the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary  Empty
PostSubject: Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary    Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary  Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:14 am

Go the Ruskis cheers

Its been a good while since I looked into water and the more interesting aspects that go along with it. As anyone here would know I have one of those Vortex Water Pipes which I wont complain about, but at the same time I have not done any simple tests with it that would be deemed scientific. Its a topic that I spent countless hours pouring over prior to purchasing where I don't feel the need, or 'hadn't' maybe is a better descriptor till now. My housmate noticed less Algae on his Chook's (Chicken's) water supply when I used water that went through the Vortex Pipe.

For quite awhile I've had the Vortex Pipe connected to a submersible pump that re-circulates water in a 20 litre home-brew container that has been filtered by a Berkey filter system that also removes flouride. This water I then drink, and of late been giving to my renewed interest in sprouting. No-one is complaining yet LOL

I havn't lost any desire to try and do more experiments, or more importantly try to design my own and I thought this little update above might serve some purpose for us all that even though we get a tad bit tired of the doom and gloom and what have you... something as simple as water is freaking cool cheers

Within this Documentry I came across this Fella in the screengrab shown below who has a device (Antenna) which tunes into the Earth Energy and the Suns Energy (if memory serves me correct, may be cosmic lol) and it helps draw Damp out of Buildings. Now that is Nutz on so many levels as all decent bonafide meditative or other excersises base gaining power on these very facts of at least two energys exsisting... ;)

Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary  Water10

I hope that if no-one has seen this before that you enjoy viewing rainbow heart
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary    Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary  Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:46 am

Water Vortex Update coming soon...

This will wow anyone that doubts, but who might also believe and needs a bit more proof

Its also proof that rehashing topics brings up cool info cheers
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary    Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary  Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:19 pm

Sweet mate, will this be your own water vortex experiments?
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary    Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary  Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 7:39 pm

Actually I found a company last night thats been using vortexed water for many applications up in queensland. Even the gov has been getting on board and its been around for awhile LOL

Working on putting all companys and research together in regards to vortex water :D

http://mixaerator.com/

http://www.ats.business.gov.au/companies-and-technologies/environmental-technologies/quality-control/environment-and-energy-technologies-pty-ltd

Check out some of the results they are getting :O
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary    Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary  Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:57 am

Reuniter dude,

Heres a personal experience that occured this week thats kinda blown me away.

We have a Aquaponics setup here in the mech cave that I helped my housemate build and right now the fish are not growing that much and its also not growing the vegies all that well compared to the first round of fish which were Rainbow Trout.

This round has about 30 Silver Perch (which are omega-3 rich to the pump up the jam volume) but for some reason be that the water quality or bacteria have not been playing ball.

Just this Sunday I was poking around my friends side of the house and having a captian cook at the set-up and said to my mate "lets hook up the vortex and see what happens". We had discussed doing just this for quite awhile but it was one of those things that we never got around to doing.

Prior to hooking up the submersible pump with the vortex pipe the water was very murky and it was not possible to see the bottom of the tank due to the murkyness. I let the water re-circulate for about 3-4 hours and also added in about two teaspoons of rock dust that I bought from fichers creek in SA and also a teaspoon of ormus for good measure. Obviously the rock dust made the water harder to penetrate with the eye, but now two days on...

Thee Water is CLEAR. To me its an amazing result from using the water vortex pipe and the Fishys look very happy swimming around!!!

Without having a before or after pic of tank, but to give an idea of the size this is what we use for the Aqua-Ponics System. You just have to imagine that we cut off the top section of the tank and flipped it up and used that for the grow bed LOL

1000 litre pallet Tank with the top cut off

Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary  5424816
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary    Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary  Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:25 pm

I found the inventor of that screen grab I took from the video!

Quote :
This website was installed in order to give information on the well-known inventor, researcher in natural science and founder of the Aquapol technology, Engineer Wilhelm Mohorn

http://www.wmohorn.com/en/index.html

Its really amazing how a topic these days can seem worn out then suddenly once you give it some rest there's really good info to follow up on.

rainbow heart
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary    Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary  Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:30 pm

Well I might be making a baby soon and wonder if calling it Wilhelm, Viktor, Tesla or Viktor will help my cause too funny
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary    Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary  Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:56 pm

not if it's a girl, the child will never forgive you lol!
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary    Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary  Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 2:03 pm

skywatcher wrote:
not if it's a girl, the child will never forgive you lol!

lol!

