the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

Number of posts : 121
Humor : sick, twisted, vulgar, gallows, ironic... Life=Art/Art=Life
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire! Empty
PostSubject: Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire!   Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire! Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:50 pm

The size differences between the two volcanoes is astonishing. The devistation this one will cause will be a bit greater than just 'grounded flights'!

[img]Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire! 20110513[/img]

(AAP image found at msnbc.com)

The other shoe has fallen. In April, 2010 the cause of the Eyek eruption could be seen in NASA's MODIS Imaging satillite.... Atmospheric gravity waves were visible, before the eruption, blasting the island. This is like popping a zit. High pressures pushing, and then as low pressures return, POP!

These atmospheric gravity waves are caused by Earth's magnetosphere expanding and contracting due to magnetic storms from outside our solar system. The storms can come from the Sun, but the Sunspot count is down to 33, and flares are not Earthbound at this time, and for the past 24 hours.

Below- images from the NICT magnetosphere simulation in Japan.
[img]Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire! 20110511[/img]
]Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire! 20110510[/img]
[img]Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire! 20110512[/img]

Below are the data sets from the IMO.
[img]Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire! 20110515[/img]

]Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire! 20110514[/img]

The eruption occurs when the magnetosphere is hit by____.

The fill-in-the-blank answer is up for grabs. My early bet is the recent activation of a new BLAZAR (SBS 1150+497) on 18 May, 2011... same day as a japaneese volcano started to erupt.

The astrophysical data will not be concusive for about 12-18 months. And then, "the connection between these two things is something of science fiction!! How can some exploding star 30,000 light years do anything here? That is nonsence!"

Relativity. Einstien has to be correct, or the last century of scientific achievment is all a lie. Gravity waves and electromagnetic fields... waves in a pond, music at a Tool concert, wind on a wheat field... expansion and contraction.

May Odin hold tight the fetters binding Loki, keeping us all safe for one more year.

Keep your head UP!!

Last edited by RuffleTheTeacher on Sat May 21, 2011 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Pictures did not upload correctly the first try.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RuffleTheTeacher
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire!   Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire! Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:08 am

Wouldn't want to be the farmer on the picture. affraid Just about now, I'd be packing up.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire!   Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire! Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:10 am

sunny
i found this interesting and thought it might fit here..it's the scientific explaination of the japan earthquake.
the heating of the atmosphere .

http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/arxiv/26773/

Atmosphere Above Japan Heated Rapidly Before M9 Earthquake
Infrared emissions above the epicenter increased dramatically in the days before the devastating earthquake in Japan, say scientists.

kfc 05/18/2011
84 Comments

Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire! Tohoku10

Geologists have long puzzled over anecdotal reports of strange atmospheric phenomena in the days before big earthquakes. But good data to back up these stories has been hard to come by.

In recent years, however, various teams have set up atmospheric monitoring stations in earthquake zones and a number of satellites are capable of sending back data about the state of the upper atmosphere and the ionosphere during an earthquake.

Last year, we looked at some fascinating data from the DEMETER spacecraft showing a significant increase in ultra-low frequency radio signals before the magnitude 7 Haiti earthquake in January 2010

Today, Dimitar Ouzounov at the NASA Goddard Space Flight Centre in Maryland and a few buddies present the data from the Great Tohoku earthquake which devastated Japan on 11 March. Their results, although preliminary, are eye-opening.

They say that before the M9 earthquake, the total electron content of the ionosphere increased dramatically over the epicentre, reaching a maximum three days before the quake struck.

At the same time, satellite observations showed a big increase in infrared emissions from above the epicentre, which peaked in the hours before the quake. In other words, the atmosphere was heating up.

These kinds of observations are consistent with an idea called the Lithosphere-Atmosphere-Ionosphere Coupling mechanism. The thinking is that in the days before an earthquake, the great stresses in a fault as it is about to give cause the releases large amounts of radon.

