the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obama is in big trouble now

Go down 
+2
RuffleTheTeacher
skywatcher
6 posters
AuthorMessage
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Obama is in big trouble now Empty
PostSubject: Obama is in big trouble now   Obama is in big trouble now Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:51 am

Trump Conspired With Obama To Neutralize Birther Controversy.

As he prepares to release shocking new evidence and name the people who he claims were behind the forgery of Barack Obama’s long form birth certificate, author Jerome Corsi sensationally accused short-lived Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump of “working with Obama” to neutralize the birther controversy.

Appearing on the Alex Jones Show, Corsi said that he now completely discounted the apparent efforts of Donald Trump to force the release of Obama’s birth certificate, stating, “I’m completely convinced at this point Donald Trump was subterfuge, that he…. was working with Obama.”

Corsi explained how he was contacted directly by Trump, because Trump wanted to know what was going on behind the scenes, and that he requested several copies of Corsi’s book before it was released.

Trump’s role according to Corsi was to “beat the drums big” and craft a false resolution to the controversy in order to make the press “go to sleep” and get his $60 million dollar television contract with NBC, owned by General Electric, which is closely allied with the Obama administration.

Regarding who actually helped the administration create the forgery, Corsi pointed out that “they were stuck with the guys who were close to them,” because putting out a proposal for outside experts to forge the document would have been far too risky.

“I’m pretty well on the trail of linking the characteristics of this document to someone who’s going to have a lot of explaining to do,” said Corsi, adding that he was “hot on the trail” of one individual who “may have had a hand in this,” and that his identity would be released this week.

“The forger is someone who does not work in government, he works in the media and is close to the administration and would have been within the circle of friends that may have been called on to do the forgery or participate in the forgery,” said Corsi.

Corsi said that the information contained in his book, Where’s the Birth Certificate?, and the new revelations he was about to unleash would mean the Obama administration “would not survive,” because the evidence proves the administration has tried to preserve itself using “criminal fraud”.

I got a call about three weeks before it was released from one of my sources in Hawaii and I was told that the new long form birth certificate had been forged, had been slipped into the log book,” said Corsi, noting that efforts to create the fake began shortly after reporter Mike Evans let slip that Hawaii Governor and close friend Neil Abercrombie had been shocked at his failure to find Obama’s long form birth certificate, and were timed to pre-empt the release of Corsi’s book.

During the interview, Corsi listed numerous examples of where the new birth certificate was clearly forged, including an obvious misspelling on the stamp and a “smiley face” that appears in the signature of the doctor once the document is blown up to 800 per cent, both of which don’t occur in the hundreds of other examples of the signature that Corsi has studied.

The letters in the document also share identical pixelations despite the fact that they are purportedly from a typewriter, which would produce different pixelations if transferred to an electronic document every time. The identical pixelations prove that the document was created on a modern computer.

Another aspect of the birth certificate pointing to forgery is the fact that the electronic PDF document released by the White House clearly shows evidence of ‘kerning’ – where parts of letters overlap each other for a pleasing visual effect – this is produced by modern computers and was not possible on 1960′s typewriters.

“The administration will not show the original, in 1961 there were no computers, where’s the original paper birth certificate if it exists?” asked Corsi, adding that the original document needs to undergo forensic analysis. Corsi visited the Hawaii Department of Health as well as the Kapi’olani Medical Center in an attempt to see the original certificate or patient records for Obama’s mother Ann Dunham, but was told that police would be called if he didn’t vacate the premises.

During an interview with a Denver radio station last week, Corsi said he was about to release bombshell evidence that proved the alleged Obama birth certificate released last month was a composite of three different birth certificates from other individuals born at the same hospital.

“I’m going to be telling the entire world about this scandal over the next few weeks,” Corsi said in a separate interview. “This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.”

In an effort to derail the success of Corsi’s book, Esquire Magazine then put out a hoax article claiming that publisher Joseph Farah had ordered the book to be pulled from store shelves. Farah is considering whether to launch a lawsuit in response.

Watch Corsi’s full interview with Alex Jones below.

Paul Joseph Watson. Infowars.com, May 23, 2011

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

Number of posts : 121
Humor : sick, twisted, vulgar, gallows, ironic... Life=Art/Art=Life
Registration date : 2011-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Obama is in big trouble now   Obama is in big trouble now Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:36 pm

Did you know that Chester A. Arthur was born in Canada?!! And his enemies (by his actions in office, his own party was more his enemy than the opposition) used this against him to attempt to remove him from office!

