the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I think these folks have drank too much diet soda!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

I think these folks have drank too much diet soda! Empty
PostSubject: I think these folks have drank too much diet soda!   I think these folks have drank too much diet soda! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:07 pm

Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: I think these folks have drank too much diet soda!   I think these folks have drank too much diet soda! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:57 pm

Oh this is so bad..................I think we really look good now. geeze

good one Micjer...................I like the older mans attitute LOL

WAKE UP PEOPLE
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: I think these folks have drank too much diet soda!   I think these folks have drank too much diet soda! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:51 am

scratch

oh boy... gotcha

question ..Are Americans stupid??

answer... It depends on WHO you ask EX
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: I think these folks have drank too much diet soda!   I think these folks have drank too much diet soda! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:29 am

Believe me there are stupid Canadians too.

My thought was when I watched this vid was how on earth are these people going to ever wake up about reality when they don't even know the basics.

Were they not taught anything in school? Did they sleep through geography class?

I have travelled a fair bit through the mid-west. I like stopping and talking to local farmers when I go out there to find out what is going on in their areas.

Fantastic people. Very friendly. However a lot don't really know what's going on in the world outside their own county. I met one nice gentleman in Farmington Illinois who told me he had not been out of the county since WW2. I had asked him if there was a decent restaurant a few miles down the road, and he told me he didn't know.

I am sure you can picture this stereotypical farmer. Overalls, farm hat, large ford four door car, farm neat and tidy, picture of Jesus on the wall in the kitchen, church every Sunday without fail, no profanity tollerated, believes everything that his government tells him,....shall I go on?

Wonderful person in which the matrix has a 100% hold on.

gotcha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think these folks have drank too much diet soda!   I think these folks have drank too much diet soda! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think these folks have drank too much diet soda!
Page 1 of 1