the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what they have planned for us all

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

what they have planned for us all Empty
PostSubject: what they have planned for us all   what they have planned for us all Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:09 pm

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: what they have planned for us all   what they have planned for us all Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: what they have planned for us all   what they have planned for us all Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:51 pm

No I am not getting that they achieve this, not getting anything like it. They might want to try but they wont be able to achieve it at all. Just a knowing I get.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: what they have planned for us all   what they have planned for us all Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:53 pm

skywatcher wrote:

As Icke says over and over there are billions of us and how many of them. If all the mothers, fathers, grandmothers/fathers, etc told their sons, daughters etc, leave your defence force jobs, police jobs, and they all took over the white house etc, like in the french revolution what could they do. Multi millions of people in the US, Canada, England left the military, navy, air force and just all take over the government buildings and threw the tptw somewhere in prison what could they do then.

That Ron Paul sounds good to me, put him in and chuck the rest in gaol. Make Icke leader of Britain.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: what they have planned for us all   what they have planned for us all Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:58 am

I feel the same way as you Biggs, I can't see this happening either. The video just says that this is what they have planned. I'm sure there are more people than ever now that have woken up and are aware of what governments around the world are up to. Nobody can blame them for not liking it.

This isn't a new plan of attack by governments, they've been planning NWO in earnest since the 1920's, but the foundations were laid in the 1800's believe it or not. Any resistance by the people will be fought with all sorts of man-made HAARP atrocities e.g., earthquakes, tsunamis hurricanes etc. But as you say, we are many, they are few, we will win.

Ron Paul and David Icke are my heroes too!! toast
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what they have planned for us all   what they have planned for us all Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what they have planned for us all
Page 1 of 1