the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fort Calhoun nuclear reactor

Go down 
+4
WineHippie
skywatcher
Biggles
Northern Boy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Fort Calhoun nuclear reactor  Empty
PostSubject: Fort Calhoun nuclear reactor    Fort Calhoun nuclear reactor  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:23 pm

yup its happening again in the3 good ole USA this time flooding in the missouri river has caused the cooling tanks at the reactor to malfunction nad caused a small fire . Do we get to enjoy the meltdown from close up ??

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Fort Calhoun nuclear reactor    Fort Calhoun nuclear reactor  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:09 am

Sorry for my ignorance about nuclear plants, but do they have to build them near a river or ocean or can they be built inland, just wondering where the Russian one was when it melted.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Fort Calhoun nuclear reactor    Fort Calhoun nuclear reactor  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:04 am

They build nuclear reactors near water so that they can use it as a coolant to keep the rods cool.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Fort Calhoun nuclear reactor    Fort Calhoun nuclear reactor  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:41 am

skywatcher wrote:
They build nuclear reactors near water so that they can use it as a coolant to keep the rods cool.

Thanks skywatcher xo
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Fort Calhoun nuclear reactor    Fort Calhoun nuclear reactor  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:38 am

it took this RT coverage for msm to finally begin to mention - this has been
unfolding for WEEKS

she does not even mention no fly zone
or reporters being kept away but i suppose
a bit is better than nothing

Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Fort Calhoun nuclear reactor    Fort Calhoun nuclear reactor  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:41 am

There is almost no coverage of this going on. And it is very serious. I first heard of it on Free Speech TV about 1 week ago.

The corporate media will not talk about it, unless it completely melts down.

Looks like another episode of tragedy about to be unleashed on all of us and Mother Earth. Mama earth is one tough hombre, she keeps on bouncing back, but one of these days she is going to throw a fit and start getting even with these "smart humans"... wtf
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Fort Calhoun nuclear reactor    Fort Calhoun nuclear reactor  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:23 pm

Fort Calhoun Simulation Disaster Radiation Plume Map

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Fort Calhoun nuclear reactor    Fort Calhoun nuclear reactor  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:52 am

Does this not seem strange to anyone else that all these nuclear reactors are being flooded by one means or another? Even more strange that it's not been broadcast, kept covertly and been done for a reason?
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Fort Calhoun nuclear reactor    Fort Calhoun nuclear reactor  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:23 am

Nothing surprises me anymore.

So if they are keeping this so quiet, what about an object that is coming towards earth that may disrupt life as we know it and cause large earthquakes and possible pole shift. Surely they would tell us about that.

Or what about the side effects of using corexit to hide an oil spill. Surely they would warn people to wear protective clothing and not to swim in the waters that have been sprayed.

Or what about the ill effects of aspartame or flouride or chemtrails, surely they would warn us about the truth.

Or new technologies that make fossil fuel obsolete and cancer and other diseases curable without chemo and radiation...

Sorry I am only venting my frustration towards this corrupt and evil world we are stuck in at this time.

Bottom line is they either want to shrink the population or make you sick so they can profit from you. They don't want people to move from the mid-west, stay there and get your dose of radiation like the folks in Japan. BTW here is a good doctor that will prescribe you some real good (and expensive) drugs.

poke
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Fort Calhoun nuclear reactor    Fort Calhoun nuclear reactor  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:59 am

Sleep

well unfortunately or fortunately..whatever..most of the stuff is stuffed under the carpet
the only difference from 50 years ago to now..the problems are much bigger and more easily seen
like this one:

Nearly 50 U.S. Nuclear Power Plants Are Leaking Radioactive Tritium
Adrian Covert —Somewhere around 75 percent of U.S. nuclear power plants have been found leaking the radioactive element Tritium into the ground to various extents. Corroded piping buried underground seems to be the main problem, and a problem that can affect groundwater if ignored.
http://gizmodo.com/5814212/nearly-50-us-nuclear-power-plants-are-leaking-tritium

so what is the answer???? is there an answer??? does it even matter anymore???

i've fussed with it for years and and have reached the point where i get more pissed with the people spreading the info than with the folks doing it...sigh..how's that for warped...(rhetorica)

ok..so the world is really going to hell in a handbasket..what is our part?
we are obviously here by choice..i do truly believe that
so what the fuck are we to do?????

the only thing that i have been able to come up with is find some beauty in the world..give a smile or a helping hand to
someone...even if it is a tiny small thing..find a way to smile every day..breath

i think perhaps we are the inflatable floaties for humanity at this time when most feel like drowning in the cesspool that life has become for them
.we are to think good thoughts , help where we can and continue to keep the belief of good afloat
we are to be strong so others can hold onto us for support..
we need to stay afloat to keep the light on...

soapbox .. sorrysmil ..steepping off that dang soapbox yet again

rainbow
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Fort Calhoun nuclear reactor    Fort Calhoun nuclear reactor  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:02 pm

skywatcher wrote:
Does this not seem strange to anyone else that all these nuclear reactors are being flooded by one means or another? Even more strange that it's not been broadcast, kept covertly and been done for a reason?

