the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harp clouds over Japan

Go down 
+4
RuffleTheTeacher
Somamech
skywatcher
Biggles
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Harp clouds over Japan Empty
PostSubject: Harp clouds over Japan   Harp clouds over Japan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:28 am

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Harp clouds over Japan   Harp clouds over Japan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:51 am

If that's not microwaving the ionosphere, I don't know what is. Do you believe me now that only HAARP has this technology so, therefore, the place where the finger of blame lies? questionb
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Harp clouds over Japan   Harp clouds over Japan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:05 am

Although I dont have the time to put into this and I'm sure there is more than infrasound during a big quake.

But in the interest of Infra-Sound and Quakes... NOT HAARP:

Quote :
Studies of infrasonic waves associated with the great Alaskan earthquakes of March 1964 and November 2002 have found that acoustic waves could be launched by movement of the ground as seismic waves propagate through a region. Strong evidence that infrasonic waves could be generated by secondary sources associated with motion of the seismic rupture along an earthquake fault has been found at I53US from a 7.9 magnitude earthquake on Nov. 3, 2002 in the Alaska Range.

SOURCE:

http://www2.gi.alaska.edu/infrasound/Infrasound252.htm

Easy Reading on Infra-Sound:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrasound

Sound Effecting Water...What are Clouds?

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Harp clouds over Japan   Harp clouds over Japan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:12 am

My Bet is that if you could measure the distance between the peaks and troughs in the cloud pattern you could "possibly" determine the fundamental frequency of the Earthquake in that area toast

Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

Number of posts : 121
Humor : sick, twisted, vulgar, gallows, ironic... Life=Art/Art=Life
Registration date : 2011-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Harp clouds over Japan   Harp clouds over Japan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:11 pm

Quote :
My Bet is that if you could measure the distance between the peaks and troughs in the cloud pattern you could "possibly" determine the fundamental frequency of the Earthquake in that area

You are spot on my friend! As I have researched this subject, the mechanics of sound, water, and astrophysical phenomena are strikingly similar! Microwaves are one part of the package of energies that are released in a nova type event... And if those waves are "micro"... The macrowaves would do what?

I found this article randomly one night in a google whacking session on msnbc.com titled "Black hole sings the deepest b flat." Below is that black hole.

Harp clouds over Japan 2007906.grid-6x2

Once you know this is all related to music theory, answers as to what can be done become obvious... Destructive sound wave threatens earth? Blend in to the sound... Harmonize!

Concert B flat is also a C for trumpets. And the universal ohm sound is believed by some to be C. Could the answer to all of this be as simple as co-ordinating everyone to focus on surviving the event and, on 12/21/2012 @ 11:11 UTC, have everyone chant the ohm sound? A planetary showing of unity and peace in the face of extinction?

Never mind... It's HARRP. We're screwed. Buy that pallet of Raman Noodles and cower in fear, 'cause that shit'll never happen!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RuffleTheTeacher
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Harp clouds over Japan   Harp clouds over Japan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:30 pm

If that is a 'natural' cloud formation, then name it! All the clouds I have researched don't look like the formation in Biggles video. Those clouds are from the microwaving of the ionosphere, from either Scaler or HAARP.

There are no clouds with that formation anywhere on the net that I can see. Moreover, when noise in sent through water, it generally makes round or floral like shapes, not straight lines.

e.g.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIoFJibzww8

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Harp clouds over Japan   Harp clouds over Japan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:03 pm

rainbow heart
I did a search for earthquake clouds , images..and went from there..lots of info
i have taken pics of this in our sky...if you want i can find the disc they are on...so i'm not sure where the earthqukes was around here scratch

http://justanothercoverup.com/?p=565

Earthquake Clouds – Are They real, And Who Can Identify this unique Cloud Formation?
Posted by William Cormier on November 22, 2008 View Comments Prior to the earthquakes in China and Iran, unique clouds labeled as “Earthquake Clouds” were seen in both locations prior to each earthquake. A few of these clouds seem to be “line Clouds, however, the first one is a cloud formation like nothing I’ve ever witnessed in my 58 years on this earth.

Can anyone identify these clouds, especially the first one I’m posting. They were just shot a few minutes ago – so if they are indeed the fabled “Earthquake Clouds”, I’m guessing we will know soon enough

Harp clouds over Japan Pict0010

Harp clouds over Japan Pict0011

Harp clouds over Japan Pict0012

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>........>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Bam Earthquake Prediction & Space Technology

http://quake.exit.com
Introduction

The principal application of space technology to earthquake prediction has traditionally been measurements of ground motion. While this approach has contributed significantly to geophysical studies, it has not yet yielded an earthquake prediction method. An alternative approach that has recently shown great promise is satellite imaging of strange non- meteorological cloud formations and their correlation with earthquakes. Shou used such a cloud (see Fig. 1) to predict the Bam earthquake of Dec. 26, 2003 to the public. Coarse and fine predictions were made public on the internet (@1) at 17:58 UTC, Dec. 25, 2003. The fine prediction stated that there would be an earthquake of magnitude more than or equal to 5.5 within 60 days along a fault described in Fig. 1, while the coarse prediction allowed magnitude 5 and above, within 98 days. The Bam earthquake occurred precisely on the predicted fault, and its magnitude was within the predicted magnitude windows.

