the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nasal Cleanse

Go down 
+2
WineHippie
Dean Plejaren
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dean Plejaren

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Nasal Cleanse Empty
PostSubject: Nasal Cleanse   Nasal Cleanse Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:29 pm

If you ever get sinus ache or a blocked nose. You can get 1 cup of that natural salt with water. A table spoon or something and take it in through your nose so it comes through down your mouth throat. That will get rid of it all and unblock it.

Kinda of like zunis salt thing. Except drink it through your nose.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Nasal Cleanse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasal Cleanse   Nasal Cleanse Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:58 pm

Dean Plejaren wrote:
If you ever get sinus ache or a blocked nose. You can get 1 cup of that natural salt with water. A table spoon or something and take it in through your nose so it comes through down your mouth throat. That will get rid of it all and unblock it.

Kinda of like zunis salt thing. Except drink it through your nose.

need a neti pot for sinus......

Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Dean Plejaren

Nasal Cleanse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasal Cleanse   Nasal Cleanse Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:17 am

Or you can just breathe it in through your nose.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Nasal Cleanse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasal Cleanse   Nasal Cleanse Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:19 am

Yay!

I do neti every day now. I got my Neti pot at the Sydney Mind Body and Spirit festival last year.

I am only doing it in the mode of in one nostril out the other, for half the pot then reversed for the other half.

The method of letting go in the nose and out your mouth is considered an advanced method that takes some self control, and working up to.

You need to get vey clear on which "pipes" are open otherwise - worst case - you can effectively "inhale" salt water, which is "inconvenient".

A..
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Nasal Cleanse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasal Cleanse   Nasal Cleanse Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:48 pm

yes dean......it works great......after all the snot comes right out.....this is an ancient aryuvedic technique........
Back to top Go down
whitecrow

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Nasal Cleanse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasal Cleanse   Nasal Cleanse Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:08 am

Anchor wrote:
Yay!

I do neti every day now.

Likewise. I discovered neti about a year ago. It has eliminated my nasal allergy symptoms, and I haven't been sick once. I simply keep my neti pot in the shower, fill it from the head and allow it to cool to body temp before using. I generally use about 1/2 tsp sea salt in the water, and once or twice a week add 6-8 drops of grapefruit seed extract. The GSE is a powerful germicide and antiviral.

Neti removes mucus, dust, pollen, and whatever we may be breathing from exhaust, chemtrails etc.

I work in the vitamin/supplement dept of a health food store. I'm sometimes asked if I had to choose just one product from our department, what would it be? My answer is a neti pot.

EDIT: I indulged myself today, and ordered a better neti pot...I highly recommend the larger size, and this is a great website and company....

http://www.healthandyoga.com/index.html

Nasal Cleanse Netipot
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Nasal Cleanse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasal Cleanse   Nasal Cleanse Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:04 pm

Alright I am going to try this, I havent been able to have clear sinus's for most of my life. So if this works for me, which I doubt because I think I have smog allergies, it will work for everyone. But i dont have a neti pot, lol. I will find something.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Nasal Cleanse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasal Cleanse   Nasal Cleanse Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:42 pm

Alright I just bought one,and I cant wait to bust it out. I have a question though. It comes with premixed packets and I was curious if just using salt was better? I only ask due the fact that the company that sells the one I bought has a Nasa logo written in a hidden type way on the box. Anyway, im probably just paranoid thanks too the internet. lol Do you guys used the premixed packets?
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Nasal Cleanse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasal Cleanse   Nasal Cleanse Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:09 am

Alright well I tried it and it was quite instant. I am not cured of my sinus problems as of yet, but come on it was the first try. I did actually get some nice instant results. I do believe that over time it will definitely help in a big way. I am hooked. Again I live in one of the worst areas in the US with regards to its smog, resulting in one have horrible sinus issues.

Peace and Love
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

Nasal Cleanse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasal Cleanse   Nasal Cleanse Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:11 am

yes it will work new world I'm so glad you found this and fixing yourself up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nasal Cleanse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasal Cleanse   Nasal Cleanse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nasal Cleanse
Page 1 of 1