the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I feel disclosure has already happened.

Go down 
+6
Somamech
SoulSister
skywatcher
Reunite
Northern Boy
Biggles
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

I feel disclosure has already happened. Empty
PostSubject: I feel disclosure has already happened.   I feel disclosure has already happened. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:26 pm

With what I am seeing in Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory show with everything from 9/11 being exposed to MKultra and him interviewing Duncan et al plus other shows including the release of the British UFO documents and other programs I believe there has been consensus within the governments that instead of Obama declaring disclosure they are just letting most of it out to the public. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: I feel disclosure has already happened.   I feel disclosure has already happened. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:17 pm

not going to happen Biggs John Lear believed it was going to happen and now says it will never see the light of day . Reasons why he says that religion and governments losing control of the populations
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: I feel disclosure has already happened.   I feel disclosure has already happened. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:45 pm

Obama announcing disclosure was Wilcock's profiting imagination. We may get Kissinger's & co project blue beam. Stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: I feel disclosure has already happened.   I feel disclosure has already happened. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:09 am

There has been a big exposure over here of the sham of the 7/7 bombings in the UK. A man who wasn't an official police officer, but a commisioner who worked for the police force, has spilt the beans in his report to the police and said that the official report was ridiculously wrong on a lot of statements. Because he wouldn't change his report or go along with the official line, he was fired for his honesty.

So, what I always see in these cases, is that a lot of the truths sure enough get revealed, BUT because the ptw are so corrupt and devious, they can spin their evil webs to cover it up and 'silence' those who speak out. Therefore, the real story never reaches the masses and, blind as they are, go on believing that the corruption is the real deal.

The same can be said of the 9/11 movements, the Underwear Bomber, Lockerbie etc. etc. etc. The list is endless, right down to the last charade in Norway. All false flag operations, but even though the truth will finally come out, the good guy never seems to ride off into the sunset somehow.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: I feel disclosure has already happened.   I feel disclosure has already happened. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:19 am

Northern Boy wrote:
not going to happen Biggs John Lear believed it was going to happen and now says it will never see the light of day . Reasons why he says that religion and governments losing control of the populations

Now you have brought up an excellent point that I was going to ask everyone's opinion right there Northern and that is what would bethe reasons that religion and governments would lose control of the populations. The government I can see, but religion? I have read plenty of times before that if aliens landed and everyone knew about them religion would go out the window. Can someone explain to me why, I cant see it. Just because beings from another world landed doesnt mean there is no God. I mean everyone imho got created, so if someone could explain this I would be grateful.

Everything did come into creation out of thin air, but by The One imo.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: I feel disclosure has already happened.   I feel disclosure has already happened. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:28 am

The days of religion and governments ruling the masses are long gone Biggs, religion especially. This is because the people have seen through their charade and see them for the corruption they are...right down to the Vatican! Governments are no better, hence the decline in 'hold' they have on the population as a whole.

As far as beings from another world go, and God is the creator of everything, then God created aliens.

Then again, if God created everything, then who created God???
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: I feel disclosure has already happened.   I feel disclosure has already happened. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:57 am

skywatcher wrote:
The days of religion and governments ruling the masses are long gone Biggs, religion especially. This is because the people have seen through their charade and see them for the corruption they are...right down to the Vatican! Governments are no better, hence the decline in 'hold' they have on the population as a whole.

As far as beings from another world go, and God is the creator of everything, then God created aliens.

I am a believer in Him, so I am gonna say dont know consciously, probably know soul wise though hon. xo
Back to top Go down
SoulSister
SoulSister

Number of posts : 297
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: I feel disclosure has already happened.   I feel disclosure has already happened. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:05 am

Fractal and cyclical, never ending, never actually beginning anywhere. affraid
Back to top Go down
http://websiteartist.blogspot.com
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: I feel disclosure has already happened.   I feel disclosure has already happened. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:25 am

SoulSister wrote:
Fractal and cyclical, never ending, never actually beginning anywhere. affraid

You win SS rainbow heart
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: I feel disclosure has already happened.   I feel disclosure has already happened. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:38 am

Biggsy I promise You and Anchor (and everyone else ofc) that I will type out a Q and A held with a Lama.

Disclosure comes from all over the shop for those that listen.

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: I feel disclosure has already happened.   I feel disclosure has already happened. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:39 pm

lol!

disclosure.....already happened..yep..what do you think the conspiracy stuff is..of course the baddies are also in there pitchin their stuff so you have to pick thur it all

disclosure.....never going to really happen cause the majority of folks on the planet don't want it to happen
some cause they think they are in control but mostly cause the majority of folks would have to
change or accept change and have to think..they don't want to..
it's much easier to be pissed that you have been had
look around how many do you know who want to discuss this stuff????
and how many LESS are even trying to do something about it?
and we are still moved/held up by what the majority think
but
things happen where you are shaken awake ..
weather- storms - flood s- hurricanes - earthquakes
accidents - oil spills - crashes - wars
money -

and mostly all it does is scare the shit outta folks..doesn't make em want to know the truth..at least not the ones i know

we are a small band of pioneers who see the writting on the wall and are ready to move forward with change
to what we think will be a better way...
pray to god/dess that we are right..

