the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

orbs during tsunami (vid)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

orbs during tsunami (vid) Empty
PostSubject: orbs during tsunami (vid)   orbs during tsunami (vid) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:56 am

Quote :
Orbs, bright balls of light, have been amazing people around the world since they have been appearing in photographs. Orbs appear in a variety of different shapes, sizes and colors. Orbs have been captured outdoors, indoors, in churches, schools, businesses, homes, construction sites, burial grounds and more. Some orbs are easily proven to be dust, when one can detect spokes radiating from the center, which is what reflected the camera's flash in the first place. However, orbs have also been photographed without the camera's flash and have been seen with the naked eye at times. Furthermore, orbs have been video taped flying around, intelligently moving around objects, etc. Moving fast, moving slow or standing still, orbs intrigue many spiritually. Orbs sometimes seem to "hang around" people, which would tend to cause some to believe that orbs could be angels, spirit guides or deceased relatives. Orbs have been reported above fields with crop circles, at funerals, births, death scenes, religious services and around every facet of every day life. Interestingly enough, orbs have been followed and even played with by animals, such as cats and dogs. Cats seem to be particularly adept at seeing orbs, and some state that our pets' animal visitors from the other side are experienced as the orbs.

Source: http://www.angelsghosts.com/orbs.html
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: orbs during tsunami (vid)   orbs during tsunami (vid) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:42 pm

Very odd. I have no clue. scratch
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: orbs during tsunami (vid)   orbs during tsunami (vid) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:23 pm

sunny

well this guy has tons of stuff on you tube
https://www.youtube.com/user/F33DTH3F1R3F1LM5
and says this
My hardcoretruth71 channel has been shut down thanks to Conscious Media Network!! Please Sub This Channel - Thanks!!

sooooo i'm suspicious...
if this footage was from a helicopter ..which it seems to be..they have a spot light that centers the vid...and that may be what we are seeing

one comment right under the you tube says that he would like to see the original footage....i agree, me too

i haven't decided about orbs..what/who they are..where the come from/ what they mean//
you know all those questions....

i have to be convinced that they are orbs first and not a lead light for a camera..

hey, what can i say.. i'm a skeptic
scratch
love

i did watch it on you tube and did a full screen..no decision as yet..but cool to see
oh yeah it cold also be a reflection of the light from the helicopter also
love
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: orbs during tsunami (vid)   orbs during tsunami (vid) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:35 pm

Well the original is in this vid, near the beginning. I don't think it is a hoax. I don't think it is a light from the helicopter camera.

Any chance it is a piece of plastic being blown around?

Still have no idea really.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: orbs during tsunami (vid)   orbs during tsunami (vid) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:08 pm

sunny

thanks Mic

i put it on full screen and it looks to me to be a piece of something shiny being tossed at sec 19...
will continue to watch

did you see the bird fly from right to left at 10?

around 24 it almost looks like the light pushes the pole down in from of the big building
then it bounces around
but as soon as the direction of the camera changes ..it's gone

i still think it is a spotlight of the folks checking stuff out...
not convinced of anything yet
scratch
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: orbs during tsunami (vid)   orbs during tsunami (vid) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:08 am

check out this vid near the end. Doesn't it look like a similar orb coming out of the volcano?
19 secs

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: orbs during tsunami (vid)   orbs during tsunami (vid) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:21 am

It would make sense that Plasma critters are more visible in the areas mentioned now sunny
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: orbs during tsunami (vid)   orbs during tsunami (vid) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:58 am

well so far, and taking all comments here into account,
what seem to be orbs to me are so: because they
take off (or blow) too quickly and too straight to be
put into motion by wind, air .....
it is the darting about and instant change of directions which
tip me to "could be" of orbs ... however, you can still change my mind
if you can show me/tell me a detail that makes me go "aha!"
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: orbs during tsunami (vid)   orbs during tsunami (vid) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:25 pm

moon walk

wel this volcano orb..i don't know about..the light in the upper right hand corner, i think, is a camera light

the orb looks shot out of something...so hummmmmmmmmmmmm to that

but the ones in the water..
i'll tell ya what it looks like to me..

have you ever seen the lasars they used for penetrating thur heavy fog?..it looks like a lazar and moves like one that is hand held, to me..
just my opinion..

i have seen two orbs with faces..like there were little folks inside looking out a window..or like it was a miniature projection of some type ...
so it's not like i am not in awe of the real thing...

my questioning is..what is it..??? and the water one looks to me like a hand held search lazar..

if you get one of those pen ones and watch the light part..you get that type of movement
and there were obviously folks in a helicopter taking pics so i would think they would also have a lasar..
but like i said..just an opinion..
you knows know what a doubting thomas i am....i needs proof...lol
or a good gut feeling

love
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: orbs during tsunami (vid)   orbs during tsunami (vid) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:08 pm

Banging Head great one Hippie

I'm like; why does it seem to hop around, when it can hover.
But about halfway the footige (above the rooftop), it seems to have a tail.
And after seeing the original, i'm 75% confinced.

pfff-0020

And for those, who like to bang there heads some more.

I have to clue , as with the vulcano.

Last edited by Gerardgeert on Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot the vulcano)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: orbs during tsunami (vid)   orbs during tsunami (vid) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

orbs during tsunami (vid)
Page 1 of 1