the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The clouds are Alive (Cloud Pics)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

The clouds are Alive  (Cloud Pics) Empty
PostSubject: The clouds are Alive (Cloud Pics)   The clouds are Alive  (Cloud Pics) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:52 am

I finally found my cameras USB cable last night and have been going through my pics. Funny thing was that it was plugged into the back of my PC which sits under my desk all this time...

I'll post those garden pots tommorow cheers

Anyway all that aside the cloud formations down here in Melbourne have been pretty nice for the last month or two and on the tenth day of this month being December 2009 I quickly took a few pics which as I found last night have some rather interesting little things pop up in them. I have not edited these photos in anyway, straight from the camera and uploaded to the server provided in the "host image button" which is set to resize at 800pixels. (they still contain the same anomalys resized down by the image host from the original size of 1600*1200)

I've posted the pictures in time sequence as that shows why these are interesting. Anyone living in Melbourne would attest the weather ie: Clouds in general move from west to east. In the case of these pictures I am looking in a north north west (NNW) direction from my front yard so the clouds move move from the Left of the frame to the Right of the frame. (sheesh you can tell I spent about two months on Above The Top Skepticks LOL)

I must also add that I was oblivious to any of these anomalys whist taking the pictures.

0132 DateTime 2009:12:10 13:18:25 Orb like blob critter appears

The clouds are Alive  (Cloud Pics) Img_3910

0132 DateTime 2009:12:10 13:18:30 Orb Like Blob critter moves against weather pattern and fades a tad bit

The clouds are Alive  (Cloud Pics) Img_3911

0132 DateTime 2009:12:10 13:18:42 Changed shooting direction, prooves no dust on lens

The clouds are Alive  (Cloud Pics) Img_3912

0132 DateTime 2009:12:10 13:18:47 Clouds wisps appear going against the weather direction in far lower right

The clouds are Alive  (Cloud Pics) Img_3913

0132 DateTime 2009:12:10 13:18:53 Cloud wisps dissapear but the normal clouds are moving to the right of the pic

The clouds are Alive  (Cloud Pics) Img_3917

0132 DateTime 2009:12:10 13:18:58 Clouds have moved a tiny bit more to right as indicated by the top of the tree in the bottom right corner

The clouds are Alive  (Cloud Pics) Img_3918

I'll post a link to the orginals soon as thats taken me a long time to post, comment and get all the exif data aligned with the right pic lol!

[EDIT] Normal clouds where I live move from *Left of frame to right of frame*. Soory for the mistake as I spent over an hour posting this.

Last edited by Somamech on Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:57 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : couple of corrections!)
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are Alive (Cloud Pics)   The clouds are Alive  (Cloud Pics) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:20 am

Oki Doki heres the orginal image files.

http://www.fileflyer.com/view/cJXMMBo

Like anything on the web please scan these with your Anti-virus first for your own saftey...and please don't get alarmed I said that as its just plain good practise in general to check files even if you trust someone and I hope/know you guys trust me. flower

I made this file with winrar which I've used for over a decade so I have no idea if they will unzip in winzip or another program. WinRar is great program for file compression and essentially free if you ignore the nag screen after trial which still gives you use of all the features!.

http://www.rarlab.com/
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are Alive (Cloud Pics)   The clouds are Alive  (Cloud Pics) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:55 pm

Love the cloud formations mate, tells a story doesn't it.

Check out this site for some cool looking pictures and brief descriptions on cloud formations
http://web.ukonline.co.uk/mark.shufflebottom/Cloud%20formations.htm

Is this for real? Amazing pictures

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are Alive (Cloud Pics)   The clouds are Alive  (Cloud Pics) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:56 pm

nice pics reuniteR and Soma.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are Alive (Cloud Pics)   The clouds are Alive  (Cloud Pics) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The clouds are Alive (Cloud Pics)
Page 1 of 1