Re: I feel disclosure has already happened.   I feel disclosure has already happened. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:47 am

Now then you do know that Elenin is just a teeny weeny unimpressive dirty snowball, right? poke [/quote]

You see that is where we have always differed Zorg; your more on the side of research and logical thinking, although I do think you believe in the omnipotent.

Most of us here, most not all are of a spiritual bent. If Richard Hoagland tells me that Elenin could be a time capsule sent by ourselves 13,000 years ago so we stop the destruction of life here and now I tend to believe him, not the logical thinkers getting out their slide rules and saying ahhhh, its a frozen rock.

Well if we did send that time capsule up through space millenia ago then ofcourse it is going to be eventually covered in a lot of debris and ice. ha ha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I feel disclosure has already happened.   I feel disclosure has already happened. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I feel disclosure has already happened.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2