the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fears Over UK Fluoride Plans

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Fears Over UK Fluoride Plans Empty
PostSubject: Fears Over UK Fluoride Plans   Fears Over UK Fluoride Plans Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:51 am

'Ministers have triggered a major health row by unveiling plans to allow fluoride to be added to all drinking water in England and Wales.

Water companies will be forced to add fluoride if local health authorities order it, despite controversy over the long-term effects on health, the Government confirmed. The authorities will have to demonstrate that the local population broadly supports such a move, which is designed to reduce dental decay.

Fears Over UK Fluoride Plans Fluori10

But campaigners said they feared fluoridation would be given the green light in many parts of the country after minimal public consultation. The policy will infuriate environmentalists and consumer groups.
Some believe fluoridation has links to cancer, Down's syndrome, infant mortality and bone damage.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-187013/Fears-fluoride-plans.html
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Fears Over UK Fluoride Plans   Fears Over UK Fluoride Plans Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:07 am

It is very obvious to me that since more and more are waking up the evil cabal are increasing their efforts to suppress this from increasing any more. [b]Dumb the masses down and hurry!

More flouride, more chemtrails, more aspartame, more vaccines......geesh flaming
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Fears Over UK Fluoride Plans   Fears Over UK Fluoride Plans Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:39 pm

It makes me happy I will move overseas where there is no flouride added to water. Luckily I get spring water where I will live.

rainbow heart
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Fears Over UK Fluoride Plans   Fears Over UK Fluoride Plans Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:22 pm

Somamech wrote:
It makes me happy I will move overseas where there is no flouride added to water. Luckily I get spring water where I will live.

rainbow heart

Bottle it and sell it here, you could make a mint, enough for 3 weddings and several names.... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fears Over UK Fluoride Plans   Fears Over UK Fluoride Plans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fears Over UK Fluoride Plans
Page 1 of 1