the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just watched powerful documentary , Burma VJ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Just watched  powerful documentary , Burma VJ Empty
PostSubject: Just watched powerful documentary , Burma VJ   Just watched  powerful documentary , Burma VJ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:54 pm

Here is the trailer, I respect these munks to the fullest! and the journalists who filmed the protest as well. This is as real as it gets.

This happened not to long ago. Amazing footage. Makes your heart weep though. The reporters who started this secret broadcasting company are awaiting trial and most likely will do life in prison, the rest are in hiding.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Just watched powerful documentary , Burma VJ   Just watched  powerful documentary , Burma VJ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:16 am

That's what is also heart breaking Orphan, that people who dare to report and film important events like this are thrown into prison to rot; and in this day and age as well, you would think we were living in an unenlighted time scratch oh silly me we incarnated on the prison planet I forgot.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Just watched powerful documentary , Burma VJ   Just watched  powerful documentary , Burma VJ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:06 am

Thanks for pointing attention to Burma NWO.

In my Nine years of employment I've always worked with Burmese Refugees. One little family of two cousins who came to Australia to meet others in their family that got out of that seriously repressive area.

There's only one of the two I mention still at work now, and he has worked his way into a very valuable position based on knowledge and hard work, not manipulating like "Some Managers" seem to do in this western world. :)

I met his oldest son tonight for the first time.. who is aiming to be in the Australian Cricket Team. That could be seen as another distraction, but when knowing one cannot even talk against the ruling dictators...

It re-mind's of an investigative documentary I watched on ABC, or SBS (in OZ) about five years concerning the on-going effects of Agent Orange and the lack of compensation from USA.

Pass the snot rag :(
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Just watched powerful documentary , Burma VJ   Just watched  powerful documentary , Burma VJ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:50 am

Draw your own conclusions here:

Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Just watched powerful documentary , Burma VJ   Just watched  powerful documentary , Burma VJ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:31 pm

just watched it again today. Its amazing to watch how the demonstration grew from a couple of small protests.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just watched powerful documentary , Burma VJ   Just watched  powerful documentary , Burma VJ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just watched powerful documentary , Burma VJ
Page 1 of 1