the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ayurvedic salt water cleanse

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

ayurvedic salt water cleanse Empty
PostSubject: ayurvedic salt water cleanse   ayurvedic salt water cleanse Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:47 pm

ayurvedic salt water cleanse......it ´s a great way to clean yourself on the inside.....because your intestines are like a pipe....shit sticks to the sides and builds up......and this causes disease....sort explination....if you need more details pm me....

i learned this some years ago in india.....

okay it´s best to start early in the morning........just wake up.....
next heat 1 liter of water.......
add 1 table spoon of salt.....****sea salt or himalya salt.......non refined
heat it so it´s as hot as you can stand...
**remember the amount and type of salt is very important here

okay drink it all....

next do it again with a second liter same as above....you should beable to drink them both with in one hour.......

if you feel full do some twisting exersizes and message your stomach in a downward motion....but keep drinking........even if you vomit drink more slowly but keep drinking

in a short while you will start to poop.....keep drinking........

you may need a third liter and maybe even a fourth........same solution as above.....the amount of salt is very important

so now the more you poop the more liquid it will become........great keep drinking the salt water .......now keep this up untill you start poopin clear water......

i´ll warn ya .....your going to see meny different shades of brown poop.....

okay so after take it easy for a while....drink plenty of water.....don´t eat any thing to heavy or fried or spicy or meat.....but do eat plenty of cold pressed non refined oil or avacados.....

okay so the rule is do this once a week for every year alive.....after once a month for the rest of your life......this will keep ya clean and diseas free.....
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: re: the salt water cleanse   ayurvedic salt water cleanse Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:01 pm

zuni, sounds good, but i need a version for camping
as there probably won't be facilities to accommodate
the process...... do you have suggestion?
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: ayurvedic salt water cleanse   ayurvedic salt water cleanse Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:11 pm

hum.......campstove......shovel.......and a quiet space in the forrest.......... poop
Back to top Go down
capreycorn
capreycorn

Number of posts : 92
Humor : sometimes
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: ayurvedic salt water cleanse   ayurvedic salt water cleanse Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:12 am

hmm.. i do something similar but use ascorbinic acid (pure vitamin c) powder mixed with warm water....has pretty much the same effect..
Back to top Go down
http://capreycorn.gaia.com/
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: ayurvedic salt water cleanse   ayurvedic salt water cleanse Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:52 pm

hi cap....i´ve never heard of useing vitamin c.....how often do you do this practice ?? and how much do you use ???
Back to top Go down
capreycorn
capreycorn

Number of posts : 92
Humor : sometimes
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: ayurvedic salt water cleanse   ayurvedic salt water cleanse Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:23 pm

zuni wrote:
hi cap....i´ve never heard of useing vitamin c.....how often do you do this practice ?? and how much do you use ???

this is nothing regular. once every few years i just feel like consuming lots of ascorbinic acid for about a week or two..got this crazy idea out of the blue during military service, where i first just ate the vitamin c powder as if it was "sweets" because it helped to stay awake. can`t tell if it`s healthy really but sure feels like spring cleaning.. my teeth hate it though (probably the acid)..

i put enough powder in the water to make it taste as strong as the pure powder does...
don`t take this as advice..I`m just a bastard with bizarre ideas.. it was the same time, when i started to eat chocolate wrapped in dried seaweed and my comrades thought "me is crazy..."

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://capreycorn.gaia.com/
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: ayurvedic salt water cleanse   ayurvedic salt water cleanse Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:25 pm

booger too funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ayurvedic salt water cleanse   ayurvedic salt water cleanse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ayurvedic salt water cleanse
Page 1 of 1