Or are you haarp-ing on this beacause you believe black people are only 3/5 American?

Is Hawaii not a State? Is a newspaper birth record not proof?

To be Jewish, don't you have to be born from a jewish woman? The father is not the decider in that lineage. Obama's father would not make any difference in this debate. So long as the man fell out of a white American Woman on US soil (or a military base on some Pacific Island, John McCain) does it matter where he went to school as a teen?

Now... why continue this debate? Why? I let the fact that GWB lost the election go all thoes aeons ago. Should this now be brought back up and the actions of the last Presidency be thrown out? All of Bush's cabinet and administration drawn and quartered for treason....

Ummm..... wait. That does sound like a good idea. What was my point?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RuffleTheTeacher
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Obama is in big trouble now   Obama is in big trouble now Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:00 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote :
Did you know that Chester A. Arthur was born in Canada?!! And his enemies (by his actions in office, his own party was more his enemy than the opposition) used this against him to attempt to remove him from office!

As matter of fact I did. I was going to make a post the other day on this issue and got side tracked.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Obama is in big trouble now   Obama is in big trouble now Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:00 am

Ruffle, It was brought up again because the interview was not only very interesting, BUT it gives proof positive that Obama was not born American so, therefore, should be impeached. As you can imagine, this will cause the government a major headache and throw all their Illuminati plans right outta whack.

This is why Obama threw in his ace hand now by announcing that Osama was dead, JUST to get his rating up prior to the next election and to avoid impeachment,. He is saying to the American populous "oh look what a clever boy I am, vote for me again, forget all this birther stuff"

Always an agenda to throw us off the scent, except this is an awful big stink and won't go away.

This is history in the making!!
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Obama is in big trouble now   Obama is in big trouble now Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:01 am

Doesn’t Obama know what year it is? President signs Westminster Abbey guestbook 2008!

Obama is in big trouble now Obama_13

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1390535/Obama-London-visit-2011-President-signs-Westminster-Abbey-guestbook-2008.html

And America voted for this guy why.....??
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Obama is in big trouble now   Obama is in big trouble now Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:42 am

um, skywatcher, some of us did not vote for this man .....
i think the 08 slip is because they haven't fully programmed
all the clones ....
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Re: Obama is in big trouble now   Obama is in big trouble now Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:24 am

Quote :
"oh look what a clever boy I am, vote for me again, forget all this birther stuff"

Always an agenda to throw us off the scent, except this is an awful big stink and won't go away.

This is history in the making!!

Unemployment. World Banking crisis. Food shortages. Natural Disasters. Political enemies want to propose different ideas to solve issues? Want to propose new leadership to change the direction of America?

No, thanks! We like to divide and conquer! Hate and venomous attacks will scare potential voters. Instead of attracting new voters who want to do good for the country, we'd rather scare registered voters with 'us vs. them' strategies that have been part of the republican playbook since Nixon's day.
You called the President of the United States 'boy'? Really? That is the intellectual standard you set for debate? Do you respect the office even a bit? GWB was a Nazi and I still respected his as my President.

I've signed checks 2008 this year! Hell... I've lost my car keys and found them hours later... in my refrigerator! And I only have half the shit to deal with that Obama does!

Just a thought..... found on Ruffle The Teacher's Youtube Channel-

Quote :
The NWO is a "straw man". It is an idea allowed to expand and grow into an enemy that anyone can hate. A distraction from finding the real truth, advancing yourself intellectually, and preparing now before it is too late.

The "Us vs. Them" standard model as follows...

"President + 'evil' organization/person/action + drawn out opposition and devicive political/religious rhetoric = Forgetting the last guy's 'evil' organization/person/action, thus starting the cycle over again for 4 to 8 years. And all along, you stand still while they move ahead.