The radioactivity from this gas ionises the air on a large scale and this has a number of knock on effects. Since water molecules are attracted to ions in the air, ionisation triggers the large scale condensation of water.

But the process of condensation also releases heat and it is this that causes infrared emissions. "Our first results show that on March 8th a rapid increase of emitted infrared radiation was observed from the satellite data," say Ouzounov and co.

These emissions go on to effect the ionosphere and its total electron content.

It certainly makes sense that the lithosphere, atmosphere and ionosphere are coupled in a way that can be measured when one of them is perturbed. The question is to what extent the new evidence backs up this idea.

The Japan earthquake is the largest to have struck the island in modern times and will certainly turn out to be among the best studied. If good evidence of this relationship doesn't emerge from this data, other opportunities will be few and far between.

Ref: arxiv.org/abs/1105.2841: Atmosphere-Ionosphere Response to the M9 Tohoku Earthquake Revealed by Joined Satellite and Ground Observations. Preliminary Results.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire!   Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire! Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:35 am

To me this proves that Haarp was involved. That's what haarp does. It heats up the ionosphere.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program

Quote :
HAARP approaches the study of the ionosphere by following in the footsteps of an ionospheric heater called EISCAT near Tromsø, Norway. There, scientists pioneered exploration of the ionosphere by perturbing it with radio waves in the 2–10 MHz range, and studying how the ionosphere reacts. HAARP performs the same functions but with more power, and a more flexible and agile HF beam.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire!   Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire! Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:47 am

rainbow heart

Mic
why does it have to be harrp?
why can't it just be the earth continuing to change and evolve...?

personally i think saying it is harrp is giving way too much credit to some humans
and while i have no doubts about a power struggle going on under the news reporting radar
i don't think every disaster is of human cause.....
besides the fact that humans are the only living critters that would fowl their own nest, of course
but that's a whole other thread...

i do think that some humans knew what was coming and are very capable of using that info to
try to make us
belive they have this power over the earth.
..it's a great ploy to accumulate followers to your cause
to say you have the power of live and death..

that's kinda how i am seeing it

flower

Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Re: Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire!   Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire! Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:16 am

As I started to find links between space weather and thunderstorm activity, I Googled them and found that scientists believed Earth weather effected space weather....

What?!!

To think that an earthquake could cause ionosphere disturbances but not the other way around is limiting the field of possibilities before we even have all the data. IF the ionosphere is connected to massive earthquakes, we must remember that Earth is only a small part of the system. The Sun is a bigger part of that system. It's influence streches beyond the orbits of the furthest rocks in our system. But the Sun is only a small part of the galaxy, and its influence is 220 million lightyears in diameter.

Our Sun holds us in orbit due to its massive gravity.
Sgr A* (supermassive black hole at the galactic center) holds the Sun in orbit due to its massive gravity.
When our Sun flares, we see the results as 'pretty lights' in the poles here on Earth. What do we see when Sgr A* flares?
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire!   Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire! Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:40 am

micjer wrote:
To me this proves that Haarp was involved. That's what haarp does. It heats up the ionosphere.

And what did I say Mic...lol maybe it was those exact words. There's nothing in a natural universe, no matter how much it changes that can heat up the ionosphere to such a degree as to cause earthquakes.

Tis a shame indeed that Man would ruin this lovely planet for greed, power or money, or all 3. crying
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire!   Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire! Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:09 pm

sunny

i think i have to go with what Ruffle is saying about outside influences putting pressure on the earth and
where there is a sensitive area..you see the reaction of the planet to the forces applied

like a microwave cooking soup....you don't see anything but the energy heats up the liquid in the soup anyway

we are so tiny in the scheme of things that even in our awe-some-ness..we could miss how universal energy
could be the cause...

warp
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Re: Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire!   Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire! Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:03 pm

sky otter- question.... if you put a cold stick of butter in the microwave for 15 seconds, what side melts first?
Now, if you put a glacier in that same microwave.... chef

Below is an image of the Interplanetary magnetic Field (IMF), heliocentric view.
Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire! 20110516[/img][img][
Just a little visible bump in the lower right.