Harp clouds over Japan Img410

Earthquake Cloud Model

Shou first proposed a model for the formation of earthquake clouds (2). When a huge rock is stressed by external forces, its weak parts break first and small earthquakes occur. For example, the Southern California earthquake data (@11) show that small shocks happened before and around all large hypocenters there (Table 1). The fact that a large earthquake produces a large gap suggests that small shocks generate small crevices, which reduce the cohesion of the rock. Next, underground water percolates into the crevices. Its expansion, contraction, and chemistry further reduce the cohesion. Friction heats the water and eventually generates vapor at high temperature and pressure. The vapor erupts from an impending hypocenter to the surface by the crevices, and rises up. It forms a cloud while encountering cold air. This kind of cloud, whose vapor is from an impending hypocenter, is denoted an earthquake cloud. Anecdotal evidence for high temperature and high pressure vapor is plentiful (2-16), as is evidence for the clouds themselves. Fig. 2 shows damage to the ceiling of a structurally intact building due to the eruption of steam from underneath it during the 7.8 Tangshan Earthquake on Jul. 28, 1976 (17).
http://www.gisdevelopment.net/proceedings/tehran/p_session2/bampf.htm

...............................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...............................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.....................

http://www.terraresearch.net/articles/earthquakeclouds_article1_file.html

Harp clouds over Japan Snake210

"Earth Transient Cloud" type ETrC3 ©️ Terra Research

Snakes in the Sky?

In China, 1622, referred to as the first successful earthquake prediction in the world - this was based on observing a long cloud suddenly forming in the clear blue sky which was described like a 'long snake'.

EARTHQUAKE CLOUDS AND SHORT TERM PREDICTION

Zhonghau Shou
http://quake.exit.com/A991003.html
"Ancient Chinese and Italians studied special clouds which were indicative of impending earthquakes. The Chronicle of Lon-De County (35.7 E, 106.1 N) in Ningxia province, China, 300 years ago (recompiled in 1935) recorded. "It was sunny and warm; the sky was blue and clear. Suddenly, there appeared threads of a black cloud spanning the sky like a long snake. The cloud stayed for a long time, so there would be an earthquake"

To understand the real causal mechanism to Earth Transient Clouds, we need to review some physics of earth dynamics. Perhaps, the best review is to examine the current theories science are studying as it aptly reveals some of the problems they face in getting answers.

Harp clouds over Japan Earthq10

http://www.eastcountymagazine.org/taxonomy/term/1356
» Login or register to post commentsRead moreWINDS UP TO 60 MPH TONIGHT
More November 2010 ArticlesNewsSan Diego weather
[View]

November 27, 2010 (San Diego’s East County) – The National Weather Service has issued an urgent weather message warning of strong, gusty winds tonight and Sunday in mountain and desert areas. A fast-moving storm system will bring winds of 25-50mph, with gusts up to 60 mph. Strongest winds over mountain crests and on desert slopes of the mountains.

» Login or register to post commentsRead more

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Harp clouds over Japan   Harp clouds over Japan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:04 pm

Whether these clouds are HAARP induced or not the video in the OP was originally uploaded back in 2009.

So there is no connection to the recent earthquake in Japan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys1txZ-baSk

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Harp clouds over Japan   Harp clouds over Japan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:32 pm

Ooh the rotten sneaks kerm, they are up to no good lamb. poop
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Harp clouds over Japan   Harp clouds over Japan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:16 pm

i've got pics of clouds like that over my farm.

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Harp clouds over Japan   Harp clouds over Japan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:52 pm

stal wrote:
i've got pics of clouds like that over my farm.

Mmmh interesting Stal.
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

Number of posts : 121
Humor : sick, twisted, vulgar, gallows, ironic... Life=Art/Art=Life
Registration date : 2011-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Harp clouds over Japan   Harp clouds over Japan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:59 pm

Here in the midwest, clouds like that are common. Usually formed when upper level air is moving in a different direction from ground level winds, they can produce instability in the atmosphere, leading to tornados. These cloud formations are called Atmospheric Gravity Waves, and are due to air pressure differences.

