the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

for you oz folks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

for you oz folks Empty
PostSubject: for you oz folks   for you oz folks Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:20 pm

just ran across this and thought if you didn't hear about it already..here it is..

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=77&Itemid=86 joy

NEXUS Conference 2011
The 2011 NEXUS Conference will again take place at Novotel Twin Waters Resort on Queensland's Sunshine Coast, Australia and will run from Saturday morning 23 July until Monday evening 25 July.

To book, click here.

Contact Twin Waters for accommodation needs and mention you are attending the NEXUS Conference for a special room rate.

Program subject to change.

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

for you oz folks Empty
PostSubject: Re: for you oz folks   for you oz folks Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:38 pm

Thanks Otter!

I'm not going! LOL

Quote :
David Stetzer (USA)
Dangers of Dirty Electricity and Electromagnetic Fields
Co-inventor of radiofrequency meters and filters, explains how to detect, measure and neutralise high-frequency voltage transients (dirty electricity) and EM fields in our environments. See the website: http://www.stetzerelectric.com/

Wonder if this paint effects cosmic rays aswell?!? :O LOL

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

for you oz folks Empty
PostSubject: Re: for you oz folks   for you oz folks Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:40 pm

I wouldnt have minded going up there but Edward is still new so I dont want him being stressed for any reason.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

for you oz folks Empty
PostSubject: Re: for you oz folks   for you oz folks Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 4:36 pm

Thanks for posting the link but I won't be going either with work commitments etc, it would be a nice excuse to go up to QLD for a holiday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

for you oz folks Empty
PostSubject: Re: for you oz folks   for you oz folks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

for you oz folks
Page 1 of 1