... group-hug.. strapped down.. devil or angel.. sleepwalk .. I dunno .. group-hug .. please.. bigw .. questionb .. smiley-face-sun-clou .. group-hug ..
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: I feel disclosure has already happened.   I feel disclosure has already happened. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:43 pm

Biggs maybe if the visitors showed up and wished dialogue they may explain to us far more then we have been led to believe thru the ages . They may explain who and what really created us and it may conflict with the shit they have been feeding the populous thru out time. Who then would be in trouble for lying .

We have seen the UN appoint a person to be the official first contact delegate . I laugh at this because what makes this person any more qualified then any one else . How many Galactic languages does she speak. Maybe they want the first contact to speak with her first so the story they have been spinning for ages can some how be told to them and they would be convinced to sort of lie to us so we don`t hang the buggers from the trees when we dind out the truth
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: I feel disclosure has already happened.   I feel disclosure has already happened. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:12 pm

I didn't think of that I must admit Northern, got some thinkin to do sky, thanks guys. xo
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: I feel disclosure has already happened.   I feel disclosure has already happened. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:47 am

Ok finally typed out this book passage. Notice the explicit use of the words solar system. Disclosure for some perhaps from the Potala, not the whitehouse LOL cheers

---

Questions and Answers Extracted from:
The Peaceful Stillness Of The Mind – LAMA YESHE

Question:

Scientists say that there are intelligent beings throughout the universe. Is Earth the only place where people can gain enlightenment or do you consider that there are intelligent beings on other planets who can gain enlightenment in their own physical plane?

Answer (Lama):

It’s not only in this solar system that you can get enlightened. Both science and Lord Buddha have described billions and billions of solar systems. What Lord Buddha described 2500 years ago and what scientists of today have discovered have come together perfectly.

Question:

Have you been reincarnated? Have you had previous lives?

Answer (Lama):

Yes, of course. My mind, but not this body has come from previous lives. And I’ll go on forever. This life will become a past life of my future ones. Nothing can stop the energy of consciousness, or mind. Therefore killing yourself is no solution to a difficult life. It’s much better to simply relax and wait for death to come.

Question:

Does Buddhism teach an end to a particular mind or does the transfer of minds go on forever.?

Answer (Lama):

Some kinds of mind can end but there’s no end to the basic mind. The moment to moment mind, the waves upon the ocean, can stop but the energy of the ocean mind runs forever.

Question:
Does that mean that the world and the universe will continue infinitely?

Answer (Lama):
I said it’s the mind that continues.

Question:

And who is it that keeps this wheel moving?

Answer (Lama):

Who keeps the wheel of the mind moving? Energy. For example, the energy of your mind yesterday automatically moves your mind of today. It’s just like our physical body in that even when you body dies, the energy of its elements continues to run, albeit in another form.

Question:

Has there always been the same number of sentient beings? Will there always be the same number?

Answer (Lama):

In this solar system, the numbers vary. Sometimes more, sometimes less; in this solar system sentient beings come and go.

Question:

Does that mean we could incarnate into a different solar systems?

Answer (Lama):

Yes we incarnate into different worlds. Sometimes we have bodies of form; sometimes our bodies are formless.

Prince Phillip Theatre, Melbourne University, 4 April 1975

Last edited by Somamech on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : tweaked)
Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

Number of posts : 300

PostSubject: Re: I feel disclosure has already happened.   I feel disclosure has already happened. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:44 pm

skywatcher wrote:

There is one caveat to that...

If there is no god... how was the first atom created?

If you can answer that, you have also answered your question :D
Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

PostSubject: Re: I feel disclosure has already happened.   I feel disclosure has already happened. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:08 pm

Biggles wrote:
Thoughts?

Hi there... long time no talk warp How are things going down under on the estate?

Disclosure: Not gonna happen. For a while it looked like it might... info was starting to leak out. I got tons of leads via 'lurkers' at ATS..