Below is a storm from October 29, 2003. 2 days later a significant event happened. Besides my wedding, one of the most powerful CMEs observed occured. AKA the Holloween Solar Storm.
[img]Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire! 20031010[/img]

Below is an "All Sky" map of the known pulsars in our galaxy. These objects are WITHIN the Milky Way... within 100,000-200,000 light years. Some CLOSER than 10,000 light years.
[img]url=https://servimg.com/view/16235375/24]Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire! Fermi_10[/url][/img]

Below is the ACE data simulation from NICT in Japan, showing Earth's magnetosphere during a siginficant event. The uppr right image is of the dynamic pressures between our atmosphere and the wind stream. Density and temperature play a huge role in the pressures experienced. It is literally The laws of Thermodynamics in a vacuume!
[img]Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire! 20110514[/img]

With these things in mind, with all of the violent astrophysical objects within our galaxy... It would be unwise to say man is the cause of our situation. Because once you say that, 'they' have you right where they want you.... (Foregive,not a personal attack, but a blanket statement..) ignorant and blind to what is truely happening in the world around you. Then they can say "How dare you pollute the air! How dare you destroy our environment! You are the cause of Climate Change! You must pay for your crimes!"

No. Humanity is not the cause of these ills we see around us. They are from the heavens above. At another point in time, we'd be debating on why god was doing this to us, and whom should we sacrifice to him to bring the rains back.
Always ask "WHY?"
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire!   Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire! Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:59 pm

lol!

damn this is wierd, Ruffle..i think we are on the same page.. scratch

i don't know about the butter..when i do use the micro i run to the other side of the room.. lol! ..really

and as far as who to sacrifice..i have a couple names to toss into the hat... devil or angel
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Re: Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire!   Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire! Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:49 pm

If you were to imagine armageddon... the horsemen, the trumpets... would it look something like this?

[img]Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire! 20110515[/img]

There is so much going on in this image! The beauty of the natural world. Images like this are why I want to live! Raw and untamed... and to know the mechanics involed in something this awsome? Every thunderstorm that rolls in off the prarie, every fireball that streaks across the midnight sky, every gravity wave induced cloud formation; the interconnectivness between a woman and her cycles, the magnetic field, the moon, the heliopause, and the galactic center...

I am humble and inspired. I want to scream out to the world the truths I have discovered. I want to cower in fear of the sheer terror I see coming. I long to embrace the truths yet to be discovered. And I weep for this world, humanity at its peak, as I witness its passing, and the arrival of a new world order.

And if enough of us know these truths, then the dictatorial and theological nightmares invisoned by the conspiracy fringe today... and the realities seen by the intellectual pioneers involved in bringing forth the United States two centuries ago... cannot become realities in our future. Knowledge will keep us all free!

Some things are universal. Some things are self evident.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire!   Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire! Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 11:54 am

cheers scratch affraid

piano Ruffle, seems we're singin in the same choir EX

cool beans
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Re: Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire!   Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire! Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:19 pm

Quote :
Ruffle, seems we're singin in the same choir

Hooray!!!(....sigh.)

Now, do some research on a thing called a "Blazar". These devils are asscociated with active SMBHs. Seems that astrophysicists like discussing them and observing them because they are rare. And since Sgr A* is not active.....

One Blazar was observed within the galactic plane back in 2003 or 2004.

The newest one was observed for the first time on 18 May, 2011 at a distance of about 30,000 light years.

From what I gather, they are at the ends of the jets of SMBHs?? Not quite sure yet, since all I'm finding are artist's conceptions and no good imagery.