Yes skywatcher it is odd that all these reactors are going at the same time it seems.

According to the Bible these events are "birth pains" the birthing of the world soon to come, the 4th dimensional changeover.

And according to the Bible, if you are a believer, the evil will not come upon you, but God will take care of his own and that is his word.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Fort Calhoun nuclear reactor    Fort Calhoun nuclear reactor  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:08 pm

Here is some verses from the book of John chapter 17 where Y'shua Messiah is praying for his followers, and it says here that he asks God to keep these followers from the evil, and need I say that when Y'shua Messiah prays, it always comes to pass.

This is also written so we of today can understand that we will be kept from the evil to come if we are followers of Y'shua Messiah.

[13] And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.

[14] I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

[15] I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

[16] They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

[17] Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

[18] As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

This is very clear, that he will protect his own in these days.

Please note verse 15.

Please note he also asks his Father God not to take his followers out of the world, this means no "rapture doctrine", no fly away to save us.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Fort Calhoun nuclear reactor    Fort Calhoun nuclear reactor  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:13 pm

More potential problems for the Missouri river. Dams further upstream are needing to release more water if fear of dams giving out. Now that would really be bad.

Fort Peck Dam

The Fort Peck Dam is the highest of six major dams along the Missouri River, located in northeast Montana in the United States, near Glasgow, and adjacent to the community of Fort Peck. At 21,026 feet (6,409 m) in length and over 250 feet (76 m) in height, it is the largest hydraulically filled dam in the United States, and creates Fort Peck Lake, the fifth largest man-made lake in the U.S., more than 130 miles long, 200 feet deep, and it has a 1,520 mile shoreline which is longer than the state of California's coastline.[1] It lies within the Charles M. Russell National Wildlife Refuge. The dam and 134-mile (216 km) long lake exist for the purposes of hydroelectric power generation, flood control, and water quality management.[2]..........

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

A record-setting year of moisture has raised the 134-mile-long reservoir to its highest level ever, an elevation of 2,252.3 feet as of Thursday. Full pool at the reservoir is 2,250. Inflows from the Missouri River, boosted by high water on the Musselshell River, have forced the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to release a record amount of water from its spillway - 52,000 cubic feet per second, 65,000 cfs when combined with the water being run through the powerhouse.

Yet the lake level keeps rising.........

......"If we could just drop back to normally high inflows, we'd drop pretty quickly at these releases," said John Daggett, the Army Corps' dam operations manager in Fort Peck.

But so far that hasn't happened, so boaters, anglers and campers traveling to Fort Peck Reservoir for a summer getaway should take note: Some campsites and access routes are underwater.
[link to missoulian.com]

And it's an Hydrolic fill dam...
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Hydraulic fill dams can be dangerous in areas of seismic activity due to the high susceptibility of the uncompacted, cohesionless soils in them to earthquake liquefaction. In these situations, a dam build of compacted soil may be a better choice. The Lower San Fernando Dam [1] is an example of a hydraulic fill dam that failed during an earthquake.

The Fort Peck Dam is an example of a hydraulic fill dam that failed during construction where the hydraulic filling process may have contributed to the failure.

http://www.greatfallstribune.com/article/20110613/NEWS01/106130301/Fort-Peck-officials-work-stay-ahead

Fort Calhoun nuclear reactor  Fort_Peck_Dam_Fort_Peck_Montana_1986_01

Fort Calhoun nuclear reactor  Missouririverbasin
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Fort Calhoun nuclear reactor    Fort Calhoun nuclear reactor  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:41 pm

Mic I dont know the ins and outs of this whole scenario, except that flooding caused this apparently; but why I am feeling that there is something not being told here, just my gut honey. xxoo
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Fort Calhoun nuclear reactor    Fort Calhoun nuclear reactor  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:26 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fort Calhoun nuclear reactor    Fort Calhoun nuclear reactor  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fort Calhoun nuclear reactor
Page 1 of 1