Congratulations. You forgot that the last President is guilty of murdering 3,000 people and are now worried about a nigger being in the White House. What is worse? Murder or your racism?
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Obama is in big trouble now   Obama is in big trouble now Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:41 am

RuffleTheTeacher wrote:

Do you respect the office even a bit? GWB was a Nazi and I still respected his as my President.

no, not ONE bit, not since 1972 when i began to understand
that voting made no difference ... one must EARN respect ....
if you respect the "office", i do hope you get a front row seat
at the puppet show ... you respect bush, obama just because
they hold a puppet office? and what they DO has no effect on that
respect? they are ALL psychopaths, period, and we become
"secondary psychopaths" when we buy the party line ...

and for the record, i do not think/feel that the use of "boy" in
the quoted part of your post was racist and i do not like your use
of the word nigger

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Obama is in big trouble now   Obama is in big trouble now Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:58 am

You called the President of the United States 'boy'? Really? That is the intellectual standard you set for debate? Do you respect the office even a bit? GWB was a Nazi and I still respected his as my President.

Firstly, calling Obama 'boy' was meant to be my attempt at sarcasm and not meant in the literal sense.

2nd. I would have respect for any office or politician if any of them weren't as corrupt and bent as screws. Unfortunately, 99.9% are right from the bottom all the way up to the man at the top and they are the screwiest of them all. This goes for all countries.

3rd. I agree GWB was and still is a Nazi. That cannot be denied. I've said all along 9/11 was an inside job and he had his signature on the bottom of the 'do it' form. BUT how you can respect him is beyond me. He is pure evil. The fact that he was president makes that all the worse. I wouldn't have respect for a mass murderer, no matter what his job.

4th and most importantly I am NOT a racist, in any way shape or form and if you think so, then you are hugely mistaken. How do you know what colour my pigmentation is??? At least I don't call people 'niggers' which I object to vehemently.

As for signing something 2008 when it's 2011 is not a faux pas. It was done not from any forgetfulness, but because Obama, as are all presidents, are very much under mind control. Left to their own devices, they cannot function properly even to something as mundane as the date. That is my opinion, I am entitled to it. You can agree or disagree, I don't care which.

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Obama is in big trouble now   Obama is in big trouble now Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:27 am

WineHippie wrote:
um, skywatcher, some of us did not vote for this man .....
i think the 08 slip is because they haven't fully programmed
all the clones ....

I know some of you didn't vote for this man, it was a general blanket statement not to encompass everyone.

I agree his programming does need a tweak here and there... I have to clue
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Re: Obama is in big trouble now   Obama is in big trouble now Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:28 pm

Quote :
How do you know what colour my pigmentation is???

By debating what the original intent is, is to truly discover what is at the heart of this subject. I am not afraid or against or support censoring any word... and that includes nigger. That word lies at the essence of this issue. It cannot be denied. As you say, you may not be a racist. You may not be a black person. You may believe whole-heartedly that 'fact' is what you are presenting.

By standing up for and propagating a fasehood such as this, you are escalating a situation that was birthed by racists. The 3/5 person was used for Census numbers to count slaves as 'citizens'. Not fully, just partly. If documentation from a United States office is not sufficient proof... Hell! It is a State issue! If you are not able to believe the State of Hawaii can keep accurate documentation, then you are not able to understand how racist this debate is!

Calling a grown man 'boy' takes any stature away from the man. Calling him un-american or calling doubt to his patriotism/origins is stripping him of identity. And to do this, with the full knowledge of the Civil Rights struggles of this country, is like throwing a lit flare into a coal mine.

I don't care what your skin pigmentation is. I believe that standing up against anyone who is biggoted or racist is just the right thing to do. Black racism... white racism.... ignorance has no voice in an open and honest society, and such should be shone for what it is by all who stand for equality.

I encourage anyone who reads this to look at facts and denounce this type of fear and ignorance.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Obama is in big trouble now   Obama is in big trouble now Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:49 pm

sunny

ruffle
you crossed the line with the use of the N word

it is NOT acceptable..ever

you and all are intitled to your opinion..you can state it anywhich way you want..it's yours
and we do disagree here quite often and that is all good..it's an exchange
but it is done with respect....

RESPECT is very important... and not using such words is not censoring..it's respect

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Obama is in big trouble now   Obama is in big trouble now Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:54 pm

RuffleTheTeacher wrote:

I don't care what your skin pigmentation is. I believe that standing up against anyone who is biggoted or racist is just the right thing to do. Black racism... white racism.... ignorance has no voice in an open and honest society, and such should be shone for what it is by all who stand for equality.