Then suddenly it started to dry up... less and less real info came out. The good lurkers are all but gone now and the emails are a trickle. There seems to be a number of things happening

1) all the governments are flooding the web with their UFO releases... thousands of old documents that prove that they have indeed been watching the phenomena, BUT there is so much black ink and the case they pick are mostly useless

2) internet crack down. Youtube controlled by Google... videos getting zapped for 'copyright issues' Google signed an agreement with NASA. Google signed an agreement with ATS affraid (They had earlier made a deal with Facebook. Now this..
Feds Charge Activist as Hacker for Downloading Millions of Academic Articles
http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2011/07/swartz-arrest/

3) Whistleblowers are attacking each other instead of backing each other. On top of that they have all caught what John calls "UFO disease" the need to support any old thing, true or false, just to keep their audience. Look around you will see them say they are right, but so ans so is a fraud and a liar. Then you get things like Greer going for the money and to hell with disclosure, Project Camelot meltdown, Dr Leir supporting hoax UFO stories, etc. End result is UFOlogy has been shot in the back by those that got it going in the first place

4) The visitors are not currently coming here. I know many that believe aliens are everywhere will be in shock affraid but there hasn't been a really good case of a UFO report for many years, something with solid evidence and good pictures, reported by reliable witnesses like before the 70's. All we get now is youtube fakery and hoaxes, and endless orbs and glowing lights flitting about aimlessly (these are 'critters' IMO and are native to Earth). The rest of what we are seeing, especially the triangles, are black ops operations

I feel disclosure has already happened. STS61C-31-2

There is more... but that is a start. It should stir up the pot :D

In the meantime here is some busy work

Project Bluebook files ALL of them, all 129,658

Click 'browse' then look at the 'by the year' column

http://www.footnote.com/title_461/project_blue_book_ufo_investigations/

Have fun mexican wave
Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

PostSubject: Re: I feel disclosure has already happened.   I feel disclosure has already happened. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:28 pm

Somamech wrote:

Disclosure comes from all over the shop for those that listen.

Personal disclosure is fine, and being Buddhist you know everyone has to find their own path "A Thousand Monks, A Thousand Religions" sign over the gate to the Potala...

But generally speaking when the word 'disclosure' is used these days, it means only one thing... some government officially admitting Aliens are having dinner at the Whitehouse regularly

lol!
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: I feel disclosure has already happened.   I feel disclosure has already happened. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:33 pm

Maybe because of the fast approach of Elenin and that other orb everyone has started to head for their official bunkers and stocking up same. Months apparently to watch out for September, not long bud through to next year, also not long. And again no one gets to talk because of the affect on the grid.................she goes down, there is trouble on every front, just saying.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: I feel disclosure has already happened.   I feel disclosure has already happened. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:35 pm

Well Jesse's conspiracy theory show of which I am a big fan of is certainly releasing some info to the general public which could get him in hot water. I have been pondering why tptw have been letting him do this?

Off topic: I did send you an electronic mail Nogroz bear months back but you did not answer biggz, probably got too much in ze inbox lamb.

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: I feel disclosure has already happened.   I feel disclosure has already happened. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:40 pm

flower rainbow heart

hey Zorg
nice to see ya back..hope you stick around for awhile

what do you think of all this stuff about the sun setting differently?

i'm in the northeast and it has been setting more north west tahn the normal west..but
tonight
tonight it was actually more to the south.... wtf

any how..glad to see ya

wave
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: I feel disclosure has already happened.   I feel disclosure has already happened. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:50 pm

I pretty much agree with zorg on all his points. The con artists that are profit driven stick out like dogs balls now.

Good to see you mate.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: I feel disclosure has already happened.   I feel disclosure has already happened. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:59 pm

Yes lamb stick around, last thing we need to do is stay in touch with people like your good self if the grid she does go down. affraid cant do it then and I would not know how to get one of them wirless what ever they are. scratch
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: I feel disclosure has already happened.   I feel disclosure has already happened. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:47 pm

Attention, attention:

Can everyone go down to Winehippie's section and read my post on why the hell Tea Leoni was googling comet and the word Elenin in the movie deep impact which was made in 1998 and elenin was only found in 2010. Thanks in advance guys.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: I feel disclosure has already happened.   I feel disclosure has already happened. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:40 am

mz, biggz, i read an article or blog post by someone
who was concentrating on why there will never be disclosure ...
but i did not bookmark it and when i searched, there are
a LOT of articles by LOTS of folks who list reasons, much
of which made sense - in the end, does it really matter?
i mean, as long as WE know what's going on, we do not need
"their" disclosure ... anyway, google yourself

"why disclosure will never happen"

interesting reading
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: I feel disclosure has already happened.   I feel disclosure has already happened. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:26 am

Reunite wrote:
I pretty much agree with zorg on all his points. The con artists that are profit driven stick out like dogs balls now.

too funny

Nice to see you Zorg. Hope things are going better for you. Heard you had a bit of bad luck. Your input is very welcome and appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I feel disclosure has already happened.   I feel disclosure has already happened. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I feel disclosure has already happened.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next