I've been on 'high alert' for a year now, waiting for some sign of life from iceland. Prepping for Fimbulveter, the Winter that lasts for three years, directly preceeding Ragnarok, the final battle of the gods. (All religious stories are alligorical. The "death of the gods"... soon, we will litterally see less stars in our constellations.) I am happy that I am on the right track, but am just emotionally drained. I've planned and prepped, hoarded and stashed... and now am waiting for my final package from China. One more massive build! then, hold 'em close to my chest, batten down the hatches, and make sure the cash flow holds the ends together till____.

It's gonna be a cold ass winter!!! And no one will see it coming! they're all freaked out about global warming!! I get scared as hell when I hear of another "We can block out some of the Sun's rays and control the climate...."

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Puttin out the 'fire' with gas ain't a good idea!

I've tried for three years now. Though I know why and what's at stake, I firmly believe in full disclosure. An informed and helpless person is better than a helpless and scared person. Although time is short, there is still time. With the right information, it could be done! I had to research and trial and error and I've got it done in a bit over two years! Just like in the 1950's and 1960s, fallout shelters for all and community preparedness. United We Stand! Victory gardens! Give 'em Hell, Harry!!(wrong decade, but still...) Just give us a chance!!

My youth and ignorance shows when I start to emote about the situation. So I prepare with two things in mind. One- my family will thrive! I will be prepared! Two- I want to be ready with as much first aid, support, leadership, communications, and anything else i can once we come out of the shelter. I wanna be "Johnny On The Spot" with emergency blankets, water, meds... whatever I can.

The saddest part is within 30 days, anyone who is not sheltered will be gone. And thoes 30 days will be hell on Earth. "The dead will rise from the grave"? After a period of 10 to 14 days of grave illness, vomiting, hair loss, etc, many people experience a "second wind" of sorts. They feel better for about 24 hours. Attitudes improve and people will get out and about. Pale, hair falling out, gaunt and lost weight... out walking the streets. Hmmmm....

After that, time is short.

This is the part of the story I do not like. Building, researching, preparing, fighting the 'good fight' against mis-information... I can dig it! The mental prep... the reality of what may be... the dirt under your fingernails of preparing... I hope I can... I have to for my family. I worry I've overlooked something, so I double check everything. i run senarios in my head to ensure i've thought of everything. My observations keep my mind off of why I am observing! Sun, Weather, Geology, IMF... all of the pieces i can inorder to preserve a documentation of what happened to teach to someone someday. hopefully.

that is why I can get melodramatic from time to time. And... sigh.

WARNING: Crude joke alert!!!
Q: Do you know what 80 year old pussy tastes like?
A: Depends.

....I wonder if that 'll stay attached to this posting?
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire!   Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire! Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:00 pm

rainbow heart

whoa ruffle..slow it down, take a deep breath and get a grip...... .really.. strapped down

by in the same choir i mean - that i believe the changes are being brought to our plane from the galactic...that's all
a natural forever evolution of the sphere...which has been going on since the beginning..

and personally what the hell difference does it make if i know the details of which way they are coming from.???
about the same as if i know storms are man made or not..we still have to deal with them..regardless of the how and why..

unless of course the how and why can make a change....which at this point i don't think it can
i do feel very strongly that how we think about it makes a big big HUGE difference and that can make a change
and we've already had that conversation

and like i've said before...it ain't gonna happen the way anyone thinks...

you mention fallout shelters...geeeze ..how many of those were needed?...
now the victory garden..good idea..but the weather is making growing anything a challenge..have you heard about tunnel systems?
long open ended green house type growing areas.....ah yet another topic

hey what if you are far away from your statch when the shoe drops????

the best thing you can do is find a way to be calm and stay calm....get your telephany working..and all those things that they aren't measuring
hows your natural healing ability? how about your sensing of safe and not safe folks?...can you feel confident in youg gut for info

and just know that whatever is..just IS....and when faced with whatever..whenever..you'll be doing what you came here for...
even if it is moving to the next realm..

goodluck ... bigw .... BigSmile2

ps:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dharma-singh-khalsa-md/meditation-memory-loss_b_863932.html

Is Stress Killing Your Brain?

