the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an

Go down 
+3
Somamech
Reunite
Biggles
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an Empty
PostSubject: I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an   I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:30 pm

explosion, there is smoke coming out of it and Japan has been warned of an incoming tsunami. Good Lord.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an   I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:35 pm

Sorry kerm, can you move this if you have time to news and events around the world, I stuffed up again honey. xxxooo
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an   I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:43 pm

All done Biggs.

I heard with the power plants it's important to have water with coolant to keep the fuel rods cool to prevent a meltdown so any explosions can make the situation difficult.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an   I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:46 pm

Thank you sweetie pie. rainbow heart
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an   I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:38 pm

Edgar Cayce Prophecy (not that one...the real one)

Quote :

"The Earth will be broken up in the western portion of America. The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea. The upper portion of Europe will be changed as in the twinkling of an eye. Land will appear off the east coast of America. When there is the first breaking up of some conditions in the South Sea and those as apparent in the sinking or rising of that that's almost opposite same, or in the Mediterranean, and the Etna area, then we many know it has begun."

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/cayce11.html

affraid
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an   I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:00 pm

I read all the Edgar Cayce books back in the 80's, oh cripes. Still we're for this cuz we wanted to be here, all is well.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an   I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:02 am

Why does the US Navy have a map like this? Do their remote viewers know something?

Note how the US is split in two just as EC predicted!

I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an USA-Map-NAVYd

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1194.cfm

Last edited by micjer on Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an   I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:13 am

micjer wrote:
Why does the US Navy have a map like this? Do their remote viewers know something?

Note how the US is split in two just as EC predicted!

I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an USA-Map-NAVYd

Oh Lord above Mic. No words.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an   I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:01 am

Hey Mic do you have a source for that Map ?

I'm kinda thinking that I was reading over somewhere the other day and that they may be under-ground lake systems :)
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an   I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:24 am

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an   I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:40 am

Last edited by micjer on Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an   I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:45 am

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an   I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:00 am

NUCLEAR FUEL RODS EXPOSED

Watch: Blast At Japan Nuclear Plant.. Felt 25 Miles Away..
Meltdown Alert.. 180,000 Evacuate

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/

OMG..prayers for those poor people

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/14/japan-nuclear-plant-japan-earthquake-2011_n_835279.html

SOMA, Japan -- The second hydrogen explosion in three days rocked a Japanese nuclear plant Monday, sending a massive cloud of smoke into the air and injuring 11 workers. The blast was felt 25 miles (40 kilometers) away, but the plant's operator said the radiation levels at the affected unit were still within legal limits.

(SCROLL DOWN FOR LIVE UPDATES)

Later Monday, fuel rods at a separate reactor in the plant were fully exposed after it lost its ability to cool down, officials said. The exposure raises the risk of the unit overheating and adds to fears of a potential third explosion at the plant.

The morning blast occurred in Unit 3, which authorities have been trying to cool with sea water after a system failure in the wake of Friday's massive earthquake and tsunami, triggered an order for hundreds of people to stay indoors, said Chief Cabinet Secretary Yukio Edano. The two disasters left at least 10,000 people dead.

Operators knew the sea water flooding would cause a pressure buildup in the reactor containment vessel - and potentially lead to an explosion - but felt they had no choice if they wanted to avoid a complete meltdown. In the end, the hydrogen in the released steam mixed with oxygen in the atmosphere and set off the blast.

The inner containment shell surrounding the Unit 3 reactor was intact, Edano said, allaying some fears of the risk to the environment and public. But the outer building around the reactor appeared to have been devastated, with only a skeletal frame remaining.

Tokyo Electric Power Co., which operates the plant, said radiation levels at Unit 3 were well under the levels where a nuclear operator must file a report to the government.

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an   I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:09 am

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an   I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:30 pm

I just looked sky, where are you and hippie in regards to the map hon. Are you both okay where you are.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an   I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:15 pm

lol!

no worries Bigss..i'm on high ground in western Pa....but i think Hippie is going to need to re-locate

i'm also re doing a bug out bag...been years since i had one..but sure might need it
those poor folk in japan only had 30 miuntes to run..

i'll i really need is a rout out...guess that depends on what the reason to leave is..

and that map looks like a lot of the ones that came out with edgar cayce stuff years ago
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an   I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:28 pm

I am just wondering then if they have just based this map on Edgar Cayce', do you think maybe that's it, I dont know.

Hippie, maybe you and sis should have bug out bags too, or are you just going with trust.

I decided over a few years ago now to pass back my free will to God, just something that came to me myself. It is hard to do because my personality finds it hard to let control go, but it is something I keep trying to do, letting go of the bank and drifting down stream.

But since doing that years ago the changes happened without much effort on my part. So I am following where I believe I should be, let the Creator show the way; whatever that be.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an   I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:08 pm

Apparently there is high dangerous doses of radiation leaking from the reactors and at least ten or more workers have been exposed with at least 10,000 or more times x-ray emission.

We are not being anything like the truth guys, mushrooms again. I wont link as our members dont like where the link comes from.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42066534/ns/world_news-asia-pacific/

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an   I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:42 pm

Still havnt been able to find a reliable source for that Navy Map.

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/477/933/US_NAVY_MAP_of_the_FUTURE_is_this_NOW.html

Think its comes from b4itsnews
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an   I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:07 am

Somamech wrote:

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/477/933/US_NAVY_MAP_of_the_FUTURE_is_this_NOW.html

I think you are right. Yet the site's page has been erased.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an   I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:14 am

sky otter wrote:
lol!

no worries Bigss..i'm on high ground in western Pa....but i think Hippie is going to need to re-locate

no worries here, either, gf's ...
am at 5000+ ft and off-the-beaten track ...
the major concern has been water (or lack of it)
but lookin at the map, that may not be a problem
in the future ...
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an   I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:54 am

micjer wrote:
Somamech wrote:

I think you are right. Yet the site's page has been erased.

Mic look at the comment section LOL

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an   I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:00 pm

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an   I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:12 pm

Somamech wrote:

Mic look at the comment section LOL

Good call. I should have done more research before posting that pic. I know my geography well enough to recognize that it was not right. (unless mountain ranges were to sink)

Here is the actual Navy map which I would agree with. This is a worst case scenario.

I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an Map

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an   I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:20 pm

Reunite wrote:

Notice how the bloke is blaming global warming near the end!!!

Anyways why is there this whirlpool/vortex?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an   I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just now heard on the radio the nuclear power plant has had an
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next