I believe not all of these are Atmospheric. Some are just plain Gravity Waves interacting with the atmosphere. Gravity waves move via a compress/expansion movement... much like a Slinky. These two thermodynamic mechanisms are used in an air conditioner. Compression of air= hot.... expansion= cold. Much like a compressed air can for dusting your computer. When you release the compressed air, the can gets cold. This cold is what cools your house in the summer. Since it is not relesed into the air, it cycles back in another line to go into that noisy thing behind your house. that is the condenser coil... it cools of the hot compressed air in the cycle so when it comes back around again, it will be cooler when it expands.

Not an easy subject to follow, I know. Took me about six months to kinda understand it. But...

Apply this to the moist air in our atmosphere and the interaction with gravity waves. (They are real, just not confirmed, just like Black Holes. Both are found within Einstein's Relativity Theories)

Spaces with no clouds=high pressure='hot'=no condensation.... Spaces with clouds=cold=low pressure=expansion= condensation.

Listen carefully next time you hear the weather person speaking about a storm system moving in or a change in pressures. They will often tell you exactly where the changes are coming from....

"The low is coming from an 'upper level disturbance'." Hmmmm... What caused that disturbance?
And what disturbance is found above the upper level of our atmosphere?
(hint:magnets. Shit! I gave it away)

POES Sat image of Alaska and gulf of Alaska-
[img]Harp clouds over Japan 20110310[/img]

Waves, swirls, magnetic beauty... Extraterrestrial origin, aka NOT MAN MADE. Electromagnetically charged particles are drawn to the poles of our planet and pulled down into thicker layers of the atmosphere, bouncing and 'rubbing' their 'socks on the carpet', and poking their 'finger' into the backs of water molecules, or other cloud forming particles.

Static charges, conductive water vapour, air masses shifting up and down.... when a big event happens, you can tell because earthquakes will happen due to pressure chnges in the air, or above the ocean.

(... and it can make you have to poop. As will every one around you. Disgusting but true.) timeout
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RuffleTheTeacher
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Harp clouds over Japan   Harp clouds over Japan Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:40 pm

Evidence is mounting that it was Haarp induced.

Decide for yourselves.....

http://maestro.haarp.alaska.edu/cgi-bin/scmag/disp-scmag.cgi?20110310

Normal ....today

Harp clouds over Japan Latest-Bx

Harp clouds over Japan Gkn20110307_Bx

Harp clouds over Japan Gkn20110308_Bx

Harp clouds over Japan Gkn20110309_Bx

Harp clouds over Japan Gkn20110310_Bx

Harp clouds over Japan Gkn20110311_Bx

Harp clouds over Japan Gkn20110312_Bx

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Harp clouds over Japan   Harp clouds over Japan Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:44 pm

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Harp clouds over Japan   Harp clouds over Japan Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:43 pm

scratch

hey Mic

i'm just a bit confused here...who is saying that it is harrp induced?
surely they would not be saying they made the earthquake happen... scratch

and i was trying to read the site ..it will take a bit more of my time than i have right now..but it seems to me
that what the graph is showing is that the earthquake is affecting the atmosphere at the same wavelength that
harrp would ...
bigw hypnotisedb

i think this is another person trying to blame this on someone...
i'm not saying someone didn't do it..just that for me personally..i want more proof..
i mean come'on..think about it just for a minute....
the US turns harrp on and makes this happen and then they announce what they did?????? i just don't think so
the US has some really bad judgement at the top but i can't see them doing that

i am going to see what i can find out for myself tomorrow
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Harp clouds over Japan   Harp clouds over Japan Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:51 pm

micjer wrote:

http://presscore.ca/2011/?p=1624

Winehippie posted up above. This is the link to the article.

Did you see my post in regards to the illuminati playing card? Looks to me that this was preplanned.

Harp clouds over Japan Illuminati-Card-Japan-earthquake-CombinedDisaster-2011
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Harp clouds over Japan   Harp clouds over Japan Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:23 pm

sunny

ok..i have tracked down the guy who is putting this out..
sorry
i don't buy it

PRESS Core was originally called nbGazette.com, created in 2001 by Paul W Kincaid, formerly of Upper Dorchester, New Brunswick Canada. Since then over 4 million people have visited PRESS Core.

Harp clouds over Japan Untitl15
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Harp clouds over Japan   Harp clouds over Japan Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:49 am

WineHippie wrote:
bump

HAARP Magnetometer data shows Japan earthquake was induced.

update:

Quote :
The HAARP magnetometer data provides proof that the Japan earthquake was not a naturally occurring quake – it was triggered. This data shows us that a HAARP military installation was broadcasting the known earthquake signature frequency in order to trigger a major earthquake. The broadcast was most likely being transmitted from a floating HAARP system like the floating Sea-Based X-Band Radar platform that can be moved anywhere in the Pacific or Atlantic ocean under the protection of a carrier strike group – like the USS Ronald Regan. Where was the USS Ronald Reagan on the morning of March 11, 2011? According to a Stars & Stripes March 9, 2011 report – Reagan carrier group steams toward South Korea to join exercise.

source, with spectrum chart and research links: http://presscore.ca/2011/?p=1624
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Harp clouds over Japan   Harp clouds over Japan Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:43 am

@Sky Otter, you tracked down the guy that put the article, but you did not track down who put the pics together!