Good point indeed!!!

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary    Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary  Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:45 am

There's also 2 Viktor's in there too, you must like that name a lot. So Viktor Somamech it is for a boy, but I still can't see it for a girl somehow. peek
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary    Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary  Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:25 pm

skywatcher wrote:
There's also 2 Viktor's in there too, you must like that name a lot. So Viktor Somamech it is for a boy, but I still can't see it for a girl somehow. peek

LOL

Its a water thread so the name Viktor can multiply, and Viktor is the equiv of Tesla ;)

I have one plus on my side... marrying into a Taiwanese family and english names can be more than a tad bit funny

devil or angel

lol!
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary    Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary  Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 3:36 pm

Wow just catching up on the thread. The fish tank experiment sounds like a success story. Should market that stuff and sell it by the bottle load....lol

So are you becoming a father? Is it confirmed?????????????

That's huge news mate.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary    Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary  Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:18 pm

Reunite wrote:
Wow just catching up on the thread. The fish tank experiment sounds like a success story. Should market that stuff and sell it by the bottle load....lol

So are you becoming a father? Is it confirmed?????????????

That's huge news mate.

Nooooo Me not become baby machine yet... affraid

I will be married soon in two countrys and time is running out. I will be living with the inlaws, and my name in another country has been geared for prolonging a family name...I have no where to hide damn it LOL (plus I have a cool little buddy next door made by a close friend...which helps the clucky hen in me) too funny

------------

As for the water, we ran the vortex in the aquaponic system again today for 6 hours and according to the inventor that should keep it charged for a week or so.

The worst thing about all these systems is that, apart from the Malmo group in Sweeden and That Aussie system I mentioned is that the others dont provide good scientific basis for simple things like Dissolved Oxygen in Water.

I can *see* the benefits myself, but heck is it that hard for these folk to provide a few assays of the water in the know fields that science can understand?

Seeing when the terms Top Secret Water are searched with google make this thread Number One! I hope anyone that makes water devices listens and try to at least provide DO readings from a Lab and what have you. I am on your side, but please make it a bit easier for us folk ok ;)

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary    Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary  Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:46 pm

2 countries equals double the celebration.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary    Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:42 am

Just did a PH test on two different water sources.

A: Filtered water through Berkey system - PH 8.35

B: Filtered water through Berkey system that had circulated though a vortex pipe for about half an hour - PH 8.66

Tested with a HM Digital PH meter with temperature calibration.

No other controls were used as it is 'early' Sunday morning here and this was a spur of the moment test.

Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary  Emotic10
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary    Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:01 am

Very interesting doc. More suppressed technology. poop
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary    Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:59 pm

Somamech wrote:
Just did a PH test on two different water sources.

A: Filtered water through Berkey system - PH 8.35

B: Filtered water through Berkey system that had circulated though a vortex pipe for about half an hour - PH 8.66

Tested with a HM Digital PH meter with temperature calibration.

No other controls were used as it is 'early' Sunday morning here and this was a spur of the moment test.

Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary  Emotic10

WTF is that emoticon? LOL
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary    Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:05 pm

A top secret water motogp bike from the year 2069 LOL
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary    Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:55 am

Although this video is from 2009 I have little doubt at all that such events still occur even though there may be ways to prevent such a drastic outcome.

What I find particularly disturbing in this video apart from the obvious (mass fish death), is that one of the company,s mentioned in this thread (which also happened to be promoted by the QLD State Government) was not called into action.

I am not calling conspiracy by any means. Too be honest I have no idea what I call this as if people don't know a certain method works, then even relevant authority's have no idea about working systems in regards to this topic and typically relevant authority's for the most part are quite blinded by their own 'relevant feeling of importance' in regards to their own wisdom LOL

Here's the Video in Question :

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary    Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top Secret Water - 2005 Documentary
Page 1 of 1