A number of years ago, I discovered a conversation that was being held among high level academic neuroscientists. This cutting-edge research showed that stress, through the release in the body of a hormone called cortisol, could kill brain cells by the millions and lead to memory loss similar to Alzheimer's disease. For me, this was an epiphany. I remember thinking that, if stress could cause memory loss, then why couldn't anti-stress techniques, such as meditation, stop it from happening?

I recalled that in 1949, Dr. Walter Hess, a Swiss-born physiologist, won the Nobel Prize in medicine for proving that there were actually two discrete centers in the brain: a stress center and an anti-stress, or relaxation, center. When the stress center in your brain is activated, a stress response is elicited with its all-too-familiar features such as a pounding heart, faster breathing and high blood pressure. And, as I mentioned, prolonged exposure to stress can kill brain cells, too. When you touch that relaxation spot, however, the exact opposite response ensues: your blood pressure goes down, your pulse slows and your breathing rate returns to normal.

One of the best scientifically proven ways to elicit this anti-stress response is through the regular practice of meditation, which lowers that dangerous stress hormone. There are various forms of meditation, all of them worthwhile and effective at reducing stress and improving many aspects of physical and mental health and well-being.

sunny
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Re: Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire!   Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire! Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:49 pm

We've always been 'home bodies', so at most 50 miles from home? A good hike for one who is determined.

my ability to feel someone out has improved as I've aged. I know it may sound shocking, but I was a bit sheltered as a kid. Only child, co-dependant parents with addiction issues. the ills of the world were not reality for me until late teens. And my gut... I've had a difficult time in my life listening to it. My dad always telling me I was wrong, not smart, didn't have a clue, etc. The battles of teenage years continued into adulthood. Once I started seeing my wife, and especially after I got married, it became clear dad was upset that he lost a buddy instead of being happy about gaining a daughter. Goes back to that addiction thing.

And alot of my life I was wrong about many things. Always pulling for the losers. (Tough being a KC native when it comes to sports!) Wrong friends, wrong influences. Sobriety helped! Now.... I wish I could go back to thoes days when I couldn't make a prediction! I have become good at begrudgingly listening to my gut.

Hence why I bought snow tires in August last year! The guy said "You're not gonna put thoes on now, are you?" "Well, yeah! Why not?" I had to go to 3 place to find snow tiers in stock.

And gardening... whoa! You are on it when it comes to not being able to that! Knowledge of survival, mushroom harvesting, gotta green house ready to go with some killer LED grow lights! less wattage means alternative energies will be able to support them. But That will be after the ozone layer comes back... estimates put it at 5 years out. In the mean time, canned, freeze dried, powdered, and instant are the lingo I've been keen on. Also scoped out a beehive in my 'hood that I can attempt to 'make friends with' so I won't have to manually pollenate my own flower.... that doesn't sound right! Multiple solutions for the variability of the events to come. Ain't gonna happen the way anyone thinks!

This is the first open air forum I've posted on. Had a Youtube channel, but got screwed out of it. Seems they didn't like what I was posting? Censored to the last day, and am still being censored! Only 5,000 views in 2 years... really? Got another vid that has 10,000+ in one. Both should have gone huge with the tags listed. But, this is where I can comment and share in a "google-able" fashion. I found long ago that I will not be allowed to present in an open fashion what I've found. So I will make every effort to place in one location all I can for one who has made the decision to find the truth. So long as one can find this forum via Google with little effort, I'll will feel as if i've done all I can without jeapordizing my family's ability to prepare.

