the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This may be a stupid question.

Go down 
+3
WineHippie
sky otter
micjer
7 posters

What is causing all of the world problems?
1) Nibiru/comet Elenin
This may be a stupid question. Vote_lcap9%This may be a stupid question. Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
2)Entering the galactic plane
This may be a stupid question. Vote_lcap0%This may be a stupid question. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3)Haarp / Man's manipulation
This may be a stupid question. Vote_lcap9%This may be a stupid question. Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
4)Biblical prophecy / God
This may be a stupid question. Vote_lcap0%This may be a stupid question. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
5) Cosmic energy / gamma rays
 0% [ 0 ]
6) Solar energy
 9% [ 1 ]
7) Al Gore
 0% [ 0 ]
8) Mother Earth's final revenge
 9% [ 1 ]
9) combination
This may be a stupid question. Vote_lcap36%This may be a stupid question. Vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
10) None. This is all normal
This may be a stupid question. Vote_lcap27%This may be a stupid question. Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

This may be a stupid question. Empty
PostSubject: This may be a stupid question.   This may be a stupid question. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:59 am

We are all fully aware of all of the prophetic events happening around the world. The increase of disasters and the general weirdness.

We are all fully aware of the speculation of what is causing it.

BUT.....in all seriousness, if someone were to ask you what is causing it, what is your answer?

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: This may be a stupid question.   This may be a stupid question. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:26 am

lol!

that is a good question Mic
and in all seriousness i would have to say humans were the casue of most of it

hopefully that would open a dialog..
if not
enough said

strapped down

oh and for your poll..all of the above..
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: This may be a stupid question.   This may be a stupid question. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:29 am

Of course a case could be put together for any of the above with the exception of Al Gore.

Many people think that 2012 is simply another y2k or Hale-Bopp comet hoax. They need to hold on and look at the bigger picture imo. Too many events are matching end times prophecy. This never happened in 2000 around y2k.

Many many events have already fulfilled Biblical prophecies. Floods fires locusts plagues, fish dying, water turning red (oil spill), etc., but there is one thing that stands out to me that hasn't happened yet.......

Wormwood. (Nibiru/Planet X) Since Chernobyl in Russian means wormwood, some feel this prophecy has already happend. I don't.

My intuition says that Elenin is either Nibiru in disguise, or is the Hopi Blue star that precedes the coming of Nibiru.

To me there is a heavenly body out there that is disrupting the normal magnetic and gravitional forces in our solar system. This is causing solar flares, earth quakes, weather anomolies, poles shifting, ozone depletion, and is actually helping to increase global consciousness.

Time will tell, but anyone that thinks the world events are normal are living with their head in the sand!!!! poop
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: This may be a stupid question.   This may be a stupid question. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:34 am

Yes Sky, a case could be built that man is to blame. Thinking of the pollution and raping of the earth's minerals and natural resources with no concern of the future. Nature has a way of shedding its unwanted parasites.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: This may be a stupid question.   This may be a stupid question. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:03 am

"balance out the shifts in the universe with your own shift in consciousness"

this is the response i get when i ponder all of the above ...
now, i must ponder the response!

help
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: This may be a stupid question.   This may be a stupid question. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:29 am

rainbow heart
Time will tell, but anyone that thinks the world events are normal are living with their head in the sand!!!!

well Mic
i don't feel i have my head in the sand and we need to define normal...

is it normal for a planet that has been abused to not change in a big way?

is it normal that the planet would not change and stay static forever?

is it normal for any change to be calm?

we've only been here a very short time in the history of the planet so how the hell do we assume to know what is normal
for a planet that's been here so long and been thur cataclismic changes before

has this normal change/progression been helped or hinder by us humans and does it matter in the long run?

we all know what the score is..we are infine beings of light having an earthly sojourn on a planet in transition....
do we go
in fear and point fingers at each other for any number of reasons...only one being disagreemnt of what is happening?

or do we find each other and hug and find the beauty and joy of being in the front row to see the planet transition

i guess it is all in the prespective of the observer

flower
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: This may be a stupid question.   This may be a stupid question. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:00 pm

sky otter wrote:
or do we find each other and hug and find the beauty and joy of being in the front row to see the planet transition

This may be a stupid question. Images10
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: This may be a stupid question.   This may be a stupid question. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:22 pm

For what its worth Mic, I clicked number 10 LOL rainbow heart
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: This may be a stupid question.   This may be a stupid question. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:26 pm

Somamech wrote:
For what its worth Mic, I clicked number 10 LOL rainbow heart

Well you and Sky Otter are on the same page. That is what I love about you folks, always looking at things a little different.

I get your point. What is happening is normal as far as the earth goes. Not normal for a short period of time, but totally normal over a long period.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: This may be a stupid question.   This may be a stupid question. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:54 pm

I chose 9.

The magnetic field is changing. Earth and humans (well everything in the universe) are going through cycles.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: This may be a stupid question.   This may be a stupid question. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:07 pm

Did anyone see this solar flare from the sun yesterday?

Whoa!!! affraid

http://www.accuweather.com/video/983606242001/phenomenal-solar-flare-activit.asp
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: This may be a stupid question.   This may be a stupid question. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:08 pm

It read(medium-sized), but it also looked fake to me.
Cause as i recall a solarflare comes from an arc exploding.
But this one, seemed to look like a big fart
sunny
And as for the poll, i will try to make a combination of 9&10;
Some years ago i came across, a doctor how got a early retirement.
Just so he would stay silenced, about his breaktrough treatment of cancer.
This treatment suppost to be, based on natural enzymes.
But why i bring it up here, is his view on what is going on with the world in general.
And this by looking at our Earth, from a galactic point of view.
Also he talks about cycles, as that's what made me think of him ;) Reunite.

So Mic i can only think of a answer, by imagining Earth's reality.
Like for a start, are whe talking about a he or a she (maybe both).
What is it's talent, in the Galaxy
Or as the masons believe, did ou Earth really come out of the Sun, or is science on the right track.

But to be honnest i know the answer, as it is me who is doing this(with my free-will).
As we all do separately, untill whe let ourselfs bein moved by the spirit.
Like that is the only way, we can feel 1with an there for understand our Earthly meaning (and beyond).

oopsb i just wanted to put in a link to the crazy-professor;
And i hope that you'll can find the strenght to see it all, cause this is one of a kind.
As it is in Dutch with subtitles, unless i can find something new.

The videos

www.wetenschap-eindtijd.com/homepage_english/homepage_english.html+siegfried+bok+english&cd=6&hl=nl&ct=clnk&gl=nl&source=www.google.nl" class="postlink" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">and some reading

And if it is good food for some, i will try and make a menu, of my direct recommendations
peace
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: This may be a stupid question.   This may be a stupid question. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:59 am

micjer wrote:
Did anyone see this solar flare from the sun yesterday?

Whoa!!! affraid

http://www.accuweather.com/video/983606242001/phenomenal-solar-flare-activit.asp

My phone and everything else electrical still works.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: This may be a stupid question.   This may be a stupid question. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:25 am

Quote :
It read(medium-sized), but it also looked fake to me.
Cause as i recall a solarflare comes from an arc exploding.
But this one, seemed to look like a big fart

Was like nothing I had seen before either. This vid gives it a little more credibility.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This may be a stupid question.   This may be a stupid question. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This may be a stupid question.
Page 1 of 1