I encourage anyone who reads this to look at facts and denounce this type of fear and ignorance.

um, sorry here, ruffle - but after reading this thread, it was your
post which came across as racist, not the other ......
you may not have meant to, but there ya go
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Re: Obama is in big trouble now   Obama is in big trouble now Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 11:08 pm

Quote :
um, sorry here, ruffle - but after reading this thread, it was your
post which came across as racist, not the other ......
you may not have meant to, but there ya go

I am a musician by trade. poets and artists use words to paint a picture of what they see/feel. To me, it's like telling an artist the color red is offensive, or rainbows make me sad.

I feel like retracting or apologizing is being asked of me, and I will not do either. That word... once it is inserted presents exactly how I feel about this subject. When it is not used, the full perspective of what is going on is not visible. It is uncomfortable, ugly, and carries baggage of hundreds of years of hate and anger.

I guess it's who your family is and how you grew up that determines the feelings felt at the sight of that word. Words are colors, and sometimes we need to paint things with deep and dark tones to see what is beauty, and what is not.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Obama is in big trouble now   Obama is in big trouble now Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:23 pm

RuffleTheTeacher wrote:
I feel like retracting or apologizing is being asked of me, and I will not do either.

absolutely not - i would never ask anyone to apologize
for what they say or do when they have expressed
their own personal truth ... i have more respect for someone
who will stick to their guns ... however, keeping an open
mind is important, and discussion/debate is valuable
when learning ....

i view this simply as sharing ideas and feelings, perhaps
helping others and helping self to understand .....

i posted that i was sent home for two months as punishment
for saying "fuck you" to a post member while i was tending the
bar .... then i was reinstated ... however, no matter how
much they expected me to apologize, i did not, because at
the time, i felt those words an appropriate choice of reaction to
the provocation i had received, and i told them in no
uncertain terms that if the same thing happened again, i
would most likely respond the same way

isn't life strange?

Quote :
Isn't life strange
A turn of the page
Can read like before
Can we ask for more?
Each day passes by
How hard man will try?
The sea will not wait
You know it makes me want
to cry, cry,cry
Wished I could be in your heart
To be one with your love
Wished I could be in your eyes
Looking back there you
were, and here we are.
Isn't love strange
A word we arrange
With no thought or care
Maker of despair
Each breath that we breathe
With love we must weave
To make us as one
to cry, cry, cry
To be one with your love
Looking back there you
were, and here we are.
Isn't life strange
A turn of the page
A book without lines
Unless with love it rymes;
To throw it away
To lose just a day
The quicksand of time
to cry, cry, cry
To be one with your love
Looking back there you were
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Obama is in big trouble now   Obama is in big trouble now Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:15 pm

WineHippie wrote:
RuffleTheTeacher wrote:
I feel like retracting or apologizing is being asked of me, and I will not do either.

absolutely not - i would never ask anyone to apologize
for what they say or do when they have expressed
their own personal truth ... i have more respect for someone
who will stick to their guns ... however, keeping an open
mind is important, and discussion/debate is valuable
when learning ....

i view this simply as sharing ideas and feelings, perhaps
helping others and helping self to understand .....

i posted that i was sent home for two months as punishment
for saying "fuck you" to a post member while i was tending the
bar .... then i was reinstated ... however, no matter how
much they expected me to apologize, i did not, because at
the time, i felt those words an appropriate choice of reaction to
the provocation i had received, and i told them in no
uncertain terms that if the same thing happened again, i
would most likely respond the same way

isn't life strange?

Quote :
Isn't life strange
A turn of the page
Can read like before
Can we ask for more?
Each day passes by
How hard man will try?
The sea will not wait
to cry, cry,cry
To be one with your love
Looking back there you
were, and here we are.
Isn't love strange
A word we arrange
With no thought or care
Maker of despair
Each breath that we breathe
With love we must weave
To make us as one
to cry, cry, cry
To be one with your love
Looking back there you
were, and here we are.
Isn't life strange
A turn of the page
A book without lines
Unless with love it rymes;
To throw it away
To lose just a day
The quicksand of time
to cry, cry, cry
To be one with your love
Looking back there you were

That's why I love you my girl. rainbow heart

BTW did I miss something or was he born in Hawai or Africa where his done came from apparently, has anyone got an idea.

The webs we weave, no matter it all has a way of getting out in the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama is in big trouble now   Obama is in big trouble now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obama is in big trouble now
Page 1 of 1