"The length of my life and the day of my death were fated long ago. Fearlessness is better than a faint heart for anyone who dares to stick his nose outdoors."
-"The Norse Myths, Retold by Kevin Crossly-Holland"

Twice now I have believed that there would be no escape. Twice I have looked into the eyes of the devil and felt I would be powerless to prevent an early demise. When that time comes, I will be prepared. I feel I am making my best fight of it, and am doing all I can to ensure sucssess. When it is time, I will face it with a smile. For me, it will be a sence of irony, I suppose. Suicidal thoughts as a teen, depression stricken musician most of my adult life, striving to become something i was never going to be in reality. I become enlightened and spend my every waking moment locked in a battle to ensure I will survive... to ensure my family survives. When death comes, it will be semi-comical for me. It will be due to some little thing i did or did not do. A roll of duct tape i did not buy, an escaped lion from a zoo, or a hippo! that would be awsome!

Or complete and total failure. I was wrong, and I was not ready. "Failure is always an option."- Mythbusters.

The one thing I cannot do is accept it. I cannot lay down and die. I believe if i know what my options are, I can invent, build, plan, and overcome just about anything.

So we shall see. Sky, glad to have this conversation with you! Sorry if I am off my rocker sometimes! Crazy runs in my family.
but... at least I don't own a set of full containment suits!!! That would be nuts!
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: Re: Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire!   Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire! Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:54 pm

Quote :
One of the best scientifically proven ways to elicit this anti-stress response is through the regular practice of meditation, which lowers that dangerous stress hormone. There are various forms of meditation, all of them worthwhile and effective at reducing stress and improving many aspects of physical and mental health and well-being.

Ahhh yes. I carry my ying with my yang at all times! And this is the ultimate answer for why disclosure will not happen. The weight of the world on one's shoulders is not a weight all men can carry. And not all men would want such a burden.

I won't lie... I feel it push on me daily. But I attempt to balance.
I also smoke like a chiminey!!
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire!   Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire! Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:13 pm

scratch

So we shall see. Sky, glad to have this conversation with you! Sorry if I am off my rocker sometimes! Crazy runs in my family.
but... at least I don't own a set of full containment suits!!! That would be nuts!

you talkin to me, boy. EX

cryingwithlaughter cryingwithlaughter cryingwithlaughter ...hey..i was nuts in that area..i got over it...the damn suits rotted..hahahahahahah
but i'm still here

have lots to say to you but we are getting some nasty winds..so later, gator..

hang in there

Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

PostSubject: 1783-1784 Eruption Kills Est. 6 Million Globally   Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire! Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:23 pm

Following found at Fire Earth blog post-
http://feww.wordpress.com/Grímsvötn Volcano

Summit Elevation: 1,725 m (5,659 feet)
Latitude: 64.42°N (64°25’0″N)
Longitude: 17.33°W (17°20’0″W)

[img]Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire! 05707110[/img]

The Laki Fissure. The most prominent of a series of fissures extending NE and SW from Grímsvötn central volcano is the noted Laki (Skaftár) fissure, which trends vertically across the photo SW of Grímsvötn. Laki produced the world’s largest known historical lava flow during an eruption in 1783. Photo by Sigurdur Thorarinsson (courtesy of Richard Williams, U.S. Geological Survey). Caption: GVP

The 1783-84 Deadly Eruption

The Grímsvötn volcanic system erupted from a 130-crater fissure in the Grímsvötn volcanic system called Laki or Lakagígar fissure, and Grímsvötn volcano for 244 days (8 June 1873 to 7 February 1784), spewing at least 15km³ of basaltic lava, world’s largest and deadliest volcanic eruption, causing widespread damage to crops and destroying more than a half of Iceland’s livestock (including 85 percent of the sheep), and leading to a severe famine that resulted in the loss of about quarter of the Icelandic population.

The emission of sulfuric aerosols from Lakagígar eruption is said to have caused a drop in global temperatures, resulting in crop failures in Europe, droughts in India and China, as well as a severe famine in Japan, killing an estimated six million people globally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire!   Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iceland: Grimsvoton Has Erupted. Makes Eyke Look Like a Campfire!
Page 1 of 1