I did. lol!

I just find it odd, that the Haarp installation in Alaska, fired up two days before the quake, and shut down shortly afterwards. I downloaded the pics from the Haarp site, not from him.

I am not trying to pursuade you, but don't discount the info, just because you don't like the guy's website.

rainbow heart

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Harp clouds over Japan   Harp clouds over Japan Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:40 am

lol!

Mic
the pic with the writting on it was his..not the other ones...and that was the one i was talking about

one of my questions is..how many other quakes have you checked out on their read outs?..what were the similarities or differences
to the japan quake..

don't you think if the US was using harp to do all these quakes around the world more than this one guy would be yelling about it?

don't get me wrong, here...i agree there are all kinds of nasty ass stuff the governments all pull on their people....they think we are two years old and they are the parents making decisions for us

BUT

my biggest problem lately

is that the conspiracy folk are so ticked at the establishment trying to fool them
that
they aren't being smart enough or skeptical enough when some one like this guy puts out an opinion....if he were establisment they would pick him apart..
but
NOOOO..they swallow what he says hook - line and sinker...and then spread his opinion around as fact

one of the things i wish folks would do is qualifiy their sources before running away with this stuff...

it isn't just this..look around at the mess on line these days/daze....we are being pulled into a place by smoke and mirrors
the nasties are everywhere...including the ranks of anti-establishment
discernment and using your gut instinst are more important now than ever..
because we don't have the luxury of recovery time that we had previously
you screw up in your decisions now..it's bye bye byesad

sorry for the rant..i'm sure you know me well enough by now to know it isn't personal
you're one of my favorite people

ok..stepping down soapbox

hair pulling hair pulling hair pulling

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Harp clouds over Japan   Harp clouds over Japan Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:22 am

Great point. I'll see if there is a correlation to other earthquakes and readings from Alaska.

Question everything. Perhaps it is reverse.....the earthquake causes the readings!

My wife's question was....assuming they did do it, why? What do they have to gain?

Well crippling Japan's economy may have a rippling world wide domino effect. Are they trying to establish a one world economy?

More questions again. scratch
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Harp clouds over Japan   Harp clouds over Japan Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:02 am

Half way thru this vid he is talking about similar info. Jan 13 there were two eq's in Japan area.

The readings here are at 2.0 vs 2.5.

Also if you check there is activity at haarp at 2.5 at the time and before the NZ earthquake. Smaller output, but perhaps there are other locations that sent out a shot.

If haarp is not causing the eq's then the eq's may be causing the readings!

Either way we should be watching for activity in Alaska.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Harp clouds over Japan   Harp clouds over Japan Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:11 pm

Okay I see where sky and Mic's wife are coming from. I agree with Mic's wife's point and have thought it myself why.....................Obama gets up there after the Japan devastation and sends over help, I mean why.

Then we got the galactic core, the sun and the earth moving into alignment with other planets.

Even Duncan and Joseph Tittle are saying the earth changes are natural but can be enhanced by technology.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: the reason for the quakes   Harp clouds over Japan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:38 am

Benjamin Fulford was born in Canada, but then naturalized to Japanese citizenship in 2007.

He was born 1961 and is a journalist of Canadian-Jewish descent living in Japan.

His father was a Canadian ambassador, and his childhood was split between Ottawa and various Latin American countries. He claims to be the great-grandson of George Taylor Fulford.

In the early 1980s he came to Japan to study at Sophia University. After receiving a B.A. from the University of British Columbia he returned to Japan in the mid-1980s to pursue a career in journalism. He worked in Japan as a correspondent for Knight Ridder, the International Financing Review, the Nihon Keizai Shimbun English edition, and the South China Morning Post before moving to Forbes magazine, where he was the Asian Bureau chief from 1998 to 2005.

Here he talks to a former Japanese Finance Minister who said that Japan had been threatened by American and Europeans to hand over control of the Japanese finance system or they would be threatened by an earthquake machine if they didn't.

In short, Japan did not want to be controlled by the IMF and that was all the clincher needed to induce the earthquakes on Japan to teach them 'who is boss' and this is the motive for doing them.

Follow the money and you'll find the answer.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harp clouds over Japan   Harp clouds over Japan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harp clouds over Japan
Page 1 of 1